X-Men and the Crow - interest check / recruiting

Started by Adammair, July 26, 2012, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

We would like to fill up the other slots first if possible luphawk. But yes we are open to oc's and you could put your character on whichever side you like. We do seem to have thought of less villians than heroes anyway.

Glad to see your interest in this game too.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Eranil Morathim on July 31, 2012, 11:50:42 PM
We would like to fill up the other slots first if possible luphawk. But yes we are open to oc's and you could put your character on whichever side you like. We do seem to have thought of less villians than heroes anyway.

Glad to see your interest in this game too.

Wait are we actually recruiting for the villain team? I thought villains were going to be a sort of "GM" type deal
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Eranil Morathim

No, we want some villians too. Seems like it would make it more fun. By the way, did you hear anything from Adammair yet?

luphawk

Finally playing cloud shark was my first thought but I wouldn’t mind giving Sabertooth a go, if there are no other takers by the time this gets started I think I’ll play him, if someone ells wants to play him I’m good with stepping aside and playing cloud shark as a baddy.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Eranil Morathim on August 01, 2012, 12:01:50 AM
No, we want some villians too. Seems like it would make it more fun. By the way, did you hear anything from Adammair yet?

Not since the last message he sent me

Eranil Morathim

Well in that case, I'll ask Adammair to give tentativley give you Sabretooth if he's cool with that, unless he's found someone to play him that is.

Ok Pale, I'll try to get in touch with him then.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Eranil Morathim on August 01, 2012, 12:05:23 AM
Well in that case, I'll ask Adammair to give tentativley give you Sabretooth if he's cool with that, unless he's found someone to play him that is.

Ok Pale, I'll try to get in touch with him then.

I could go on the villain side. Of course If I do that I could the the Black Queen herself rather than the clone. Though I kind of want to play a male version anyway and including The Black Queen is sort of like including Galactus or Apocalypse.

freakula86

hm a villain I have been known to play those more than heroes lol. I only usually play OC villain type characters though.

Adammair

Updated the OP to put Available characters first in the lists, add players, and that kind of fun stuff. *chuckles*

@freakula - if you have a villain character in mind, please write up a description, and PM it to me and/or Eranil. Also, would you be willing to play 2 characters, since I have you down for Gambit, already? If not, that's understandable.

@luphawk - Would you be willing to play 2 villains, Sabretooth and cloud shark? Again, if not, totally understandable.

PaleEnchantress

Just saying that my character is a male (mostly) who is attracted to other males. If anyone likes guy on goy role play let me know and we will hopefully get something together.

luphawk

Quote from: Adammair on August 01, 2012, 02:38:16 AM
@luphawk - Would you be willing to play 2 villains, Sabretooth and cloud shark? Again, if not, totally understandable.
I’ll think about it.  I’ve played a main and side characters in one on one before but never two separate characters and its been a while since I’ve been in a group game.  Like I said, I’ll think about it if someone ells don’t want to play him.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Jag

Adam, Eranil, what would you two consider Marrow as? Hero or Villain? She's not exactly hero material in the comics. She's rather violent. Going as far as joining the group called Gene Nation (a terrorist group that likes to hurt humans for their mistreatment of mutants). She hates humans (because of jealousy) and has a number of anger issues, though she does work well with the X-Men after learning a few moral standards (like not kidnapping babies and other mutants).

I'd be fine with having her on either side (or both).

I'd also like to withdraw from possibly playing Beast. I just want Marrow (cause, you know, I don't play enough violent, semi-deranged creatures). >.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Eranil Morathim

We are now moving ant plot or character dicussion to this thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147995.0

Feel free to come by and throw out ideas.

Adammair

Thank you, Eranil. I just modified the OP to link to the new OOC plot idea thread, and to remove any unnecessary characters. We are still looking for some, so please refer to the OOC thread for further info.

Veluux

If your Deadpool player doesn't accept the role and it opens back up - I definitely want it.

Deadpool ish my favorite.

I'd also consider playing Psylocke, my second-favorite Marvel character and favorite pseudo X-Man.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Adammair

@Veluux: I will get back to you as soon as possible regarding Deadpool.

@everyone: I apologize for my recent absence and inactivity in this thread, but due to real life issues, I will be unavailable until, at the earliest, Friday night, around 6 EDT.

I do hope to get this game started sometime in the very near future, and ask that everyone please keep us posted. Thank you.

Veluux

Quote from: Adammair on August 08, 2012, 05:37:00 PM
@Veluux: I will get back to you as soon as possible regarding Deadpool.

Awesome. No rush. I recently wiggled my way into another Avengers game that is starting up soon - and will be playing Deadpool as the lone villain until the group finds permanent power-villain players to fill the roles of Thanos and the Taskmaster. He's basically a temp villain hired on by the real bad-guys. Might end up on the good guys side at some point. Haha. I don't care. I love me some Deadpool!!!

That being said, I'm still interested for this Deadpool role if your other player backs out. ^.^

Eranil Morathim

Sounds great Veluux, we'll definitely keep you in mind and keep you posted. Would you be interested in playin Xavier or Beast as a second choice or do you know anyone who would? They're kind of critical to the dynamic Adammair and I had in mind when we thought of this and we need Xavier at least to make it work, though both would be better.

Veluux

I'm pretty packed with games as it is. The only reason I am willing to commit to this one is because I always keep my eyes peeled for my favorite canon characters. To mix up the writing of normally working with original characters. It keeps my mind fresh, and playing Deadpool keeps me on my toes. Playing two Deadpools... well that would just be orgasmic.

I'll try to keep my eye open for anyone that's interested in those roles. If I wind up in the game as either Deadpool or Psylocke I'll definitely post about the Xavier and Beast roles in my other group games OOC. I'm currently GMing two small games, and participating in two other group games of larger scale.

I decided to try my luck at landing a favorable role in this game because one of my other group games that I had a couple characters in is currently on hold with no defined restart date. Could be a couple months or longer. So I've got a little extra time open now.

Eranil Morathim

Ok well I will talk with Adammair when he comes back and also try to get in touch with Starlequin to figure out what's going on with Deadpool and let you know. As for Phsylocke I don't think anyone has expressed interest in her aside from you, unless I've missed something.

Starlequin

Actually, I've already spoken with Adammair about the Deadpool role; I assumed he relayed our discussion to Eranil, but given his apparent RL issues its certainly understandable if he didn't. I've withdrawn my application for Deadpool, so if you want it, Veluux, it's cool with me. I've decided to run an OC power absorbing villain instead, if that's acceptable.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Eranil Morathim

Now that you mention it, he did relay that to me, I just forgot. I've had a lot going on, here and IRL so I get things mixed up sometimes. Well there you go Veluux, Deadpool is open if you want to play him after all.

Veluux

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *tackles the deadpool role and tumbles across the floor locking it in a deathgrip* MINE. MY PRECIOUS!

Thanks a bunch Starlequin!

Well that was fast. I'll go post in my other group game threads about the Beast and Xavier roles! ^.^

Eranil Morathim

LMAO tell us how you really feel, Veluux.

Glad to have you aboard, hopefully you can find us an Xavier and a Beast.

Veluux

Posted in the two I figured would be most relevant to the genre. Hope it lands a role or two.