News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Submarine maidens are trouble

Started by RedEve, August 07, 2012, 07:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

If the pilot of yacht is needed, I'll post something too, after Eloise. Ophelia is not going to let her father's ship adrift without trying to repair it.

AdrianZef

I can be another male player if you're still looking!
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Quote from: AdrianZef on August 08, 2012, 10:06:14 AM
I can be another male player if you're still looking!

Sure, make me a CS. :)

Haibane

Is there room for one more girl?

Name: Alyshia Jones
Role: Girl!
Background/bio: Alyshia wants to become a singer but so far she has found rather more employment as a dancer and has, for obvious reasons, been asked by club owners and managers to take her clothes off while doing so. She's so far refused but the offers keep getting better. She attended a good school and was a haard-working student but the appeal of further education at college or university paled in comparison to the fun she could have and the money she could make at various clubs. Alyshia is a party girl, outgoing and fun. She's bisexual and has already had several boy- and girlfriends (sometimes at the same time and in the same place).

Link to more images:

(NSFW)

RedEve

There is, I capped it at five in an earlier post. It's also why I did not specify the number in my opening post. :)

But the profile of the girls should be of spoiled rich heiress types, your character is described as an aspiring singer who works as a stripper/exotic dancer.
Could you alter her bio to fit in with the set-up?

CarnivorousBunny

This looks like a lot of fun. Are you still looking for girls? :)

Name: Jamie Rickshaw
Role: Girl
Background/bio: "Jaimie is such an angel", is the catch phrase of her life.  From birth to present, Jaime has been as giving, sweet and generous as the very fortune bestowed to her from the heavens.  Her father, wallet padded from the oil business, has always been doting, yet firm.  Her mother kind, but a strict governess.  Their daughter was like a sponge, taking in all the training, lessons and values bestowed to her.  After all, it was all she knew.  Despite her rigid upbringing, Jaimie is a gentle girl and is not nearly as demanding and stiff as her parents.  There are times she lets loose, but she is nowhere near as 'wild' and free as her friends.

Before the cruise, Jaime became an engaged woman to a man her father picked himself personally, and his daughter took the news with a smile.   
Currently, trapped on the submarine with strange men with strange morals and, what seems to be no familiar laws, this naive woman is frightened and constantly fretting, desperate to at least get a letter out to her beloved papa or her 'brilliant' fiance.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

RedEve

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on August 08, 2012, 12:46:22 PM
This looks like a lot of fun. Are you still looking for girls? :)

Depending on whether or not Haibane updates her profile, we might be full...

CarnivorousBunny

Hm okay. Made a profile just in case.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Prince Truhan

I'll make a commander if there is still room for men

Prince Truhan

Name: Commander Trevor Macheath

Role: Crewmember

Background/bio: Trevor made his way up the ranks quickly, he is known for being strict where it matters. He is willing to bend the rules when nobody can tell and it will make some good.

His ability to follow orders and to communicate efficiently with those below him is what put him as second in command of the submarine, his superiors hoping his presence would serve to ease tensions that might arise with the crew spending a lot of time under the Hawk's command.

Haibane

Quote from: RedEve on August 08, 2012, 12:29:39 PM
There is, I capped it at five in an earlier post. It's also why I did not specify the number in my opening post. :)

But the profile of the girls should be of spoiled rich heiress types, your character is described as an aspiring singer who works as a stripper/exotic dancer.
Could you alter her bio to fit in with the set-up?
As it turns out, I'm short of time to write at E at the moment so I was looking for just one game to join, but a good friend of mine has just contacted me and offered me an interesting 1-on-1 so since CarnivorousBunny has come up with a fifth girl, I'll drop out and let her take the slot.

Thanks for considering me to play anyway Eve and I hope you guys all have a blast.

RedEve

Quote from: Haibane on August 08, 2012, 02:47:20 PM
As it turns out, I'm short of time to write at E at the moment so I was looking for just one game to join, but a good friend of mine has just contacted me and offered me an interesting 1-on-1 so since CarnivorousBunny has come up with a fifth girl, I'll drop out and let her take the slot.

Thanks for considering me to play anyway Eve and I hope you guys all have a blast.

Thank you for the interest! :)

RedEve

Quote from: Prince Truhan on August 08, 2012, 02:33:44 PM

Name: Commander Trevor Macheath

Role: Crewmember

Background/bio: Trevor made his way up the ranks quickly, he is known for being strict where it matters. He is willing to bend the rules when nobody can tell and it will make some good.

His ability to follow orders and to communicate efficiently with those below him is what put him as second in command of the submarine, his superiors hoping his presence would serve to ease tensions that might arise with the crew spending a lot of time under the Hawk's command.

Approved!

Prince Truhan

YouMustRealize

Name: Lt. Alex Macauley
Role: Tactical Officer
Background/bio: Alex Macauley is the submarine's weapons and tactics officer.  He's responsible for operating the sonar and other sensors, the weapons, and making sure they're not picked up by hostile sensors.  This is his fifth patrol, making him a seasoned submariner.

Macauley is a driven, intense young officer who hopes for his own command some day.  He's concentrated on this almost to the exclusion of everything else...which is easy to do on a submarine.  It may not be so easy when that submarine has five beach bunnies aboard...

(I'm out of town until Monday, but I see you're not full on guys.  I'd love to play if you don't mind waiting a bit- Alex can just be on watch or sleeping for the first scenes, maybe?)

AdrianZef

Name: Adrian Levan
Role: Radio expert and codebreaker
Background: You may have thought that the lack of a title in front of his name was a mistake, but it wasn't. In fact, Adrian had had his military rank revoked after deliberately disobeying the orders of his officer and charging out of the secret hiding place they were in in Eastern Europe, while spying on the Russians. Of course, he was the only one monitoring the radios and cracking the Russian codes, so he was the only one who knew what they were saying. They knew the hiding place, and were coming to attack, so he got the hell out of there. Only one out of the 7-man team there died, so he thought it wasn't bad. Problem was, no one else could read the codes to verify what he thought, so his rank was revoked.

He wanted to stay in the military, though, even if his attitude was a bit to rebellious for the navy. However, he was one of the best code crackers and radio operators outside of Russia. The officers thought it would be appropriate to put him on a submarine and send him away when they gave him a 'promotion' or 'second chance.' Hell, he hadn't even seen it coming, he had been that naive. But he was flattered, in a way, that they needed him enough to take him back, even if it was on a submarine and not in a comfy home on the East Coast. And that was how he ended up on the submarine. How would such a carefree, rebellious young man deal with having so many enticing women on board? Only one way to find out...

(I tried to mix it up and make him different, so let me know what you think!)
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

BigBuckBob

Name: Brad Stapaneck
Role: CM2 Mechanic
Background: He was drafted in to the military, not by war or government order, but by birth. His father is in the Navy and proud of it as was his father before him and so on and so forth. His son would be in the Navy, whether he liked it or not. When he started he was actively trying to embaress his father and leave, even if it meant dishonorable discharge. However, his first mission out he bonded with his crew and took a liking to the engine room. He shaped up easily enough, it was drilled in to him from a young age. He still had a rebellious streak and put himself first, but his crew and his mission were important too
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

RedEve

The three new crewmember CS are approved! :)

With that, I am closing the recruitment for now. 7 crew PCs vs. 5 girl PCs is enough for now.

AdrianZef

Awesome!

If the two of you with two characters don't want to do that anymore, it'll be an even 5 guys and 5 girls :P

RedEve

Quote from: AdrianZef on August 09, 2012, 01:23:03 AM
Awesome!

If the two of you with two characters don't want to do that anymore, it'll be an even 5 guys and 5 girls :P

Dreamster is free to choose what he does with his second character, but my crewmember is staying around just in case. ;)

dreamster

Seeing as how enough horny men have taken to sea, and how Navy lineage is already taken into account as part of Brad's character, I retire my other character Ben Stork.

Clio

I see I've come in too late to play a girl, but I just wanted to say this looks super fun. If you ever decide to open recruitment for another female down the road, let me know. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

RedEve

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 09, 2012, 09:07:14 PM
I see I've come in too late to play a girl, but I just wanted to say this looks super fun. If you ever decide to open recruitment for another female down the road, let me know. :)

Hey Christa! :)

If one of the girl players should drop out, I will send you a PM.

Clio

Quote from: RedEve on August 10, 2012, 01:32:39 AM
Hey Christa! :)

If one of the girl players should drop out, I will send you a PM.

Thanks. *hugs*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.