Submarine maidens are trouble

Started by RedEve, August 07, 2012, 07:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

This is a very interesting concept. It reminds me of the movie, "Operation Petticoat". It was a movie set during WWII where a US Navy sub had to take on Nurses during an attack of an Island in the Pacific. A very hiliarous movie.

Clio

Name: Marianne "Mari" Lily Prescott
Role: Girl
Background/bio: Mari was born into a very prestigious academic family. They aren't necessarily "rich," but they are locally famous, as her father and mother are well-known professors at a respected university. She was raised with books and high expectations for school, so when she graduated from high school (Valedictorian at a very elite private prep school), she went full-ride to one of the best and most expensive colleges in the country.

Her mother teaches Shakespeare, and her father teaches Theoretical Physics. They are two of the most respected experts in their fields, and they often lecture and write on the subject. Mari is a vivacious and charismatic girl who makes friends easily...although she needs a lot of alone time. She is often awkward and sometimes disliked because of her "nerdiness," but most people can look past her family and her brain...usually. The friends she's with on the boat have all been good friends to her, and she cares about each of them. She is almost a sort of "mother" to the group, as she has that type of protective and nurturing personality. She is stubborn but very kind to most, and relatively innocent. She is not a virgin, but darn close. She's only had one sexual partner, and he was rather small. Plus, it's been a while. Therefore, she's very tight.

She is not "hot," necessarily, but she has nice hourglass curves. Full hips, full C breasts and a slender waist in comparison. Her skin is very pale, and her eyes are large and dark blue. She is around 5'4", and her face is doll-like. The most noticeable feature about her is her long red curls.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

kaz

Hi Red. 
Cant believe I missed this game.  If you need another girl at all, PM me.  Looks like a lot of fun.

The Kazzy One xxx
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

RedEve

Quote from: Mac84 on August 11, 2012, 12:23:28 PM
This is a very interesting concept. It reminds me of the movie, "Operation Petticoat". It was a movie set during WWII where a US Navy sub had to take on Nurses during an attack of an Island in the Pacific. A very hiliarous movie.

I will check it out when I get the chance. :P
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list