Followers of Calistria (Game has started, but still open for new characters)

Started by vin26m, July 31, 2012, 07:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vin26m

Followers of Calistria (Game has started, but still open for new characters)

Threads:

Players Wanted

Characters

IC and OOC

Chat

Overview:

Ah, Calistria, goddess of trickery, lust and revenge.

Followers of Calistria usually don't fit into typical parties. 

Roleplayed at their simplest level, they end up being vengeful sluts who take offense at the smallest slights and attempt to mate with anyone and anything.

I'm looking for something more highbrow and deep than that, featuring our heroines ending up in situations consisting of non-consensual rapey fun with mammals, insects, plants, tentacles, monsters, demons, devils, undead and even each other. 

Expect bondage, force, big fat cocks with big fat knots or ginormous flared heads, stretched orifices, copious cum, plenty of pussy juice, seas of saliva, and a plethora of penetration.

There is combat, but the characters will "lose" all combats and can only "win" using their cunning and wits.

I'm leaning toward characters with skills and spells.

Requirements:

Posting requirements are based off this link.  You don't have to read it - I just want to give credit where it's due.

Use a standard header with a 200 x 200 pixel head image of your character, followed by the character's name, followed by the gender, race, class (archtype) and level (I will provide these for each character).

After the header, write your character's IC (in character) deeds and words in the form of a narrative.  Posts do not have to be long, especially in the interest of time and urgency.

Put OOC (out of character) stuff here as well, just make it blue using the (color=blue) tag.

After that narrative of your character, make a one or two sentence OOC summary.

Write from a third person limited point of view in the past tense.  (I may be okay with first person point of view past tense.)

Avoid walls of text.  Break paragraphs up.  Use the enter key liberally, like every sentence or three. 

You are not writing a novel with bodies of text six inches wide.  You are writing for a computer screen that goes 15 inches wide. 

If you're going to write something, make it readable for your medium (a computer screen, not a book or magazine).  Use the enter key twice in a row every one to three sentences.

Speech should be in bold with quotes.  "It makes it stand out better," he said.

Use italics for inner monologue.  I knew he was going to say that, he thought. 

Use italics, bold and quotes for speech of other characters.

Use bold and italics for telepathy.

Use spoilers for other languages.

Do not hog the spotlight, share it.  Address and involve other players.

Do not lurk in the shadows, come out into the light.  Mysterious strangers are annoying.

Do not assume the actions of others, but make attempts.

Do not assume the outcomes of actions, but make attempts.  Leave them open-ended.

Example of a post with requirements:

Beriana Brown
Male Half-Orc Monk (Weapon Adept) 1

"Maybe you sluts should leave our nice town before someone gets hurt."

Beriana had heard enough.  The women who entered the tavern and sat at the bar had done nothing wrong.  They only asked questions. 

The monk stood up addressed the group of men.  His large muscles flexed and the blood vessels in his neck bulged as his eyes seemed to glow a more intense red.

"Maybe you should leave this pub before I hurt someone like you."

Intimidate check.

Beriana looked the trio up and down, checking in particular for the kinds of weapons they had.

Perception check.

Beriana attempted to intimidate the three men accosting the women.

Abilities and Dice Rolls:

High Str is fine for lifting, breaking stuff, adding to mental skill checks through feats liks Intimidating Prowess, etc.).  Combat-heavy characters are welcome, but will just lose in a more spectacular fashion. 

Dex would be good for traps and obstacles.  Some ranged weapon capability would be good.

Con will be used to prolong pleasure, endure pain and put off orgasm.  Death will not happen, but there will be forced orgasms linked to HP and Fort saves.

Int would be good for knowing stuff and more skills.

Wis will be useful for awareness and finding clues.

Cha is probably most important.  This will be a highly social game, so high charisma "face" characters with lots of social skills will be useful. 

And there will be magic.

Abilities and skills should reflect personalities.  Low Int characters can be unreasonable or illogical, low Wis characters can be dim, low Cha characters can be surly, etc.

Since all the characters are initiates of Calistria, all the characters will know each other ahead of time, perhaps even in the biblical sense.

I will make all the rolls using actual dice. 

I may use 3d6 instead of 1d20 for rolls to "normalize" rolls around results of 10-11. 

Rolls of 2-3-4 occur 5% of the time and are critical failures. 

Rolls of 16-17-18 occur 5% of the time and are critical successes.  I will post results and players can RP the successes or failures of rolls.

Character generation:

Races:  Only the core races: elves, half-elves and humans would be most common, while dwarves, gnomes, halflings and half-orcs would be less common.  Alternate racial traits are fine.

Alignment and Deity:

All characters must follow Calistria.

Since every character worships Calistria, alignment is within one step of Chaotic Neutral.  Also, no evil characters are allowed. 

That means characters can be Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Good, or Neutral. 

Classes:

So, no paladins (Lawful Good).

No anti-paladins (Chaotic Evil, and therefore technically can be followers of Calistria, but I don't want evil characters).

No monks (any Lawful).

However, there can be former paladins, former anti-paladins and former monks.  Monks retain their monk abilities but can't learn new ones, but paladins and anti-paladins lose abilities.

I'm going to avoid alchemists.  (Also, no ninja, samurai, gunslinger, magus or shaman classes.)

Classes that are good include barbarians, bards, cavaliers, clerics, druids, fighters, oracles, rangers, rogues, sorcerers, wizards, inquisitors, summoners and witches.

Level:  Characters start at level 1.  We will level the characters fast. 

Assume we will hit Level 3 (for the extra feat) and level 4 (for the extra ability point) during the game.  I would prefer to RP picking up skills, spells, fears and abilities.

Ability scores:  Generate ability scores using Point Buy Epic Fantasy (25 points for ability scores).

Traits:  Pick two of them.

Character Background: should include something about how and why the character joined the temple of Calistria in Absalom, also known as the City at the Center of the World because of its fame, size and wealth.

Other:

I am new to Pathfinder, but I do own the Core Rulebook and the Advanced Player's Guide. 

I also own Hero Lab software, including the default Pathfinder stuff it comes with (Core Rulebook, Inner Sea World Guide, Adventure Path scenarios) and the add-ons for the Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic.

If you are using Hero Lab software, use the following settings:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Pathfinder Society Content (no Restrictions)
Advanced Player's Guide (all)
Advanced Race Guide (all)
Ultimate Combat
Ultimate Magic
Ultimate Magic (Familiars only)
Campaign Setting (Inner Sea World Guide only)
Miscellaneous Content (Character Traits Web Enhancement, Core Rulebook Deities, GameMastery Guide, Paizo Blog)
Pathfinder Adventure Paths (all)
SRD Pathfinder Adventure Paths (all)
Advancement Speed (Pathfinder Society Advancement)
Firearms Availability (Emerging Guns)
HP Options (Max HPs ad New Levels)
Output Options (Always Print 2-Weapon Attacks, Include Traced Resources on Statblock, Show Feat/Ability Descriptions, Show Hero Portrait)

I will review player posts on other threads.  Chances are if you joined a group game I have been part of and you disappeared and/or wrote short, weak posts, I will not permit you in this game.

Post here for interest and questions.

Edits in order of appearance:

09 August 2012 - Added thread links.  Clarified prohibited classes (paladin, anti-paladin, monk alignment/ability stuff).  Moved cavalier and oracle to accepted classes.  Removed horizontal line requirement and added blue color (OOC) requirement for end-of-post summaries.

14 August 2012 - Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic may now be used.

ExisD

Hello, I'd be interested in playing either a rogue, sorcerer, or maybe inquisitor for the game. Though I did have a couple of questions on the setting.

I'm not very familiar with the base pathfinder deities so I looked up Calistria and can easily see the simple level of play that you mentioned. However, for this game how do the average members of the church act? How does the rest of the city feel about them/look at them? And lastly what sort of actions or deeds are expected of members by the leadership or by each other?

helvorn

I am in of course.  I'll play Alicia as a half-elf bard although I was thinking of a summoner if we don't have a spell caster who can fail binding rolls on summoned demons and expose the party to demonic rapine.

Muse

Yummy, followers of the Savored Sting in trouble? I'm in, Vin. 

Give me a bit and i'll put up a proper application. 

Also, are we starting at level 1 or 2?
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

vin26m

Quote from: ExisD on July 31, 2012, 04:54:47 PM
Hello, I'd be interested in playing either a rogue, sorcerer, or maybe inquisitor for the game. Though I did have a couple of questions on the setting.

I'm not very familiar with the base pathfinder deities so I looked up Calistria and can easily see the simple level of play that you mentioned.

1.  However, for this game how do the average members of the church act?

2.  How does the rest of the city feel about them/look at them?

3.  And lastly what sort of actions or deeds are expected of members by the leadership or by each other?

Good questions.

Calistria is one of the most commonly worshiped gods, particularly among the elves.  The long life of elves affects their psychology to the point that living in the present and giving in to desires at the moment works well.  Worshipers would be normal people who are looking to feel good by using their wits to trick people, who desire to get even, and who want to have sex freely.

Actual members of the church celebrate these aspects.  On the relatively good side, sensual and seductive courtesans and prostitutes earn gold and learn secrets that empower the church.  On the relatively evil side, cocky, vengeful assassins and thieves murder and steal from opponents on behalf of the church.  Other that are clever and witty run cons or schemes to ridicule or shame enemies.

For the most part, I think outsiders would generally be indifferent but still very aware of Calistria's followers.  Some may be prudish and come out vocally against them, while deep down secretly harboring a desire to join them.  Absalom, the city where this takes place, is one of the largest centers for Calistria's worshipers, and has one of the largest temples, if not the largest temple, dedicated to her.

Following Calistria grants fortune for the follower or misfortune against the follower's enemies.  Calistria is all about people doing what they want at any given moment.  Instead of prayers, followers gather to share stories, boast of their deeds in the name of Calistria, and settle disputes they may have with one another (there is even a holiday for this).  The church does not force its followers to act in certain ways, but taking advantage of the church's opportunities will allow followers to become more powerful and lucky. 

The church may tell one of its assassins about how an enemy has crossed Calistria, and how the goddess would be most appreciative if the assassin avenged her.  Or the church may have its courtesans create desire in passersby through entertainment and seduction, so that they may liberate strangers as Calistria has liberated her courtesans.

I'll put up more Calistria information.  I hope that helps in the meantime.

vin26m

Quote from: Muse on August 01, 2012, 12:43:52 AM
Yummy, followers of the Savored Sting in trouble? I'm in, Vin. 

Give me a bit and i'll put up a proper application. 

Also, are we starting at level 1 or 2?

Start at 1, but you can spec out 2, and think about 3 and 4.

vin26m

Quote from: helvorn on July 31, 2012, 08:53:11 PM
I am in of course.  I'll play Alicia as a half-elf bard although I was thinking of a summoner if we don't have a spell caster who can fail binding rolls on summoned demons and expose the party to demonic rapine.

Let's keep her at half-elf bard.  I'm not opposed to a summoner but there will be plenty of things that the party will get exposed to.

Blue Leah

Would I be able to play an Elven or human Witch / Wizard? I've been dying to build one, and this seems like just the game. :)

Edit: I got bored during my lunch break, so proposed character is here: http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=11136

caelcormac

I really like the idea for this game. I was thinking of a human or half elf druid: a minor noble or daughter of a rich merchant who started worshiping Calistria as a form of rebellion to annoy her parents. Then a druid of Calistria crossed her path and was offended but decided to offer her a choice to either run away from her family and learn what being a real worshiper of Calistria is like, or suffer her vengeance firsthand right now. The girl chose the first, and after having lived as a druid of Calistria for a couple of years and earning her favor she has come back to the city a very different girl than when she left.

ExisD

Ok, I'm thinking of going for a rather ditzy half-elven inquisitor right now. Someone who goes around visiting other members of the church and making sure they are acting right; soliciting the prostitutes, making herself vulnerable to the thieves, and so on. All while under disguise of course.

As for why she joined, because 'pleasure is awesome and I should make other people feel happy.'

Would that work for the game?

vin26m

Quote from: TKtheExiled on August 01, 2012, 06:45:25 AM
Would I be able to play an Elven or human Witch / Wizard? I've been dying to build one, and this seems like just the game. :)

Edit: I got bored during my lunch break, so proposed character is here: http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=11136

I'll look into your character more tonight.  I certainly like the idea, particularly with the illusionist aspect.

Quote from: caelcormac on August 01, 2012, 10:16:56 AM
I really like the idea for this game. I was thinking of a human or half elf druid: a minor noble or daughter of a rich merchant who started worshiping Calistria as a form of rebellion to annoy her parents. Then a druid of Calistria crossed her path and was offended but decided to offer her a choice to either run away from her family and learn what being a real worshiper of Calistria is like, or suffer her vengeance firsthand right now. The girl chose the first, and after having lived as a druid of Calistria for a couple of years and earning her favor she has come back to the city a very different girl than when she left.

Sounds good except for the "suffer her vengeance firsthand right now" part.  I can see that if your character attacked the druid directly, but there was no attack and it was not the druid that was the victim.  Also, vengeance is generally NOT an option, but an urge that must be fulfilled (not necessarily immediately).  I don't see the druid giving your character a choice.

Instead, I think that the druid would warn your character that "misfortune comes upon those who use Calistria in such a manner, for your own ends instead of Calistria's." 

Your character doesn't believe her, but then bad stuff starts happening to your character (thanks to the druid's meddling).  When your character decides to repent/atone for her actions, the druid helps her become a follower of Calistria.  That angle has more of a trickery aspect to it, along with a bit of revenge. 

The druid could also help your character get some revenge on your character's parents for being too strict or rigid, or forcing her to marry someone she doesn't like.

How does that sound?

Quote from: ExisD on August 01, 2012, 12:16:47 PM
Ok, I'm thinking of going for a rather ditzy half-elven inquisitor right now. Someone who goes around visiting other members of the church and making sure they are acting right; soliciting the prostitutes, making herself vulnerable to the thieves, and so on. All while under disguise of course.

As for why she joined, because 'pleasure is awesome and I should make other people feel happy.'

Would that work for the game?

An inquisitor would be good, particularly for picking out weak spots in the monsters the party will face. 

However, I don't think an inquisitor would work by acting like Internal Affairs. 

While she would be suspicious of the members, I think she would be more protective of the members while hunting down enemies of Calistria. 

Also, at this low level, she would not have much authority - she would be more in training.  Actually, acting like a bodyguard to the party would be a good first assignment for her to prove her worthiness.

I would like for you to come up with a better motivation besides "pleasure is awesome and I should make other people feel happy."

Perhaps she was an inquisitor for another deity, who had to go after a follower of Calistria.  But then her target turned the tables on her or made her see things her original church was hiding from her. 

I'll try to come up with more ideas for you.

I think that the main point is that people don't just join, they get tempted and enticed.

caelcormac

Quote from: vin26m on August 01, 2012, 04:43:59 PM
Sounds good except for the "suffer her vengeance firsthand right now" part.  I can see that if your character attacked the druid directly, but there was no attack and it was not the druid that was the victim.  Also, vengeance is generally NOT an option, but an urge that must be fulfilled (not necessarily immediately).  I don't see the druid giving your character a choice.

Instead, I think that the druid would warn your character that "misfortune comes upon those who use Calistria in such a manner, for your own ends instead of Calistria's." 

Your character doesn't believe her, but then bad stuff starts happening to your character (thanks to the druid's meddling).  When your character decides to repent/atone for her actions, the druid helps her become a follower of Calistria.  That angle has more of a trickery aspect to it, along with a bit of revenge. 

The druid could also help your character get some revenge on your character's parents for being too strict or rigid, or forcing her to marry someone she doesn't like.

How does that sound?

That sounds pretty good.  Let me know how this sounds for a short background. The druid finds her and things go as you outlined and end with her starting to become a true believer. Then her merchant parents tell her to cut out all this nonsense and marry this nice husband we've chosen for you to cement a very profitable family alliance, and when they don't want her to they keep her in the house and away from her new friend and mentor. The druid, now her friend, attempts to reason with her parents and is rebuffed and insulted and they have a few insults to spare for her faith and her goddess as well. Furious, she steals the girl away from her parents in the night and leaves behind an angry nest of wasps so that the parents know just what they're trifling with. The girl follows the druid into the forest and gets fully initiated into the the druidic branch of the Calistrian church (I was thinking that this could include a brand or tattoo of some kind that would serve the same purpose as the Birthmark trait). Now it's a couple years later and she has come back to the city under a different name, and hardly anyone would recognize her anyway. Her parents are mad at her, but if they found her would despair at trying to marry her off now. The other family is also mad at her and will probably be less forgiving than her parents if they find out who she is.

Also, what is your stance about animal companions? I've played with some GM's who don't like them and view the option to take a domain instead as a blessing. Since we aren't going to be very combat focused I figure I'd be ok taking one (right now I'm thinking a giant spider) but I wanted to see what you thought first.

ExisD

Quote from: vin26m on August 01, 2012, 04:43:59 PM
An inquisitor would be good, particularly for picking out weak spots in the monsters the party will face. 

However, I don't think an inquisitor would work by acting like Internal Affairs. 

While she would be suspicious of the members, I think she would be more protective of the members while hunting down enemies of Calistria. 

Also, at this low level, she would not have much authority - she would be more in training.  Actually, acting like a bodyguard to the party would be a good first assignment for her to prove her worthiness.

I would like for you to come up with a better motivation besides "pleasure is awesome and I should make other people feel happy."

Perhaps she was an inquisitor for another deity, who had to go after a follower of Calistria.  But then her target turned the tables on her or made her see things her original church was hiding from her. 

I'll try to come up with more ideas for you.

I think that the main point is that people don't just join, they get tempted and enticed.

Ok, I misunderstood a few things about the class and church. I still like the idea of her using stealth and disguises a lot, though if it's helping out the other members would hanging around them and keeping watch for trouble makers be something a low level inquisitor would do?

As for motivation, I'll come up with something better. I like the idea of her being tempted away from her original church, just trying to figure out which one. Though looking at the other gods domains would Norgorber work? Whoever tempted her away showed her that she could use her abilities for more than just aiding in killings and what a wonderful thing love was.

helvorn

Quote from: vin26m on August 01, 2012, 06:31:01 AM
Let's keep her at half-elf bard.  I'm not opposed to a summoner but there will be plenty of things that the party will get exposed to.

Ok, Bard is probably easiest mechanically as I won't have to sweat the spell lists and such.

vin26m

Quote from: caelcormac on August 01, 2012, 05:21:42 PM
That sounds pretty good.  Let me know how this sounds for a short background. The druid finds her and things go as you outlined and end with her starting to become a true believer. Then her merchant parents tell her to cut out all this nonsense and marry this nice husband we've chosen for you to cement a very profitable family alliance, and when they don't want her to they keep her in the house and away from her new friend and mentor. The druid, now her friend, attempts to reason with her parents and is rebuffed and insulted and they have a few insults to spare for her faith and her goddess as well. Furious, she steals the girl away from her parents in the night and leaves behind an angry nest of wasps so that the parents know just what they're trifling with. The girl follows the druid into the forest and gets fully initiated into the the druidic branch of the Calistrian church (I was thinking that this could include a brand or tattoo of some kind that would serve the same purpose as the Birthmark trait). Now it's a couple years later and she has come back to the city under a different name, and hardly anyone would recognize her anyway. Her parents are mad at her, but if they found her would despair at trying to marry her off now. The other family is also mad at her and will probably be less forgiving than her parents if they find out who she is.

Also, what is your stance about animal companions? I've played with some GM's who don't like them and view the option to take a domain instead as a blessing. Since we aren't going to be very combat focused I figure I'd be ok taking one (right now I'm thinking a giant spider) but I wanted to see what you thought first.

That's a great background.  The tattoo/brand could be some magical imprint they put on her and it acts as the Birthmark trait.  It wouldn't have to be the druidic branch - maybe just a small circle of druids that follow Calistria, like a coven.  They make a trip to the Absalom temple annually, and she comes along with them.

I am fine with animal companions.  Animal companions would be fun.  They would be characters themselves.  They can be picked up during the game instead of before.

Alternatively, an Urban Druid that uses Charm spells could work.  Daze touch and spontaneous cast of Charm Person instead of Summon Nature's Ally.

She could have joined the druid coven and only started learning some of her powers.  She has the basics down when the game starts.

vin26m

Quote from: ExisD on August 01, 2012, 05:44:51 PM
Ok, I misunderstood a few things about the class and church. I still like the idea of her using stealth and disguises a lot, though if it's helping out the other members would hanging around them and keeping watch for trouble makers be something a low level inquisitor would do?

As for motivation, I'll come up with something better. I like the idea of her being tempted away from her original church, just trying to figure out which one. Though looking at the other gods domains would Norgorber work? Whoever tempted her away showed her that she could use her abilities for more than just aiding in killings and what a wonderful thing love was.

We can think of her as a ranger doing recon and overwatch.  She could go ahead of the group to scope out an area, then intervene if necessary.  She could be the scary type who gets called in when the other girls' bluff and diplomacy checks don't work.

Norgorber works.  Perhaps an authority figure betrayed her, and she hooked up with a Calistria follower who was also a victim.  They worked together to get vengeance on the Norgorber guy and she joins the church through her.

ExisD

Alrighty, I've got my actual submission fleshed out now.

Saveli DeAmir is a half elf who took after her elven parent more than her human. As such she has the dark skin, golden eyes, and white hair of her father. He brought her into the cult of Norgorber where she received her early education. Neither the brightest girl or the most hardy she wound up being placed in missions where she had to stay concealed and keep watch for the more competent members of her team. When she came of age though everything changed. The cult decided that whoring her out to distract their targets would be a much more productive use of her time and proceeded to do just that. Her parents even helped them with this idea!

Then one day the target was a follower of Calistria. She was sent in ahead of time and was told to bring her somewhere where the assassins could strike. The follower however ensnared Saveli, she showed the girl a tenderness that she'd never experienced before and got her to reveal the reason of her call. The half-elf was devastated that she failed, but again the follower brought her back and stopped her from doing something terrible. She ran away to join Calistria that evening and with the help of other members of the church ambushed the assassins who she previously worked for. Though her parents were not among the members who fell that night Saveli still wants to find them and make them pay for what they did to her. Until then she's happy protecting her new sisters.

Muse

I appreciate the diversity of healing--capable, skilled characters.  :)

I'm working on a cleric of Calstria who knows her way around a whip.  :) 

I'll have better details for you when I wake up, but I think she grew up, daughter of a smith who was a devout worshiper of Torag.  As she grew up, the sweat, burns, and discipline didn't appeal to her so much as a chance to have some fun and not mar her beauty with scars. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

vin26m

Quote from: ExisD on August 02, 2012, 10:46:12 AM
Alrighty, I've got my actual submission fleshed out now.

Saveli DeAmir is a half elf who took after her elven parent more than her human. As such she has the dark skin, golden eyes, and white hair of her father. He brought her into the cult of Norgorber where she received her early education. Neither the brightest girl or the most hardy she wound up being placed in missions where she had to stay concealed and keep watch for the more competent members of her team. When she came of age though everything changed. The cult decided that whoring her out to distract their targets would be a much more productive use of her time and proceeded to do just that. Her parents even helped them with this idea!

Then one day the target was a follower of Calistria. She was sent in ahead of time and was told to bring her somewhere where the assassins could strike. The follower however ensnared Saveli, she showed the girl a tenderness that she'd never experienced before and got her to reveal the reason of her call. The half-elf was devastated that she failed, but again the follower brought her back and stopped her from doing something terrible. She ran away to join Calistria that evening and with the help of other members of the church ambushed the assassins who she previously worked for. Though her parents were not among the members who fell that night Saveli still wants to find them and make them pay for what they did to her. Until then she's happy protecting her new sisters.

Looks okay.  Few things:

I was hoping for an Inquisitor that would be more of a monster hunter.

You will hit level 4 eventually and get a +1 to an ability.  Also, with your current setup, you have an extra point to spend. 

Maybe you can bump that Dex down to 19 and bump up one of your other abilities.  One of your 14's could become a 16, or one of your 7's could become a 10. 

I would rather have Int go up while Dex and even Str go down. 

If you bump up Int, you can pick up a couple of useful skills, like Bluff to go with Disguise, or Knowledge skills that would take advantage of Inquisitor's Monster Lore ability.  I kind of see her as the one who points out the weak spot that she or another party member could take advantage of, you know?

Knowledge (arcana) would be good for the magical beasts you will face, Knowledge (planes) for the devils and demons, maybe also Knowledge (religion) for the undead and deities, Knowledge (nature) for animals and plants, Knowledge (dungeoneering) for aberrations and oozes.

I don't have drow-blooded in my Hero Lab (I guess it's from Advanced Race Guide, which I don't have), so I'm going to have to ask you to dump it (so we're consistent for the requirements of all the characters).  Also, the game is mostly in daylight.  Drow-blooded is really just a disadvantage.  She can be part drow and have the looks, just skip the vision stuff.

The traits are combat-ish, and I think you'd be better off with other skill buffing traits. 

Have to cut this off for now, will add more later.

ExisD

I was planning on having her pick up those skills as she levels, though the point about the attribute mods is a good one.

I don't see her as knowing too much about monsters right now, though I could put a few points into a knowledge right now.

Drowblooded trades low light vision for darkvision and light vulnerability, though if the game is mostly during the day I'll keep the regular hald elf bonuses.

Hmm, if you were looking for more monster hunter I could change her weapon for an elven curve blade and lower dex, buff maybe strength, and probably int and wis.

caelcormac

Quote from: vin26m on August 01, 2012, 08:17:38 PM
That's a great background.  The tattoo/brand could be some magical imprint they put on her and it acts as the Birthmark trait.  It wouldn't have to be the druidic branch - maybe just a small circle of druids that follow Calistria, like a coven.  They make a trip to the Absalom temple annually, and she comes along with them.

I am fine with animal companions.  Animal companions would be fun.  They would be characters themselves.  They can be picked up during the game instead of before.

Alternatively, an Urban Druid that uses Charm spells could work.  Daze touch and spontaneous cast of Charm Person instead of Summon Nature's Ally.

She could have joined the druid coven and only started learning some of her powers.  She has the basics down when the game starts.

I'm not big on any of the druid variants and losing both the animal companion and wild shape (urban druids don't get it until 8th), but I'm cool with picking up my companion in play. I like your druid coven idea and I think I'll go with it.

ExisD

Ok, I modified her sheet a bit. Is this better?

Would the Sword Scion trait be allowed? It gives a + bonus to attack rolls with longswords and the dueling sword she has. I'd probably trade the initiative boost for that.

vin26m

Quote from: Muse on August 02, 2012, 10:58:27 AM
I appreciate the diversity of healing--capable, skilled characters.  :)

I'm working on a cleric of Calstria who knows her way around a whip.  :) 

I'll have better details for you when I wake up, but I think she grew up, daughter of a smith who was a devout worshiper of Torag.  As she grew up, the sweat, burns, and discipline didn't appeal to her so much as a chance to have some fun and not mar her beauty with scars. 

Looking forward to her.

Quote from: caelcormac on August 02, 2012, 12:59:21 PM
I'm not big on any of the druid variants and losing both the animal companion and wild shape (urban druids don't get it until 8th), but I'm cool with picking up my companion in play. I like your druid coven idea and I think I'll go with it.

Yeah, I like the regular druid class more, too.

Quote from: ExisD on August 02, 2012, 11:56:17 AM
I was planning on having her pick up those skills as she levels, though the point about the attribute mods is a good one.

I don't see her as knowing too much about monsters right now, though I could put a few points into a knowledge right now.

Drowblooded trades low light vision for darkvision and light vulnerability, though if the game is mostly during the day I'll keep the regular hald elf bonuses.

Hmm, if you were looking for more monster hunter I could change her weapon for an elven curve blade and lower dex, buff maybe strength, and probably int and wis.

Quote from: ExisD on August 02, 2012, 03:06:37 PM
Ok, I modified her sheet a bit. Is this better?

Would the Sword Scion trait be allowed? It gives a + bonus to attack rolls with longswords and the dueling sword she has. I'd probably trade the initiative boost for that.

Still want to start with that 20 Dex, eh?  Okay.  I'll give her a chance to shine.

Sword Scion is fine.  It's in a "Companion (something) Player's Guide", which is okay.

Seeker of Brightness is not.  It's in a "Companion" but doesn't end in "Player's Guide" which I don't have and won't use because then I can't say no to anyone else who wants to use some other trait I don't have on Hero Lab.

How about Child of the Temple (nobility and religion), Devotee of the Green (geography and nature), or Mathematical Prodigy (arcana and architecture/engineering), or Scholar of the Great Beyond (history and the planes)?  Each of those adds +1 to two knowledge skills, and makes one of two knowledge skills into a class skill.  For each pair, one of the two knowledge skills is already a class skill, so you can just make the other one the class skill.  All of those knowledge skills will be useful somehow.

Actually, scratch that.  I was considering making an NPC to act as a tour guide that was going to be very knowledge heavy.

How about you go back to your original character, forget Sword Scion as the first trait, for the first trait pick up Child of the Streets (+1 to Sleight of Hand and make it a class skill), for the second trait pick up Vagabond Child (choose Disable Device, Escape Artist or Sleight of Hand, add +1 and make it a class skill).

This will really take advantage of your characters high Dex, leading to TWO skills that are +10.  For what I have in mind, any of those three Dex skills would be good.

And please pick up a ranged weapon.

Blue Leah

Vin;

Was Lori good as-is, or did she need any changes?

vin26m

Quote from: TKtheExiled on August 02, 2012, 05:05:38 PM
Vin;

Was Lori good as-is, or did she need any changes?

Argh, sorry.

I don't have Haunted: Fey Aspect, Illusion of Calm or Shadow Weapon.  They are from Ultimate Combat.  Please pick new spells.  For now, I memorized Detect Magic instead of Haunting Fey Aspect.

Please change Holy Schemer to Calistrian Prostitute.  I don't have Holy Schemer.  Calistrian Prostitute is +1 to Sense Motive and Diplomacy, and makes one a class skill (which I used for Sense Motive).

I think you can memorized one more Level 1 spell in your specialist school (illusions).  I used Silent Image.

How about melee and ranged weapons?

Please make sure I entered this correctly:

LORI BRIGHTEYES   CR 1/2
Female Elf Wizard 1
NN Medium Humanoid (Elf)
Hero Points 1
Init +3; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +3
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10   (+3 Dex)
hp 5 (1d6-1)
Fort -1, Ref +3, Will +3
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Unarmed Strike +0 (1d3/20/x2)
Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 1, 0 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Color Spray (DC 16), Silent Image (DC 16), Disguise Self (DC 16)
0 (at will) Read Magic (DC 14), Ghost Sound (DC 15), Detect Magic
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 10,  Dex 16,  Con 8,  Int 19,  Wis 12,  Cha 14
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 13
Feats Elven Weapon Proficiencies, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus: Illusion, Wizard Weapon Proficiencies
Traits Calistrian Prostitute: Sense Motive, Skeptic
Skills Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +8, Knowledge (Local) +8, Knowledge (Nobility) +8, Perception +3, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +8
Languages Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elven, Gnome, Sylvan
SQ Blinding Ray (7/day) (Sp), Elven Magic, Evocation, Extended Illusions (+1 rds) (Su), Hero Points (1), Illusion, Necromancy
Other Gear Amulet
--------------------
TRACKED RESOURCES
--------------------
Blinding Ray (7/day) (Sp) - 7/7
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Blinding Ray (7/day) (Sp) 30' ranged touch attack, blinds / dazzles for 1 round.
Calistrian Prostitute: Sense Motive +1 Gather Information and Sense Motive, and one of these is a class skill.
Elven Immunities +2 save bonus vs Enchantments.
Elven Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Elven Magic +2 to spellcraft checks to determine the properties of a magic item.
Evocation You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Evocation school.
Extended Illusions (+1 rds) (Su) Increase duration of illusion spells by 1/2 level (permanent at 20).
Hero Points (1) Hero Points can be spent at any time to grant a variety of bonuses.
Illusion Illusionists use magic to weave confounding images, figments, and phantoms to baffle and vex their foes.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Necromancy You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Necromancy school.
Skeptic +2 save vs. illusion.
Spell Focus: Illusion Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.
--------------------
Calistria teaches that the straightest path is not always the best; and why should that be any different for one of her faithful?

From a young age, it was clear to Lori that her lot was not to be cast in with the clergy; but Calistria's teachings still stuck in her mind, and influenced her studies greatly during her first hundred years on Golarion. While other students in her college were mastering spells to conjure great flames or vicious dragons, Lori chose to focus on spells that would blur the line between truth and lie, reality and fantasy. And, in her own way, she excelled...

But there are some things that one can not learn from a book, or from a 300 year old elf who remembers less with each passing month. So Lori "Brighteyes" left the safety of her home village, and set off to learn from the Goddess' chosen themselves; who better to teach the Goddess' magics than those who have been given her gift from birth?

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

Blue Leah

Losing Shadow Weapon and Illusion of Calm hurts, but that was my mistake. I'll amend it. Same with Holy Schemer; my initial thought had been Calistrian Prostitute, but I figured I'd try and find an alternative so that someone else could use it.

As to Melee and Ranged weapons; My hope was to dedicate Lori to being a pure caster, who should never be entering Melee range. If absolutely necessary, I can choose Arcane Bond: Dagger instead of my amulet; but for ranged, my plan was to rely heavily on scrolls (color spray ftw), cantrips, and her Blinding Ray ability. Again, I can restructure if absolutely necessary.

Here is the updated form: http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=11136

I opted in Vanish as my bonus from the school, since my Illusionist static bonus adds an additional round to it (2 rounds instead of 1), and followed your block to memorize Detect Magic instead of Haunted Fey Aspect. Let me know if there are any further changes needed. :)

vin26m

Quote from: TKtheExiled on August 03, 2012, 06:48:40 AM
Losing Shadow Weapon and Illusion of Calm hurts, but that was my mistake. I'll amend it. Same with Holy Schemer; my initial thought had been Calistrian Prostitute, but I figured I'd try and find an alternative so that someone else could use it.

As to Melee and Ranged weapons; My hope was to dedicate Lori to being a pure caster, who should never be entering Melee range. If absolutely necessary, I can choose Arcane Bond: Dagger instead of my amulet; but for ranged, my plan was to rely heavily on scrolls (color spray ftw), cantrips, and her Blinding Ray ability. Again, I can restructure if absolutely necessary.

Here is the updated form: http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=11136

I opted in Vanish as my bonus from the school, since my Illusionist static bonus adds an additional round to it (2 rounds instead of 1), and followed your block to memorize Detect Magic instead of Haunted Fey Aspect. Let me know if there are any further changes needed. :)

Memorized spellls:

Okay, Vanish is fine as the extra school slot, along with the additional round.

You now have four level 0 spells memorized (Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand), but can only have three.  Please pick only three.

Spells in spellbook:

Like Drench, Jolt and Root are from Ultimate Magic (which I don't have) but they are also in "Paizo Blog" (which I do have).  So I added Jolt and Root to your spellbook.

Also, you keep Open/Close.  I can't delete that one.

Weapons:

You can be unarmed.  What's the amulet like?

Second draft of stat block (have to add scrolls, etc.):

LORI BRIGHTEYES   CR 1/2
Female Elf Wizard 1
NN Medium Humanoid (Elf)
Hero Points 1
Init +3; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +3
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10   (+3 Dex)
hp 5 (1d6-1)
Fort -1, Ref +3, Will +3
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Unarmed Strike +0 (1d3/20/x2)
Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 1, 0 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Color Spray (DC 16), Disguise Self (DC 16), Vanish (DC 16)
0 (at will) Read Magic (DC 14), Ghost Sound (DC 15), Detect Magic
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 10,  Dex 16,  Con 8,  Int 19,  Wis 12,  Cha 14
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 13
Feats Elven Weapon Proficiencies, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus: Illusion, Wizard Weapon Proficiencies
Traits Calistrian Prostitute: Sense Motive, Skeptic
Skills Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +8, Knowledge (Local) +8, Knowledge (Nobility) +8, Perception +3, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +8
Languages Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elven, Gnome, Sylvan
SQ Blinding Ray (7/day) (Sp), Elven Magic, Evocation, Extended Illusions (+1 rds) (Su), Hero Points (1), Illusion, Necromancy
Other Gear Amulet
--------------------
TRACKED RESOURCES
--------------------
Blinding Ray (7/day) (Sp) - 7/7
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Blinding Ray (7/day) (Sp) 30' ranged touch attack, blinds / dazzles for 1 round.
Calistrian Prostitute: Sense Motive +1 Gather Information and Sense Motive, and one of these is a class skill.
Elven Magic +2 to spellcraft checks to determine the properties of a magic item.
Evocation You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Evocation school.
Extended Illusions (+1 rds) (Su) Increase duration of illusion spells by 1/2 level (permanent at 20).
Hero Points (1) Hero Points can be spent at any time to grant a variety of bonuses.
Illusion Illusionists use magic to weave confounding images, figments, and phantoms to baffle and vex their foes.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Necromancy You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Necromancy school.
Skeptic +2 save vs. illusion.
Spell Focus: Illusion Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.
--------------------
Calistria teaches that the straightest path is not always the best; and why should that be any different for one of her faithful?

From a young age, it was clear to Lori that her lot was not to be cast in with the clergy; but Calistria's teachings still stuck in her mind, and influenced her studies greatly during her first hundred years on Golarion. While other students in her college were mastering spells to conjure great flames or vicious dragons, Lori chose to focus on spells that would blur the line between truth and lie, reality and fantasy. And, in her own way, she excelled...

But there are some things that one can not learn from a book, or from a 300 year old elf who remembers less with each passing month. So Lori "Brighteyes" left the safety of her home village, and set off to learn from the Goddess' chosen themselves; who better to teach the Goddess' magics than those who have been given her gift from birth?

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

vin26m

Quote from: Siereis on August 03, 2012, 08:07:48 AM
Well I am very interested in this RP! How many players did you want to have though and is there room for another?

I didn't really think about a player limit, so feel free to join. 

Blue Leah

Ok. Memorized spells fixed, and I will re-add Jolt and Root.

Lori's amulet is a yellow-jacket wasp encased in amber. She found it in a trader's wares when she was still in her eighties, and took it as a sign that the Goddess had a plan for her. That's part of why she's making her trip to visit the temple.

ExisD

The reason I was hesitant for the traits is that I don't have the skill points to make use of the extra class skills, and many of these already are class skills. I was also thinking to leave some of the knowledge's for other PCs to have. Though an NPC can work as well.

Though given that we have no rogue disable device would be very useful.

Just finished editing, added a long bow too.

vin26m

Quote from: ExisD on August 03, 2012, 09:57:39 AM
The reason I was hesitant for the traits is that I don't have the skill points to make use of the extra class skills, and many of these already are class skills. I was also thinking to leave some of the knowledge's for other PCs to have. Though an NPC can work as well.

Though given that we have no rogue disable device would be very useful.

Just finished editing, added a long bow too.

Looks good.

Keep in mind that Disable Device can also be used to make something simple and broken work temporarily.

+6 for the attack rolls of the dueling sword looks right.  0 (base) + 5 (dex, weapon finesse) + 1 (sword scion)

For damage, I think it should be 1d8+2 (1d8 + Str mod), not 1d8+3.  Are you getting +3 some other way?

Please check the statblock:

SAVALI DEAMIR   CR 1/2
Female Half-Elf Inquisitor 1
CN Medium Humanoid (Elf, Human)
Hero Points 1
Init +5; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +8
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 12   (+2 armor, +5 Dex)
hp 6 (1d8-2); Judgement of Sacred Healing 1
Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +4
Defensive Abilities Copy Cat (Su) (5/day), Judgement of Sacred Protection +1; DR Judgement of Sacred Resiliency 1: Magic; Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Judgement of Sacred Purity +1, Judgement of Sacred Resistance 2 (-Choose-)
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Dueling Sword +6 (1d8+2/19-20/x2) and
   Unarmed Strike +5 (1d3+2/20/x2) and
   Whip +5 (1d3+2/20/x2) and
   Whip, Scorpion +5 (1d4+2/20/x2)
Ranged Longbow +5 (1d8/20/x3)
Special Attacks Judgement of Sacred Destruction +1, Judgement of Sacred Justice +1, Judgement of Sacred Piercing +1, Judgement of Sacred Smiting (Magic)
Spell-Like Abilities Copy Cat (Su) (5/day)
Inquisitor Spells Known (CL 1, +5 melee touch, +5 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Bless, Disguise Self (DC 13)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Create Water, Detect Poison, Sift
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14,  Dex 20,  Con 7,  Int 10,  Wis 14,  Cha 12
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 17
Feats Weapon Finesse
Traits Sword Scion, Vagabond Child (urban): Disable Device
Skills Disable Device +10, Disguise +5, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (Planes) +4, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7, Stealth +9 Modifiers Monster Lore
Languages Common, Elven
SQ Elf Blood, Hero Points (1), Inquisitor Domain: Trickery, Judgement (1/day) (Su)
Combat Gear Dueling Sword, Leather, Longbow, Whip, Whip, Scorpion;
--------------------
TRACKED RESOURCES
--------------------
Copy Cat (Su) (5/day) (Sp) - 0/5
Judgement (1/day) (Su) - 0/1
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Copy Cat (Su) (5/day) (Sp) Create a single mirror image duplicate
Elf Blood You are counted as both elven and human for any effect relating to race.
Inquisitor Domain: Trickery Granted Powers: You are a master of illusions and deceptions. Bluff, Disguise, and Stealth are class skills.
Judgement (1/day) (Su) Variable bonuses increase as the combat continues.
Judgement of Sacred Destruction +1 (Su) Weapon Damage bonus.
Judgement of Sacred Healing 1 (Su) Fast Healing
Judgement of Sacred Justice +1 (Su) Attack bonus
Judgement of Sacred Piercing +1 (Su) Concentration and vs. SR bonus
Judgement of Sacred Protection +1 (Su) AC bonus
Judgement of Sacred Purity +1 (Su) Save bonus
Judgement of Sacred Resiliency 1: Magic (Su) DR/magic
Judgement of Sacred Resistance 2: -Choose- (Su) Energy Resistances
Judgement of Sacred Smiting (Magic) (Su) DR bypass
Monster Lore +2 (Ex) +2 to Knowledge checks when identifying the weaknessess of creatures.
Sword Scion +1 to hit and CMB with longswords and Aldori Dueling Swords.
--------------------

ExisD

You can wield it two handed and keep weapon finesse. Since she needs her off hand free to cast spells I figured I'd just write the damage as two handed because that's the way she'd attack with it most times she's attacking.

vin26m

Quote from: ExisD on August 03, 2012, 10:36:16 AM
You can wield it two handed and keep weapon finesse. Since she needs her off hand free to cast spells I figured I'd just write the damage as two handed because that's the way she'd attack with it most times she's attacking.

Ah, got it.  Thanks.

Quote from: TKtheExiled on August 03, 2012, 09:27:16 AM
Ok. Memorized spells fixed, and I will re-add Jolt and Root.

Lori's amulet is a yellow-jacket wasp encased in amber. She found it in a trader's wares when she was still in her eighties, and took it as a sign that the Goddess had a plan for her. That's part of why she's making her trip to visit the temple.

Ooh, nice detail.

vin26m

Okay, here are the post headers for ExisD and TKtheExiled.  The characters are approved but I still want to make sure you post using the requirements from my first post in this thread (characters approved, players pending approval).  I think I'll have a thread so we can kill some time and get to know your characters better.  I'll put it up in a couple of hours or so.

Saveli DeAmir (played by ExisD)

[img padding=5 height=200]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/f/fd/Avatar_Saveli_DeAmir.jpg[/img]
[font=trebuchet ms][size=18pt]Saveli DeAmir[/size][/font] (played by ExisD)

Lori Brighteyes (played by TKtheExiled)
Female Elf Wizard 1

[img padding=5 height=200]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/b/b3/Avatar_Lori_Brighteyes.jpg[/img]
[font=trebuchet ms][size=18pt]Lori Brighteyes[/size][/font] (played by TKtheExiled)
Female Elf Wizard 1

I'll get to your bard, too, helvorn.

vin26m

Check out the characters thread...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148254

If any changes are needed, let me know.

I'll put up IC tonight or tomorrow.

helvorn

ExisD

I usually use this site. They host fill-able character sheets for bunch of different game types. You'd need to register an account, but it's free. They are mostly blanks though attribute modifers, AC, Saves, and skills calculate themselves provided you have other fields filled out.

Muse

Siereis, hit points and armor class look fine so far. 

Saving throws are a roll rather than a difficulty, so: 
Fortitude: d20+3
Reflex: d20+3
Will: d20+0

But... 

=== ABILITIES ===
STR: 10 (0)
DEX: 16(+3)
CON: 12(+1)
INT: 10(0)
WIS: 10(0)
CHR: 14(+2)

total points spent: 25/25

With your racial +2 in Dexterity, this would be 12 points.  Do you need a link to the SRD?  MAy I sugest: 

3    Str 13
10  Dex  16 (+2 Racial) =18
5    Con 14
2    Int  12
0    Wis   10
5    Chrs 14

For: 
Str  13 +1
Dex 18 +4
Con 14 +2
Int  12  +1
Wis  10  +0
Chrs 14 +2

Makes for an unarmored Armor Class of 14. 

FEATS:
-Point Blank Shot
-Rapid Shot

As a human fighter you have 3, so add precise shot. 

Blue Leah

Muse

Some years ago, a little girl showed up at the temple of Calistria and attached herself to a senior priestess—serving her as a maid in return for her room and board. 
   For many years most people believed she was mute.  Her employer called her Little Ember and it stuck.  She played with the other girl’s in her free time, loving with them when they grew old enough, but it wasn’t until she was grown—a day when her mentor was performing away from the safety of the temple and assassins drew knives at her, that she spoke.  Her voice at the time was like burning pines and popping sap, but she screamed out in this voice and her mistress was warned of the assassins, and the two girls fended them off together. 
   When the stress was gone, Ember spoke again, this time in perfectly good Taldin—also called the common tongue.  In time, she told a few trusted friends her story.  As a child, she’d always seen visions in fire, and heard voices.  Those around her noticed her fascination with the flames and whispered she was touched by Saranrae—or Asmodeus.  Some just said she was touched in the head. 
   She didn’t start the fire that burned down her home, but the flames that consumed her family did her no harm.  When she escaped the burning building she was screaming for her parents, but in the language of flames, not any tongue known by even the wisest in the village.  When her neighbors turned on her, she fled in terror, making her way to the coat, hiding aboard a ship, and finaly finding the temple of Calistria and a kind priestess who took her in and gave her a new life. 

vin26m

I put all 10 characters on the characters thread...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148254

If any changes are needed, let me know.

Sorry for delays.  IC is soon.

vin26m

Real life stuff keeps popping up.  Again, sorry for delays.

If anyone has questions or suggestions, feel free to share.

vin26m

IC/OOC is up (both in same thread):  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148606.0

I have to fix some pic links but I'm done writing for now.

DRoux

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

vin26m

I PM'ed DRoux and her character will be introduced.

Another player character will also be introduced, probably at the same time.

If anyone else is still interested, PM me.