Corruption of Champions [1/f & 1/male needed]

Started by LeSane, July 18, 2012, 04:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Guess being that absurd still doesn't work for humor for most people. I was just joking. ^_^

LeSane

No I laughed at it for a while actually the thought of blown shit up is amusing, and if you became Steams partner it would be hilarious.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Announcement

• Later today I will be adding links of the items the basic items that can be used within the game.
  • Creation of Out of Character forum will be created as well.
  • Anyone that has not created their profile please do so as well as telling anyone that woulds like to join.
    There is a limited number of spot available.
  • If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via private messages or when I return.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Laughing Hyena

Well anyone got any ideas for talents that would more suited for a mage or spell casting type? Already have Magical Affinity which means I have a natural ability to tap into magic within the body and probably needed to even perform magic and a Jaded Mind which is part of personality and background which means Im more casual about matters of sexual conduct and indulgences then most giving possibly an increased but minor resistance to corruption.

Blue Leah

Coming late to the discussion of what each character "uses," I'd say Josh is part alchemist and part rogue. Lots of focus on tinkering and traps.

Inari

Never played or heard of the game, but those pre-set NPC's... *¬*

Can I play one pretty please? <3

Steamdriver

Hyena, sorry I wasn't sure how to take that. I have to agree with others though that it could lead to some hilarious events.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

MaxAstro

This sounds like all kinds of fun.  I'm a big fan of CoC so I can't miss applying for this.  :)  I'm going to go with a female character, though; I hope that's okay.  I just feel "safer" that way as far as my ons and offs go.

The name bequeath to me
Serafina Angelique (Assumed name; real name unknown; often goes by Sera)
I have seen this many cycles
Age unknown; at least 10; appears 19
The stars say I am a
Scorpio (based on a tattoo on her shoulder)
The day of my birth was
Exact date unknown; "awoke" on Nov. 16th
Just as my ancestors before me
Angel
The power I hold within
Serafina has lustrous white angel wings that allow her to fly (although only for short distances; she tires quickly, and carrying someone else would be very difficult).  She is naturally talented at White Magic, especially healing and cleansing magic.  She has the ability to use destructive White Magic (up to and including the feared Whitefire) but can't consciously control it; only when she is very angry or in extreme danger does the power surface in her, and then only for short bursts that leave her completely exhausted.  Unknown to her, she also has a natural talent for Black Magic.  It has yet to surface, however...
The one I see in the reflection
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The life I live is like an open book
Serafina Angelique.  What a cheesy name for a girl that looks like an angel, right?  Maybe that's why I picked it.  Why hide from what I am?  If only I knew what I was...  My earliest memory is waking up in the middle of a smoking crater next to two shriveled corpses - a man and a woman, barely recognizable as such.  My parents?  I'll never know.  Where did I come from?  Did I fall from heaven?  It's believable, because where I am now is certainly hell.  Its been nearly a decade since then and I haven't aged in any noticeable way.  I spent my first couple years nearly dying, or worse.  Many times the corruption of this land almost claimed me, only to be pushed back at the last moment by the mysterious power within me.  I've learned to control it a little bit since then.  I can heal injuries... even clean away the taint of the corruption if its not too strong.  Sometimes that made me welcome in the few uncorrupted societies I've stumbled across.  I can never stay in one place too long, though.  I think its what I represent.  People see my apparent purity and start to get jealous.  If only they knew what it was actually like...  Just as often, though, leaving was for their own good.  I'm a target.  The demons know me, know something more of what I am than I do, and they hate me.  Or worse, they want me for their own.

So I'm a wanderer, a nomad.  I don't have a family, and I don't have a home, and I've never really had any friends.  I thought I had one, once.  Her name was Amily.  She saved my life - or maybe my soul - and we helped each other survive.  Comforted each other on dark nights.  I thought maybe I had found happiness.  But then... the corruption took her.  Twisted her into something terrible.  I didn't realize it at first, not until she lead me into a trap and nearly corrupted me herself.  That was the first time - the only time - that I unleashed the terrible power the humans call Whitefire.  Purest white flame consumed Amily, cleansing every scrap of taint from her.  And then she died.  With the corruption gone, there simply wasn't enough of her left.

I learned that day that friends were too big of a risk, too hard to lose.  I've been alone since then, and if I ever feel lonely on cold nights then at least I know I'm only risking my own miserable life.  I've heard things, though.  Whispers from the untainted, rumors carried on the wind, a sense of apprehension among the demons.  They say heroes are coming.  They say they are going to fight the demons, to change everything, to save us all.  And although I know it's selfish I can't help but wonder, in the heart of my heart, will a hero come to save me?
I act this way because its how I am
-Seraphina is kind but jaded.  She has seen the darkest parts of the world and it has left her cynical.  Somewhere in her heart she holds out hope, however, for she has also seen the best in people.
-She is constantly wary, almost never letting her guard down and showing her true feelings.  She is afraid to get close to anyone, for fear of hurting them or that they will hurt her.
-She is a passionate enemy of the corruption, and will risk herself without a second thought to save an innocent victim... an attitude at odds with her usual self, and one she can't explain.  She simply feels compelled to help those in need.
-Her angelic purity is both a strength and a weakness.  Her pure soul is difficult to permanently taint... however, it also leaves her vulnerable to temptation.  She has a lower tolerance for arousal than most people and finds it dangerously easy to lose herself to lust.  As such, she is highly susceptible to the aphrodisiacs and pleasure-based attacks so commonly employed by the denizens of this corrupt world.
These are the things that interest me
Note: My fulls ons and offs are linked in my signature, but these are the ons I'm most interested in roleplaying with this character
-Masturbation
-Seduction
-Aphrodisiacs/Mind Control
-Tentacles/Monsters
-Corruption (obviously :P)
-Irresistible Pleasure
-Submission
What drive me away
-Pain
-Scat, bodily fluids
-Gore/guro
-"Gross out" material
-Violation of holes not physically possible in real world (breastfucking is just so gross)
My Ons and Offs

"Didn't I tell you to go somewhere safe?!"

"I did.  Right next to you is the safest place there is!"

"Oh.  Right."

Laughing Hyena

Ooh an angel. Deja vu <3

Anywho sheet is nearly done but I still need a third talent.

Vergil1989

Well LH, being able to teleport short distances or something might be cool, or if nothing else empowering/enchanting weapons and armor with either temporary or permanent abilities could also be quite useful to the whole group.  Just a couple of thoughts for you bud.  Also, I might be gone from the 22nd to the 29th, Scar so I might not be around for the start of this.  Heading to a summer camp thing for a week if everything goes well and we can get everything together in time.  It's still a bit up in the air since I have to take someone with me and she's giving us issues about some stuff.  It's a long story so either I'll be here or I won't, just don't know for sure yet is all.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

LeSane

Quote from: Starcry on July 20, 2012, 06:57:06 AM
Never played or heard of the game, but those pre-set NPC's... *¬*

Can I play one pretty please? <3

That is totally up to you Star. I am not stopping you in the least.

LeSane

Has awakened from his long slumber just to say....Max accepted.

Laughing Hyena

What I am called
Sintoris, Reharl, Aramis

I've seen this many years fly by
25 years have past for me.

I was born as a
Cancer

The Hero in my veins
Sintoris, Zoltan - The Archmage Warlord.

My birthday is
July, 20th

I may not look it but I'm good at a few things
Magic Affinity - Specialized in several magics and is one of the rare males with a natural reserve of magic within them. He has developed several theories in understanding and tapping into the untouched magic of humans and he is currently trying to understand corruption in others, what causes corruption in others and how it can possibly tie into the innate magic within all. (He understands the concepts needed to perform magic but has not put it into practical use until he knows exactly what to do. If I can start with magic I'd prefer it.)

Endurance - His indulgant hobbies make him much more capable of controlling himself under such demanding routines. He has better staying power during sex, can hold his liquor better and so forth but most importantly he has a much better tolerance for performing magic due to how physically taxing it is for the body.

Jaded Mind - He has a number of natural vices in the forms of sexuality and similar indulgences but has substantially more control and restraint and approaches such things more casually. As such he is less prone to accumulating corruption due to his natural vices as opposed to the more pure hearted champions and through willpower associated with an open mind.

This how I see myself in the mirror
If you wanna know about me
Aramis was an orphan growing up and many people were not expecting much from this boy on the fact that he was puny, lazy and often times with his head in the clouds daydreaming about what he could be doing instead of actually doing things. However Aramis was born from an Archmage's loins and was destined for better things if he can manage to pull himself through. At age twelve however that day changed when he started to realize he could change how things were in the world. Inadvertantly getting into the honeyed drink when it was padlocked and still padlocked. At age fifteen that shifted into being able to peer into the bathing halls when he was upstairs in his bedroom.

The gift of natural magic ran deep within him and with no one to teach him he began to pursue his own natural gifts and see what he could truly do or uncover. Year after year he scraped and scrimped using his current knowledge to entertain or steal to make ends meet. His skills with magic would prove limited by what was immediately available to him and eventually during the daylight he had to venture out and research whatever he could, when he had the chance to. Often times doubling up for collecting things people needed like herbs and rare ingredients for the good stuff at the bar. He could charm his way into a lady's skirt afterwards with tall tales of his exploits and a touch of magic to entice them into exploring what else can those fingers do.

By his current age he has set his sights higher as more and more places and people succumb to the corruption. Determined that he can do something about it he poured all his efforts and saved money into researching all he can about this corruption, how it works and how it can be exploited. Not just on a philosophical level but also a practical one. He wants to know how this can be turned into an advantage that can save his world and himself. Up till now all he used his magic for was parlor tricks. Now he has a motive and a reason to truly use his magic like his father.

I act this way because I can
Inquisitive and curious Aramis often found himself using much of his day to day activities learning from ancient or forbidden tomes of knowledge in the pursuit of magical theories and as such he is a determined individual who sees the word impossible thrown around a lot. To him the word is just a way for one to feel good about themselves when they give up. Nothing seems to deter him from a set course unless it is completely suicidal and even then he is liable to take other routes to achieve the same end if success is the end result.

He finds magic to be utterly fascinating as it is capable of making the impossible possible. It is not just a tool but a philosophy of his ideals incarnate. It allows him to turn his shortcomings and all his efforts into something much more worthwhile. Something to make all his choices worth the effort. Also it allows him to understand and fight the corruption that now grips the land in ways no one else can muster. After all what good is so much power if it is not used or worse unwisely used?

When it comes to the fairer sex however and just indulging in general Aramis is quite excessive forgoing many things just to binge at times. He enjoys his women easy and his liquor constantly flowing. Food drink and fine curves are all he needs to have a good time. Unfortunately his two hobbies often conflict and he can be rendered ineffective at times with his decision making when that happens. Money will be needed to keep both flowing and when he has to choose one it is always a significant hurdle.

In short he is a Hyper Competent Overindulgant and Crude Individual whom could become a bastion of heroics if he learns how to behave himself.

I'm interested in
Breasts (Large or Petite)
Breast Worship
Light BDSM (When Dominant or non sexual. [Flexible though])
Cock worship (Of my cock not yours)
Near Human or Anthropomorphic Females
Exotic Women
Bully Hunter
Wild Parties (Booze, Weed and Women!)

Get these away from me
Gender Bending
Enslavement/Submission
Anal Penetration or So Forth
Scat/Watersports
Parasites
Necrophilia
Guro
Beastiality

Laughing Hyena

LeSane

Your picture is not working other then that its fine.

Inari

Well here is mine~

The name bequeath to me: De'Ath, Helena, Lady
I have seen this many cycles: 30 but appears as 20
The stars say I am a: Gemi
The day of my birth was: May, 22
Just as my ancestors before me: Mermaid
The power I hold within:

Transform - Like some hybrid mermaids, Helena, can change into a form human. However, if water were to get onto her legs she would change back. Only drying her tail will allow her to change again.
Heart of the Ocean - She can create a limited size bubble that could take a few people into the deep depths of the ocean. Although it can only last a short time before it bursts. The only time someone would be able to last under water with her is if she kissed them in the water.
Healing - From clean water Helena has the ability to change it into a healing elixir. It can be taken orally or pored onto wounds.
Song of Valour - Helena's mesmerizing voice brings out more fight in heros. This increases their speed, attack and defence, while making all foes fear the brutality this song brings from within. 
Song of slumber - Even the most hardcore insomniac will succumb to soothing sound of this song.
The Siren's call - Unless you have your ears covered you will be under her spell. She usually would use this as a distraction tactic.

The one I see in the reflection:
The life I live is like an open book:

As with with some mermaids in this world, Helena is the bastard daughter of a merman. Once her human mother gave birth to her she cast her into the sea out of shame, and from there she was raised by a loving family. The family she grew to know as her own were in fact nobles and guardians of an underworld temple. Thus she was raised to value and respect all life, even when it was hard to. As these were days of darkness and someone had to be the light.

Once old enough she was educated in the ways of both water and land folk, along with the history of both. Although, what greatly intrigued her were the tales of old. She became boarder-line obsessed with romantic tales of both land and sea, and with her age that hasn't changed at all. In fact she is known to go off exploring, in hopes of finding out more about the days before the corruption. But hasn't found anything as of yet.

When she came of age, like all merfolk, she visited the land to see with her own eyes what things were like. Sadly, not everything in the books she had read prepared her for what she saw on her first, fantasy shattering, trip to the surface. Unfortunately for her she was driven back to the sea by a scene of violence. Since then she hasn't returned unless accompanied by a chaperone, out of fear that it was a normal occurrence for land folk and would happen to her.

These days when she isn't studying lore, or exploring ruins, she visits a local village and sells jewellery. The jewellery is made from shells and precious stones. All are created by her or some of her friends.   

I act this way because its how I am:

Helena is a woman of simple wants and amusements. When out of the water she is cautious, but quick to trust, due to her sheltered upbringing. Some times, because of her knowledge and insatiable hunger for it she can come across as a nosey know-it -all. However, she never means anything bad, she just allows her curiosity to get the better of her at times. She is cheerful, polite and has very basic sense of humour. Although, any "innuendos", "double entendre" or jokes of the like usually fly over her head, as this is land folk humour and not sea folk humour. So given her lack of social interaction with humans she will come across as... odd and is often misunderstood. 

Despite the dark world they live in Helena has some hope that things will be normal again. So no matter how bad things seem she is forever the optimistic, some times to the point of annoyance.  However, this doesn't mean she is perfect. If pushed enough she will lose her temper, and boy does she let it known. She will often cause a scene before storming off for a long while. Then even when seen again she is practically mute unless the person who upset her makes it up to her in some sort of way. (Usually something simple pleases her.)

These are the things that interest me:

Romance, bravery, men taller than her, kissing, tenderness and breast play. 

What drive me away:

Arrogance, control freaks, people who contastly throw water on her, eating fish. (Cannablizm to her.)

=======

Hope that is ok. :3

Kimera

Laughing Hyena

Kimera

Yeah...although I havn't decided on what to make for a character.

Pink Professional

I am interested !

I guess...

And stuff.

I'll probably make a character soon.