Corruption of Champions [1/f & 1/male needed]

Started by LeSane, July 18, 2012, 04:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Siereis

Looks like an interesting setting and loving the profiles I've seen so far.  If there are still spots open for females I'd love to join in!  I'll add a character on here in a few minutes/hours depending on how long it takes me.

LeSane

There is a few spots left as far as I know. There is suppose to be several male and female spots as far as I am concerned.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Kimera

Maybe a monster or monstergirl....still looking for ideas

LeSane

@Kim
You could be one of the villains though you would die sooner or later depending on the order. If you did that then I say make a normal profile as a back up.

Siereis

Hey, so like I was saying above I am interested in this RP.  Can I still join in and is the below profile acceptable?

The name bequeath to me
Oakheart, Selene

I have seen this many cycles
Selene has been awakened from slumber for two cycles though has lived now for countless ages.  Despite only taking on the form of the more humanoid races, Selena appears to be around 20 years old.

The stars say I am a
Pisces

The day of my birth/awakening was
April 15

Just as my ancestors before me
Grown as a hardwood and now awakened as a Dryad.

Powers
Because Selena is a Dryad, she posses a number of abilities unique to her kind.  Despite looking soft and delicate, Selena can regenerate much more easily than the average human and only requires a matter of hours to heal herself of most damage.  Additionally, she is able to communicate with the wildlife by touching the organism in question whether it be wolves, trees, or other wildlife.  She has limited martial fighting abilities but is able to use the vines that wrap around her body offensively.  Since she is still newly awakened to this world she is still learning about herself is not even sure of the full capabilities of her skills.  However, because she grew up as a tree, the Dryad is deathly afraid of fire and will seek to escape at the first detection of dangerous heat.  Other things she is afraid of is axes and industry, though to a lesser extent.

The one I see in the reflection
The Dryad is quite beautiful to behold. She stands at just under 5 feet tall and is quite petite since she lacks much body fat and has a small chest.  The girl has long black hair which has never been cut and reaches down to just above her waist.  She has dark, almond colored eyes and pale white skin.  Because of her heritage, she has never worn human clothing and can't understand why the mortal races chose to cover themselves as they do.  However, she has vines that wrap around her petite form and cover her more intimated parts.  The vines are a part of her, and as such they constantly move around.

The life I live is like an open book
Selena woke only two years ago deep in the forest of the South.  For the past centuries she had been living as a hardwood tree but by some unknown means she had now only emerged as a sentient being.  The first of her kind, Selena is unlike most of the other Dryads.  Traditionally, Dryads are anchored to their home forest by the tree from which they emerged and must maintain constant connection with it in order to survive.  However, as Selena came to know over time, she was designed for something greater and nothing kept her from exploring the forest and surrounding lands.  Over time, she grew bored of the trees and forest animals and her heart grew fond of the idea of exploring the wide world beyond the borders of the forest.  One day, with only a moments thought of regret, the young Dryad left the wood and began her adventure.

Since leaving the forest, Selena has learned much about the peoples and beings of this world.  She has meet a number of humans, though never made any worthwhile friendships.  She has often found herself wondering what inspires these cloth wearing beings and what influences their lives.  Regardless, the Dryad's journey has now taken her wide and far in the past year.  She has learned the basics of defending herself from danger (though not many care to harm her), learned how to cover herself decently in order to not offend the mortals, and has seen the vast cities of the humans though has never entered one yet.  She now seeks to understand the beings of this world and to discover more of the magical lands outside of her woods.  (More to come as I think of it.)

I act this way because its how I am
Naive and Trusting
Fiercely Defensive when the time calls for it
Inquisitive about this living world around her.

These are the things that interest me
Excessive amounts of cum and other fluids
Hermaphrodites
Monsters
Masturbation
Being Dominated/Forced sex
Non-humanlike anatomy and sex anatomy
Virginal Blood

What drive me away
Excessive transformations
Vore
Blackmail
Not much else...

LeSane

Very original I like it.
Accepted.

Now we need males... to be equal.

Kimera

Thrasius

Quote from: Scarification on July 22, 2012, 03:15:18 PM
Now we need males... to be equal.

How many more do you need? I'll make a character if you need more.

LeSane

There is 3/7 males and 4/7 females

Though if you know anyone at all that would like to join please tell them about the forum.

Pink Professional

I'm about 60% done with my Character, he shall be up soon-ish.

Although I am going out soon, only for a couple hours, but soon means It may be delayed (By about 2 hours, go figure)

LeSane

I was thinking for the sake of getting the ball rolling should I bring down the count of players to five a piece? I mean seven is great, but without others coming and wanting to join it seems rather pointless to attempt the waiting. I know you all want to start.

So I propose a vote should I scale to down to five? The villains will not be scaled though since we need villain characters.

Blue Leah

5 on each side, plus villains, is still a very ambitious game for one GM to run. I personally have no complaints about that kind of cut.

Siereis

I have to agree.  5 is probably easier for everyone else to handle.  We could always add more later if we are up for it!

Kimera

Pink Professional

Steamdriver

Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

LeSane

Alright then then we shall only have five for each.

Laughing Hyena

Pink Professional

What I am called
Drake, Francis, Lucas

I've seen this many years fly by

I was born as a
Leo

The Hero in my veins
Genghis Khan.

My birthday is
July, 28th

I may not look it but I'm good at a few things

Speed- When it comes to speed of movement, Lucas is a master. Able to outrun every human he’s ever met as well as most other creatures, it's a certainty that Lucas is fast on his feet.

Accuracy-The eyes of a hawk is an often used cliché, yet it proves to be pretty accurate in the case of Lucas. When it comes to hitting just about anything at range, Lucas proves an ace. Be it a Throwing knife, a rock or just a ball, he’s pretty damn accurate

Perception-Keen eyes are important, but so is a good head. Lucas spots trouble with ease, and is logical about dealing with it. He can pick out the patch of sand where the treasure is buried, or when the group of Oasis demons is offering more than a ‘meal’. Suffice to say, Lucas is good at spotting bad situations.

This how I see myself in the mirror
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

If you wanna know about me

Lucas’ family was well off, for the most part. A well liked blacksmith for a father and a doctor for a mother meant he was never left wanting, yet throughout his life, he yearned for something…more. He possessed a deep desire to achieve a rush that was only ever sated by acts of innocent evil: Mostly through the acts of stealing.

For as long as he could remember, he was always living a double life. To his parents, he was a model son, learning and growing to be a young, ideal adult to whom the advantages of being well off could supply numerous benefits. Yet whenever he was not monitored, he roamed the streets, stealing petty amounts of cash and food, or pickpocketing a nigh-worthless watch, all because he could. In the end, he'd nearly always just give the stolen items away. But the theft of the items…It felt good. The corrupt act was something he almost craved.

By the time he was an adult, Lucas was a handsome young man with a lot of skills. Most of which were more suited to his second life. He performed more daring crimes, stealing from homes and stealing greater prizes, never with an more intent than ‘He could.’ Soon, growing bored of the town’s meagre ability to sate his constant desire to feed the chaotic urges.

I act this way because I can

For the most part, Lucas seems a noble person. With lofty standards and simple ideals, he is mostly agreeable as a person, being easy to like because of his apparent sincerity. Lucas is a good talker, and normally tries to manipulate people and situations into his favour with words. If he wants to make a friend of a person, he’ll generally talk his way into the person's good books. Since he remains fairly charismatic.

Generally, depending on how much he likes a person is a direct factor that affects the level of truth he gives. To a person he doesn't know, he lies freely and liberally, to someone he likes, he is far more likely to be blunt.

Lucas is unfortunately very easy to influence. Being fairly cocky and brash, he is fairly easy to goad and coerce. Although it's much harder to actually manipulate him, a subtle suggestion will often result in him becoming determined to prove the speaker wrong, for his dignities sake.

Lucas has a few bad habits in the form of kleptomaniac tendencies, as well as being highly susceptible to lust. Giving in to his vices is one of Lucas’ worst traits. Be it a desire for cash, trinkets or just a woman’s touch.

I'm interested in
Sub//Dom play.
Oral
Rough//Forced sex
Seduction
Corruption
[Mostly open]

Get these away from me
Scat
Vore
The less erotic body fluids *Le creeped out*
Gore//Mutilation//Death

Thrasius

What I am called
Lieberg, Blake, Jackson

I've seen this many years fly by

I was born as a
Scorpio

The Hero in my veins
Nyx, deity of shadows

My birthday is
November, 18

I may not look it but I'm good at a few things
Silent Movements - Jack is hard to compare when it comes to stealth. Especially at night, he can move a lot more quiet that most other people.

Heightened Hearing - Jack's hearing has improved significantly in result to him able to barely any noise when he moves. He can usually hear when someone is sneaking up behind him or if something is coming towards him.

Controlled Emotions - Because Jack doesn't like to talk, he tends to keep a lot of his emotions to himself, making him seem like he has none. This is sometimes often considered a "double-edged sword" so to speak because, on one hand, he doesn't get angered very easily, meaning he won't blindly charge into a fight. On the other hand, when it comes to making relationships or socializing, it can be difficult. However, people who are friends with him know he does have a sociable side. It's just hard to get to it.

Calming Voice - Jack speaks in a soft, calming voice. He usually gets out of bad situations by talking his way out or by calming the other down.

This how I see myself in the mirror
Jackson

If you wanna know about me
As a kid, Jack's mother and father divorced, leaving Jack with his father. His father was a hardworking and honest man that always tried to spend time with Jack, in between his job, whenever he could. But, despite his efforts, Jack was often left home alone with nothing to do but sit, do homework and stare out the window. Jack would often either finish his homework or get bored of it and stare out his apartment window onto the busy city streets.

Jack would often spend hours doing this, somehow feeling mesmerized at the city street commotion. Nobody ever noticed him staring, and it gave him a sort of sense of relief knowing that he was observing all of these people and that they had no idea. When Jack's father came home, he would often bring back dinner. They would sit at the table and talk about what they each did that day, sometimes laughing at different stories they told. Then, Jack would shower and his father would tuck him in.

Over time, Jack's father began working longer, leaving Jack alone to his solitude. Whenever his father would come home with dinner, the talking became less and less. They could feel each other separating. On Jack's twentieth birthday, his father got Jack an apartment for him to go to. He had been wanting to move out, so, without hesitation, he packed his things and moved to his new apartment, away from his father. Jack was really alone now with nothing but him and his apartment. He would often find himself wandering the streets late at night for no reason.

I act this way because I can
Jack's childhood was a normal one despite the absence of his mother. Although he might seem like he has no emotion, he has experienced what it is like to express emotions. It's, like I said, hard to break through to his sociable side though. When you get to actually know him however, he is a very cool guy. He enjoys various music, reading books, and playing sports. He also has a dark sense of humor, but will normally keep those jokes hidden until he knows that they won't offend anyone.

Upon first meeting him, he is very straightforward. He can take insults with ease and will often tell you what's on his mind if he thinks it's important. On top of all this, he is very secretive and likes to keep to himself. Jack often stares off into space more often than not, but that's usually only when he's alone.

I'm interested in
Fantasy creatures
Vampires
Demons
Being dominated (Will resist though)
Romance
Masturbation
Seduction
Anthropomorphic Females
Exotic Women

Get these away from me

Scat/Watersports
Parasites
Death/Dying

(If there is anything that is wrong or you want me to change/add onto, let me know!)  :-)

LeSane

@Pink & Thrasius
Accepted

@ Everyone
Thats five males! Thank god! Now we need one female and then this show can get on the road.
I think for certain that Kim is making one so it should be good by tomorrow.

Thrasius