Corruption of Champions [1/f & 1/male needed]

Started by LeSane, July 18, 2012, 04:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Pʟᴏᴛ

• Uzun. It is an ancient world filled with monsters of all shapes and sizes. However, human males are rare in this world, despite the number of females. In today’s world, magic and monsters are myths told to our children and grand children as fairy tales and legends, but to a chosen few they will face the truth of this other world. That the stories and myths are indeed true. The goddess ‘Axis’ watches over the in inhabitants of Uzun. She will take five males who are descendants of past heroes who came into their aid in the past to fight off the Corruption. A Corruption that has once again started to plague their world wiping out the male population from the face of their dimension. Armed with the weapons of their ancestor to defeat the ever growing evil, each Champion must find a partner that can be trusted heart, body, and soul. If he is unable to find a partner the corruption that is slowly overtaking the land will take him over as well.

Exᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Began 5000 years ago -

Corruption effects in females -

In females it either makes them born infertile or they struggle to give birth to males. Any children they have are either female or still born males. Only 1 in 300 births result in males. Unfortunately, even if the male lives they are born with the corruption.
It is rare but possible for females to succumb to the corruption like males. This usually happens to females if they have had intercourse with a corrupt demon. (Wilful or not)

Corruption on males -

By default males are born with the corruption. This will manifest itself in many ways. Also it will push men to an earlier death than females, drive them to insanity or in a few cases; turn them into demons of whom they have laid with.

Corruption -

Corruption first begins to show the signs when males hit puberty. Any previous weaknesses they had as children will become enhanced. So if they were clumsy and not a fast runner, the corruption would make them no longer clumsy and an amazingly fast runner.

While at first seen as a pro and helpful, there is a massive down side. Using the corrupted enhanced ability won't just speed up the corruption but will become addictive. The feeling is said to be the same as if you were touching yourself or having intercourse. The longer you use it the more of a high you get, and to add to, it will make your desire to full-fill your lust greatly increase.

However, like a sex addict; the feeling it brings is greatly addictive and  within no time it becomes almost second nature to use the ability. So without thinking the ability will be used and the user will some times find any excuse to use it. And it is this what turns them insane. The fear of falling to the corruption often is the cause of death, as they will commit suicide. However, if they have been laying with a type of demon, they will become that demon and lose their humanity.

Females never show signs and are born to be carriers of the corruption. That is unless they become corrupted via the way as stated above. It usually takes a few encounters before the effects become similar to that of a male. However, unlike males they begin getting the features of the demon faster and keep their original personalities.

It is a common belief that being in a relationship will stop the corruption in these lands, and that laying with females has them absorb the corruption. However, the corruption over time will make the female infertile, and strange markings will appear after they have become infertile. Any who are born infertile will quickly get these markings and become insane.

• There are mostly females in the world of Uzun. Men have died out from their world so magical aid is used to conceive.
  • Each male has the blood of a hero within their veins, but are not use to fighting or magic.
  • The Corruption may of killed the men, but has the potential to taint the women as well with dark energy.
  • Uzun is not safe at night. Period. Going out of the safety of the main city is dangerous when the sun is down.
  • People of Uzun age much longer and slower then those of earth. There appearance does not reflect that aspect.
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Tʜᴀɴᴋs
Tʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʀᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏɴɢᴀᴋᴜ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ. Sᴏ Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟʟʏ.

Female Character Sheet
The name bequeath to me
[Last, Mid, First]
I have seen this many cycles
[True Age & Appearance wise]
The stars say I am a
[Zodiac sign]
The day of my birth was
[Month, Day]
Just as my ancestors before me
[Race]
The power I hold within
[Abilities you possess. Must be reasonable and in your race.]
The one I see in the reflection
[Appearance]
The life I live is like an open book
[Bio 2-3 paragraphs. More would be loved.]
I act this way because its how I am
[Bullet points or Paragraphs up to you]
These are the things that interest me
[On's]
What drive me away
[Off's]

Male Character Sheet
What I am called
[Last, Mid, First]
I've seen this many years fly by
[Years of age]
I was born as a
[Zodiac Sign]
The Hero in my veins
[Ancestor. Make up your own or use one from history]
My birthday is
[Month, Day]
I may not look it but I'm good at a few things
[Talents or skills]
This how I see myself in the mirror
[Appearance]
If you wanna know about me
[Bio 2 to 3 paragraphs]
I act this way because I can
[Personality 2 to 3]
I'm interested in
[on's]
Get these away from me
[off's]

Lɪɴᴋs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ Gɪʀʟs Eɴᴄʏᴄʟᴏᴘᴇᴅɪᴀ
-Please do not use everything in the link above if you play a female character. It is meant to be an example. Your free to make them how you want. There is two pages the second is near the bottom.

Main Thread

Accepted profiles

Out of Character

Basic items & Other
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

People may post here or private message me the profile. For the next six hours however it will be wise to post here on this forum.
After that however messaging me will get the quickest response possible. Though I will check this frequently. On a side note if you have any questions or comment please post them and I will get back to you to answer them as soon a humanly possible.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Qt

Oreida Wesker

Wow! It looks great. I might be intersted. I'll see if I can get some associates interested too.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

LeSane

Thanks Lady Wesker I couldn't leave it as it was before so I deleted it, and well as you can see made it even better then that. I am pondering if I should make items for it or not. Something that will tempt a hero into using which will alter or corrupt him in some way. I don't want to overwhelm people with stuff like that though so once more people come along a vote will come up to see if its a interesting idea or not.

MzHyde

So all the females are monsters only, or are there human females too? Are all the monsters female, or are there make monsters too?

LeSane

I don't doubt wouldn't be human females in their world. It wouldn't be a substantial amount of human women.
No not all the monsters are female there will be wild animals that can and will be male, but those of a higher intellect wouldn't be so lucky.
Also what do you mean my make monsters? I'm confused on that. If you meant the process of becoming one down the line then yes I would assume so. That is why I wanted to make a vote with about items that would do something to that extent.

MzHyde

I meant 'male monsters'. I made a little typo.

Vergil1989

CoC is a game on the web if you didn't realize this already Scarification lol.  I loved it quite a bit and this sounds quite similar in its own way.  I'd definitely throw my hat in for this.  As for items, I say the more the better.  ;D  That's just my opinion though.  At any rate, I'm sure I can cook something up for this.  Adios for now!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Blue Leah

This sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to roll up a character for it. :)

LeSane

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 18, 2012, 11:44:21 AM
CoC is a game on the web if you didn't realize this already Scarification lol.  I loved it quite a bit and this sounds quite similar in its own way.  I'd definitely throw my hat in for this.  As for items, I say the more the better.  ;D  That's just my opinion though.  At any rate, I'm sure I can cook something up for this.  Adios for now!

I know I play it all the time recently. I just thought using the title since it reminded me of the game, but this idea was made way before I knew about the game itself. I figured that with the two so similar that combining the two would fit perfectly.

LeSane

Quote from: MzHyde on July 18, 2012, 06:51:04 AM
I meant 'male monsters'. I made a little typo.
Oh lol. There were male monsters, but they died off because of the corruptions first appearance in their world.
The time will come when the men will make a reappearance.

Steamdriver

I would like to join in on this if you are still looking for players. Really digging the setting and love the c.o.c. game. Bookmarking this just in case.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

LeSane

Well I am still looking though everyone is going to have to tell me wither or not they are playing one of the seven males or seven females.

Well a friend of mine is working on a female profile so there is six spots on that side.
I myself might not be a hero at all it depends really I cold just be the source of the corruption of Uzun. There needs to be a main villains and I think I can fill that out rather well. I already have the idea of five males monsters that were the cause of it and have been alive this entire time or past generations that had been corrupted and joined. They won't all be used at the same time and will be killed off by the heroes one by one. Though I'll be using one more frequently then the rest to be active.

Steamdriver

Well then my hat is in on this as a female character. You suggested using the monster wiki as a source, may i play as an equine version of the cow girl? Also will characters be able to become hermaphrodites? I find it would fill the "magically created children" spot well, as in females granted male gentiles for reproduction. If any would prefer not to have that its fine by me just let me know.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Blue Leah

I would like to play one of the male roles, if possible.

LeSane

You don't have to pick the ones I showed it was just an example given you have creative freedom on what you want to be. I am not hindering you creativity on racial options. I would say yes on that as long as there is something that allows it like a potion or something to that level.

Steamdriver

Ok cool, I will have a character sheet up in an hour or so then. I like the usable items idea by the way, it will allow us to mod our characters as we go. possible develop new items as well, like using them to craft things and such.

Vergil1989

Just to ask but do the women have to be monsters?  If not I might start out as a regular gal, human or elf or something like that and just get transformed along the way.  Just a thought but if they do have to be monsters of some sort then I'll just do one of the guy roles, maybe go herm later lol.  I'm cool with herms and futas for the one that asked, just to throw that out there.  :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

LeSane

No Verg they don't have to be monsters. They can be human women living in the world as well. If you want you can alter your character as time goes on. Just don't go to crazy like we all do in the game.

Vergil1989

Lol no problem.  And ok, just wanted to be sure.  If it will help more I will still put a guy together.  Haven't played a guy in ages really.  My only big thing is no M/M stuff, and while I have nothing against that kind of thing it's just not something I go for.  Anyway, I'm done rambling lol.

LeSane

Accepted Forum will be up and running soon. There will be four posts of the several Villains that will be fought against and killed through out the Role play.

LeSane

*Accepted Profile Thread is now up*
I can officially start accepting Applications for characters now.

Vergil1989

What I am called
Peng, Michael, Li
I was born as a
Aquarius
The Hero in my veins  Lu Mu Bai, a legendary kung fu master from ancient China.  (Specifically the Wudang style of fighting.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My birthday is
January 25th
Excellent hand to hand and sword combat.  (Practice only though, have never been in a fight.)
Intelligent
Quick study.  (Knows how to read people and situations.)
Some street smarts
Bargaining expert.  (Living on the streets helped quite a bit in this.)

This is how I see myself in the mirror
He was born in Beijing, but his parents moved to New York when he was three.  He was always smart, always able to read people, but he never foresaw the situation where he'd lose his parents in a gang land style shooting.  They had all been in the worst place at the absolute worst time was what it had come down to since the gang's target had been in the shop behind them as they had been walking by.  Fate tore his life apart in a blink of an eye, and after getting out of the hospital a month later, Li ran as far from his old neighborhood as he could.  He had been 14 at the time of the shooting.  But fate it seemed wasn't done with him, but at least this time he wasn't going to lose anymore people.

It was when he was 16 and had a major chip on his shoulder that he ran into a master of the Wudang style of kung fu.  The old man had lost his son to cancer the same year that Li had lost his family.  The old man however did not seem as bothered by this as he should have been to Li's mind, and it intrigued Li to no end when they had started to get to know each other.  He had since learned how to hone his skills on the streets and while his intelligent mind hadn't been up to par at the time, he got back into school and had started to study with the old man after they had gained the other's trust.  The fact he had tried to pickpocket the old man when they had first met hadn't exactly started things off on the right foot at the time, but six years of study with him had done wonders for Li's state of mind and psyche, calming his rage at the loss of his parents and giving him focus and peace of the soul to boot.  Does he still have his anger issues?  Yes, but they are much better controlled than ever these days.  The only problem is that the old man told him of the other world and that he wanted him to go in place of his lost son, to help try to beat back the darkness that had taken hold in the other land where every legend, myth, and story was true.  Li was hesitant at first but he trusted the old man with his life these days, he'd do anything to make him happy and content if it meant paying back the debt he owed him for all he had done for him.
I act this way because I can  All you need is love right?  Tch, right.  The world is much crueler than that, and thus it takes a strong person to survive in it.  Even so, Li has gotten back to his old, cheerful self although he does grow dark in his moods from time to time, especially under heavy stress.  Beyond that, when he gets his first taste of true fighting, expect a very level headed, intelligent warrior that is quite capable of holding his own against most enemies, using his intelligent mind rather than his human level strength to achieve victory.  Finding weaknesses, outmaneuvering his opponents, things like that will win the day for him.  If talking his way out of a situation won't cut it, then Plan B is to kick everyone's ass that makes the mistake of getting in his way.  Under the right 'training' however, even Li can be made to submit...and enjoy it.

I'm interested in
Herms
Tentacles
Fantasy creatures in general.
Some furries.  (The more common ones; foxes, cats, dogs, etc.)
Transformation.
Aphrodisiacs/Pheromones
Possible gender change.  (Or at least into a herm.  ;D)
Vampires.
Demons.
Sensory play.  (Blindfolds, ice, feathers, etc.)
Medium to Heavy Bondage.  (Suspension play mostly probably.)
Being dominated.  (Not by choice. :P)

Get these away from me
M/M stuff.  (Anal for the most part but a select situations are ok.)
Scat/Watersports
Loss of Limbs/Castration/Mutilation
Necrophilia.  (Vampires and their variants are fine however.)
Death/Dying

Steamdriver

The name bequeath to me
Rosenvold, Gretta, Anistasia

111, appears 29

The stars say I am a
Cancer

The day of my birth was
June 18

Russian

The power I hold within
Growing up in a small village of Siberia each of us learned how to survive and even thrive in the extreme weather. Hearty (resistant to cold) The Elders of our village were war heroes, all possessing a fierce loyalty to the Czars. The decreed that all children that came after them would be instilled with the same loyalty, often put to use fighting the barbarians of the southern steppes. For mother Russia (able to ward off debilitating pain or pleasure just a bit longer than most) Father soon realized that combat was instinctive for me and trained with me at any possible moment, knowing i would become a great warrior in time. Sword and Shield combat, Some marksmanship (Has only hunted small game with a bow)

5'7" brunette with high cheek bones, almond shaped eyes, full lips, though my face has begun to look like that of a horse. Some would call me stout at 160, possessing a voluptuous figure. measurements are 38c-30-36. since traveling to this new land over 80 years ago I have begun to change into something like a horse. My legs have become digitigrade, coated in brown fur below the knee and ending in hooves and a bristly tail has sprouted.

From a young age I was taught to never back down from a fight for my home land or for those who I have sworn my loyalty to. At the age of thirty many refugees came to the village to escape the barbarians. One of these was a old hag of dark magic, everything she touched seemed to blacken with corruption or quickly die. Leading a group of guards I personally slew the woman, though only after she had summoned many demons. I was the only one to survive that terrible night, swearing on the souls of my people I would take the fight to the vile users of magic and sink my blade in to each. Magic is a tool of demons and its users only deserve one thing, a blade through the heart. The only proper way to fight is in the thick of it with a blade or mace in one hand and a shield in the other. Any other way of fighting was a cowards path and a cowards heart was easily consumed by demons.

After coming to Uzun, Anistasia began to travel with caravans as a guard. After several years of this she met the nomadic Equine tribes of the high plains, quickly falling in love with the life they led. About a year of living with them she began to notice her body was starting to change. First was her face began to elongate and her teeth all became blunt molars. Next came he legs changing to that of the horse and a tail sprouting. The Traveling wind began to call to her, so she left to find adventure, fame and fortune. 

Boastful, willful and devoutly loyal

breast expansion
lactation
tentacles
hermaphrodites
large amounts of cum
slime people
snake people

What drive me away
vore
mutilation
scat
water sports
rimming

LeSane

Steam you might need to add a bit more to your Bio if you may at least a Paragraph if you may, and also for the personality give the reasons why your character acts this way.

Laughing Hyena

Scarification. I have a few queries before I kindly throw my hat into the ring. Would this game have any room for a guy that prefers turning the tables and dominating a monster girl? I asked this because that is one of my big things and I prefer dominating over submitting by a significant margin. So I ask you point blank if there is any place for that in this game?

Vergil1989

LeSane

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 18, 2012, 08:07:54 PM
What I am called
Peng, Michael, Li
I was born as a
Aquarius
The Hero in my veins  Lu Mu Bai, a legendary kung fu master from ancient China.  (Specifically the Wudang style of fighting.)
My birthday is
January 25th
Excellent hand to hand and sword combat.  (Practice only though, have never been in a fight.)
Intelligent
Quick study.  (Knows how to read people and situations.)
Some street smarts
Bargaining expert.  (Living on the streets helped quite a bit in this.)

This is how I see myself in the mirror
He was born in Beijing, but his parents moved to New York when he was three.  He was always smart, always able to read people, but he never foresaw the situation where he'd lose his parents in a gang land style shooting.  They had all been in the worst place at the absolute worst time was what it had come down to since the gang's target had been in the shop behind them as they had been walking by.  Fate tore his life apart in a blink of an eye, and after getting out of the hospital a month later, Li ran as far from his old neighborhood as he could.  He had been 14 at the time of the shooting.  But fate it seemed wasn't done with him, but at least this time he wasn't going to lose anymore people.

It was when he was 16 and had a major chip on his shoulder that he ran into a master of the Wudang style of kung fu.  The old man had lost his son to cancer the same year that Li had lost his family.  The old man however did not seem as bothered by this as he should have been to Li's mind, and it intrigued Li to no end when they had started to get to know each other.  He had since learned how to hone his skills on the streets and while his intelligent mind hadn't been up to par at the time, he got back into school and had started to study with the old man after they had gained the other's trust.  The fact he had tried to pickpocket the old man when they had first met hadn't exactly started things off on the right foot at the time, but six years of study with him had done wonders for Li's state of mind and psyche, calming his rage at the loss of his parents and giving him focus and peace of the soul to boot.  Does he still have his anger issues?  Yes, but they are much better controlled than ever these days.  The only problem is that the old man told him of the other world and that he wanted him to go in place of his lost son, to help try to beat back the darkness that had taken hold in the other land where every legend, myth, and story was true.  Li was hesitant at first but he trusted the old man with his life these days, he'd do anything to make him happy and content if it meant paying back the debt he owed him for all he had done for him.
I act this way because I can  All you need is love right?  Tch, right.  The world is much crueler than that, and thus it takes a strong person to survive in it.  Even so, Li has gotten back to his old, cheerful self although he does grow dark in his moods from time to time, especially under heavy stress.  Beyond that, when he gets his first taste of true fighting, expect a very level headed, intelligent warrior that is quite capable of holding his own against most enemies, using his intelligent mind rather than his human level strength to achieve victory.  Finding weaknesses, outmaneuvering his opponents, things like that will win the day for him.  If talking his way out of a situation won't cut it, then Plan B is to kick everyone's ass that makes the mistake of getting in his way.  Under the right 'training' however, even Li can be made to submit...and enjoy it.

I'm interested in
Herms
Tentacles
Fantasy creatures in general.
Some furries.  (The more common ones; foxes, cats, dogs, etc.)
Transformation.
Aphrodisiacs/Pheromones
Possible gender change.  (Or at least into a herm.  ;D)
Vampires.
Demons.
Sensory play.  (Blindfolds, ice, feathers, etc.)
Medium to Heavy Bondage.  (Suspension play mostly probably.)
Being dominated.  (Not by choice. :P)

Get these away from me
M/M stuff.  (Anal for the most part but a select situations are ok.)
Scat/Watersports
Loss of Limbs/Castration/Mutilation
Necrophilia.  (Vampires and their variants are fine however.)
Death/Dying

Accepted. I will post your profile up.

As for Hyena Yea you can dominate if you have ever have ever played the game C.o.C (One of the influences that later on made me want to post this) you do so quite often. For this situation I say you can as long as and the partner your with will accept that about you.

Laughing Hyena

I have not played Corruption of Champions before hence my asking. But the premise for this sounds good. If you have any links or such for information on it I'd be thankful for it.

I'm eager to see what this will entail. Anyway I will work a character up for you.

Lumasan

I knew it scar. As soon as I saw it on your id. I freaking knew it. *plays every night* Now I seriously must consider if I should let my freak flag fly here or not. *contemplates* Curse you and tempting my horrible side! *shakes fist*
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

LeSane

Lum you and me both. I have like three characters I use every day. My highest is level twenty which was a pain to get too.

Laughing Hyena

After some digging I found that this was a flash game. Interesting. Now I know where this has come from and found a wiki with all sorts of intel. Now I will make my character. Thank you Scar

Lumasan

WE SHALL CONVERT ANOTHER. And I shall possibly make a character when I awaken. I need sleep first, because sleep is good.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

LeSane

Yes sleep is adored, but I have to go and get ready I will return in like five hours.

Like before those that make a profile either send it to me my pm or post it here and I will look over it.

Vergil1989

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 19, 2012, 05:01:26 AM
After some digging I found that this was a flash game. Interesting. Now I know where this has come from and found a wiki with all sorts of intel. Now I will make my character. Thank you Scar

Are you stalking me LH?  :P  Lol glad to have you aboard bud, let's have some fun!  Heehee!  Ok, I'm good now.

Steamdriver

Scar, just wanted to let you know I corrected my sheet. PM or post if I need to adjust anything else, Thank you for doing so.

LeSane

I like the improvement. Accepted.
Now we need... five males and five females.

Steamdriver

You are welcome and thank you for accepting. If anything like that comes up again please let me know.

Vergil1989

Didn't you say that you wanted two paragraphs in the history part of our profiles there Scar buddy?  Maybe I'm going blind but I only see one for Steam but it's your call.  I'm just hoping this gets going.

Steamdriver

LeSane

Sorry Verg your right. I am sorta in need of sleep. Im not thinking all clear like I should.

Vergil1989

Laughing Hyena

Having a touch of difficulty on what to make. But no Vergil i am not stalking you I just have a monster girl itch and I need it fixed since the last three went dead on me.

Vergil1989

Well, I got the sword/hand to hand expert covered lol.  Had to rip off of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon to do it but it panned out.  ;D  And hey, nothing wrong with scratching an itch, I do it quite often.  :P  Joking aside, could use a ranged fighter if nothing else, just a thought.

Steamdriver

Added the second paragraph you were mentioning. As a heads up to vergil and hyena, my character fights with sword and shield.

Laughing Hyena

Steamdriver

there may be a bit of mistrust then between you character and mine, though if you prove trustworthy she will change her opinion.

Laughing Hyena

Would you be more trusting if I blew up a mountain? Wait a second... Can I blow up a mountain?

LeSane

Do you really think you can blow up a mountain? I mean really?
That would take a lot of energy and would be pointless. You cant start off that strong, but as time goes on you'll get sort of strong.
Here is something I should of said in the beginning. You can play your character how you want, but stay in some limit. What I mean by this is
You don't have to fight at all, but doing so means you will not get stronger, and vice versa. Only fighting you will miss any connection with a partner and not achieve inner growth.

Also Steam now you are accepted.

Laughing Hyena

Guess being that absurd still doesn't work for humor for most people. I was just joking. ^_^

LeSane

No I laughed at it for a while actually the thought of blown shit up is amusing, and if you became Steams partner it would be hilarious.

LeSane

Announcement

• Later today I will be adding links of the items the basic items that can be used within the game.
  • Creation of Out of Character forum will be created as well.
  • Anyone that has not created their profile please do so as well as telling anyone that woulds like to join.
    There is a limited number of spot available.
  • If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via private messages or when I return.

Laughing Hyena

Well anyone got any ideas for talents that would more suited for a mage or spell casting type? Already have Magical Affinity which means I have a natural ability to tap into magic within the body and probably needed to even perform magic and a Jaded Mind which is part of personality and background which means Im more casual about matters of sexual conduct and indulgences then most giving possibly an increased but minor resistance to corruption.

Blue Leah

Coming late to the discussion of what each character "uses," I'd say Josh is part alchemist and part rogue. Lots of focus on tinkering and traps.

Inari

Never played or heard of the game, but those pre-set NPC's... *¬*

Can I play one pretty please? <3

Steamdriver

Hyena, sorry I wasn't sure how to take that. I have to agree with others though that it could lead to some hilarious events.

MaxAstro

This sounds like all kinds of fun.  I'm a big fan of CoC so I can't miss applying for this.  :)  I'm going to go with a female character, though; I hope that's okay.  I just feel "safer" that way as far as my ons and offs go.

The name bequeath to me
Serafina Angelique (Assumed name; real name unknown; often goes by Sera)
Age unknown; at least 10; appears 19
The stars say I am a
Scorpio (based on a tattoo on her shoulder)
The day of my birth was
Exact date unknown; "awoke" on Nov. 16th
Angel
The power I hold within
Serafina has lustrous white angel wings that allow her to fly (although only for short distances; she tires quickly, and carrying someone else would be very difficult).  She is naturally talented at White Magic, especially healing and cleansing magic.  She has the ability to use destructive White Magic (up to and including the feared Whitefire) but can't consciously control it; only when she is very angry or in extreme danger does the power surface in her, and then only for short bursts that leave her completely exhausted.  Unknown to her, she also has a natural talent for Black Magic.  It has yet to surface, however...
Serafina Angelique.  What a cheesy name for a girl that looks like an angel, right?  Maybe that's why I picked it.  Why hide from what I am?  If only I knew what I was...  My earliest memory is waking up in the middle of a smoking crater next to two shriveled corpses - a man and a woman, barely recognizable as such.  My parents?  I'll never know.  Where did I come from?  Did I fall from heaven?  It's believable, because where I am now is certainly hell.  Its been nearly a decade since then and I haven't aged in any noticeable way.  I spent my first couple years nearly dying, or worse.  Many times the corruption of this land almost claimed me, only to be pushed back at the last moment by the mysterious power within me.  I've learned to control it a little bit since then.  I can heal injuries... even clean away the taint of the corruption if its not too strong.  Sometimes that made me welcome in the few uncorrupted societies I've stumbled across.  I can never stay in one place too long, though.  I think its what I represent.  People see my apparent purity and start to get jealous.  If only they knew what it was actually like...  Just as often, though, leaving was for their own good.  I'm a target.  The demons know me, know something more of what I am than I do, and they hate me.  Or worse, they want me for their own.

So I'm a wanderer, a nomad.  I don't have a family, and I don't have a home, and I've never really had any friends.  I thought I had one, once.  Her name was Amily.  She saved my life - or maybe my soul - and we helped each other survive.  Comforted each other on dark nights.  I thought maybe I had found happiness.  But then... the corruption took her.  Twisted her into something terrible.  I didn't realize it at first, not until she lead me into a trap and nearly corrupted me herself.  That was the first time - the only time - that I unleashed the terrible power the humans call Whitefire.  Purest white flame consumed Amily, cleansing every scrap of taint from her.  And then she died.  With the corruption gone, there simply wasn't enough of her left.

I learned that day that friends were too big of a risk, too hard to lose.  I've been alone since then, and if I ever feel lonely on cold nights then at least I know I'm only risking my own miserable life.  I've heard things, though.  Whispers from the untainted, rumors carried on the wind, a sense of apprehension among the demons.  They say heroes are coming.  They say they are going to fight the demons, to change everything, to save us all.  And although I know it's selfish I can't help but wonder, in the heart of my heart, will a hero come to save me?
-Seraphina is kind but jaded.  She has seen the darkest parts of the world and it has left her cynical.  Somewhere in her heart she holds out hope, however, for she has also seen the best in people.
-She is constantly wary, almost never letting her guard down and showing her true feelings.  She is afraid to get close to anyone, for fear of hurting them or that they will hurt her.
-She is a passionate enemy of the corruption, and will risk herself without a second thought to save an innocent victim... an attitude at odds with her usual self, and one she can't explain.  She simply feels compelled to help those in need.
-Her angelic purity is both a strength and a weakness.  Her pure soul is difficult to permanently taint... however, it also leaves her vulnerable to temptation.  She has a lower tolerance for arousal than most people and finds it dangerously easy to lose herself to lust.  As such, she is highly susceptible to the aphrodisiacs and pleasure-based attacks so commonly employed by the denizens of this corrupt world.
Note: My fulls ons and offs are linked in my signature, but these are the ons I'm most interested in roleplaying with this character
-Masturbation
-Seduction
-Aphrodisiacs/Mind Control
-Tentacles/Monsters
-Corruption (obviously :P)
-Irresistible Pleasure
-Submission
What drive me away
-Pain
-Scat, bodily fluids
-Gore/guro
-"Gross out" material
-Violation of holes not physically possible in real world (breastfucking is just so gross)
My Ons and Offs

"Didn't I tell you to go somewhere safe?!"

"I did.  Right next to you is the safest place there is!"

"Oh.  Right."

Laughing Hyena

Ooh an angel. Deja vu <3

Anywho sheet is nearly done but I still need a third talent.

Vergil1989

Well LH, being able to teleport short distances or something might be cool, or if nothing else empowering/enchanting weapons and armor with either temporary or permanent abilities could also be quite useful to the whole group.  Just a couple of thoughts for you bud.  Also, I might be gone from the 22nd to the 29th, Scar so I might not be around for the start of this.  Heading to a summer camp thing for a week if everything goes well and we can get everything together in time.  It's still a bit up in the air since I have to take someone with me and she's giving us issues about some stuff.  It's a long story so either I'll be here or I won't, just don't know for sure yet is all.

LeSane

Quote from: Starcry on July 20, 2012, 06:57:06 AM
Never played or heard of the game, but those pre-set NPC's... *¬*

Can I play one pretty please? <3

That is totally up to you Star. I am not stopping you in the least.

LeSane

Has awakened from his long slumber just to say....Max accepted.

Laughing Hyena

What I am called
Sintoris, Reharl, Aramis

25 years have past for me.

I was born as a
Cancer

The Hero in my veins
Sintoris, Zoltan - The Archmage Warlord.

My birthday is
July, 20th

Magic Affinity - Specialized in several magics and is one of the rare males with a natural reserve of magic within them. He has developed several theories in understanding and tapping into the untouched magic of humans and he is currently trying to understand corruption in others, what causes corruption in others and how it can possibly tie into the innate magic within all. (He understands the concepts needed to perform magic but has not put it into practical use until he knows exactly what to do. If I can start with magic I'd prefer it.)

Endurance - His indulgant hobbies make him much more capable of controlling himself under such demanding routines. He has better staying power during sex, can hold his liquor better and so forth but most importantly he has a much better tolerance for performing magic due to how physically taxing it is for the body.

Jaded Mind - He has a number of natural vices in the forms of sexuality and similar indulgences but has substantially more control and restraint and approaches such things more casually. As such he is less prone to accumulating corruption due to his natural vices as opposed to the more pure hearted champions and through willpower associated with an open mind.

Aramis was an orphan growing up and many people were not expecting much from this boy on the fact that he was puny, lazy and often times with his head in the clouds daydreaming about what he could be doing instead of actually doing things. However Aramis was born from an Archmage's loins and was destined for better things if he can manage to pull himself through. At age twelve however that day changed when he started to realize he could change how things were in the world. Inadvertantly getting into the honeyed drink when it was padlocked and still padlocked. At age fifteen that shifted into being able to peer into the bathing halls when he was upstairs in his bedroom.

The gift of natural magic ran deep within him and with no one to teach him he began to pursue his own natural gifts and see what he could truly do or uncover. Year after year he scraped and scrimped using his current knowledge to entertain or steal to make ends meet. His skills with magic would prove limited by what was immediately available to him and eventually during the daylight he had to venture out and research whatever he could, when he had the chance to. Often times doubling up for collecting things people needed like herbs and rare ingredients for the good stuff at the bar. He could charm his way into a lady's skirt afterwards with tall tales of his exploits and a touch of magic to entice them into exploring what else can those fingers do.

By his current age he has set his sights higher as more and more places and people succumb to the corruption. Determined that he can do something about it he poured all his efforts and saved money into researching all he can about this corruption, how it works and how it can be exploited. Not just on a philosophical level but also a practical one. He wants to know how this can be turned into an advantage that can save his world and himself. Up till now all he used his magic for was parlor tricks. Now he has a motive and a reason to truly use his magic like his father.

Inquisitive and curious Aramis often found himself using much of his day to day activities learning from ancient or forbidden tomes of knowledge in the pursuit of magical theories and as such he is a determined individual who sees the word impossible thrown around a lot. To him the word is just a way for one to feel good about themselves when they give up. Nothing seems to deter him from a set course unless it is completely suicidal and even then he is liable to take other routes to achieve the same end if success is the end result.

He finds magic to be utterly fascinating as it is capable of making the impossible possible. It is not just a tool but a philosophy of his ideals incarnate. It allows him to turn his shortcomings and all his efforts into something much more worthwhile. Something to make all his choices worth the effort. Also it allows him to understand and fight the corruption that now grips the land in ways no one else can muster. After all what good is so much power if it is not used or worse unwisely used?

When it comes to the fairer sex however and just indulging in general Aramis is quite excessive forgoing many things just to binge at times. He enjoys his women easy and his liquor constantly flowing. Food drink and fine curves are all he needs to have a good time. Unfortunately his two hobbies often conflict and he can be rendered ineffective at times with his decision making when that happens. Money will be needed to keep both flowing and when he has to choose one it is always a significant hurdle.

In short he is a Hyper Competent Overindulgant and Crude Individual whom could become a bastion of heroics if he learns how to behave himself.

I'm interested in
Breasts (Large or Petite)
Breast Worship
Light BDSM (When Dominant or non sexual. [Flexible though])
Cock worship (Of my cock not yours)
Near Human or Anthropomorphic Females
Exotic Women
Bully Hunter
Wild Parties (Booze, Weed and Women!)

Get these away from me
Gender Bending
Enslavement/Submission
Anal Penetration or So Forth
Scat/Watersports
Parasites
Necrophilia
Guro
Beastiality

Laughing Hyena

LeSane

Your picture is not working other then that its fine.

Inari

Well here is mine~

The name bequeath to me: De'Ath, Helena, Lady
I have seen this many cycles: 30 but appears as 20
The stars say I am a: Gemi
The day of my birth was: May, 22
Just as my ancestors before me: Mermaid
The power I hold within:

Transform - Like some hybrid mermaids, Helena, can change into a form human. However, if water were to get onto her legs she would change back. Only drying her tail will allow her to change again.
Heart of the Ocean - She can create a limited size bubble that could take a few people into the deep depths of the ocean. Although it can only last a short time before it bursts. The only time someone would be able to last under water with her is if she kissed them in the water.
Healing - From clean water Helena has the ability to change it into a healing elixir. It can be taken orally or pored onto wounds.
Song of Valour - Helena's mesmerizing voice brings out more fight in heros. This increases their speed, attack and defence, while making all foes fear the brutality this song brings from within. 
Song of slumber - Even the most hardcore insomniac will succumb to soothing sound of this song.
The Siren's call - Unless you have your ears covered you will be under her spell. She usually would use this as a distraction tactic.

The one I see in the reflection:
The life I live is like an open book:

As with with some mermaids in this world, Helena is the bastard daughter of a merman. Once her human mother gave birth to her she cast her into the sea out of shame, and from there she was raised by a loving family. The family she grew to know as her own were in fact nobles and guardians of an underworld temple. Thus she was raised to value and respect all life, even when it was hard to. As these were days of darkness and someone had to be the light.

Once old enough she was educated in the ways of both water and land folk, along with the history of both. Although, what greatly intrigued her were the tales of old. She became boarder-line obsessed with romantic tales of both land and sea, and with her age that hasn't changed at all. In fact she is known to go off exploring, in hopes of finding out more about the days before the corruption. But hasn't found anything as of yet.

When she came of age, like all merfolk, she visited the land to see with her own eyes what things were like. Sadly, not everything in the books she had read prepared her for what she saw on her first, fantasy shattering, trip to the surface. Unfortunately for her she was driven back to the sea by a scene of violence. Since then she hasn't returned unless accompanied by a chaperone, out of fear that it was a normal occurrence for land folk and would happen to her.

These days when she isn't studying lore, or exploring ruins, she visits a local village and sells jewellery. The jewellery is made from shells and precious stones. All are created by her or some of her friends.   

I act this way because its how I am:

Helena is a woman of simple wants and amusements. When out of the water she is cautious, but quick to trust, due to her sheltered upbringing. Some times, because of her knowledge and insatiable hunger for it she can come across as a nosey know-it -all. However, she never means anything bad, she just allows her curiosity to get the better of her at times. She is cheerful, polite and has very basic sense of humour. Although, any "innuendos", "double entendre" or jokes of the like usually fly over her head, as this is land folk humour and not sea folk humour. So given her lack of social interaction with humans she will come across as... odd and is often misunderstood. 

Despite the dark world they live in Helena has some hope that things will be normal again. So no matter how bad things seem she is forever the optimistic, some times to the point of annoyance.  However, this doesn't mean she is perfect. If pushed enough she will lose her temper, and boy does she let it known. She will often cause a scene before storming off for a long while. Then even when seen again she is practically mute unless the person who upset her makes it up to her in some sort of way. (Usually something simple pleases her.)

These are the things that interest me:

Romance, bravery, men taller than her, kissing, tenderness and breast play. 

What drive me away:

Arrogance, control freaks, people who contastly throw water on her, eating fish. (Cannablizm to her.)

=======

Hope that is ok. :3

Kimera

Laughing Hyena

Kimera

Yeah...although I havn't decided on what to make for a character.

Pink Professional

I am interested !

I guess...

And stuff.

I'll probably make a character soon.

LeSane

Siereis

Looks like an interesting setting and loving the profiles I've seen so far.  If there are still spots open for females I'd love to join in!  I'll add a character on here in a few minutes/hours depending on how long it takes me.

LeSane

There is a few spots left as far as I know. There is suppose to be several male and female spots as far as I am concerned.

Kimera

Maybe a monster or monstergirl....still looking for ideas

LeSane

@Kim
You could be one of the villains though you would die sooner or later depending on the order. If you did that then I say make a normal profile as a back up.

Siereis

Hey, so like I was saying above I am interested in this RP.  Can I still join in and is the below profile acceptable?

The name bequeath to me
Oakheart, Selene

Selene has been awakened from slumber for two cycles though has lived now for countless ages.  Despite only taking on the form of the more humanoid races, Selena appears to be around 20 years old.

The stars say I am a
Pisces

The day of my birth/awakening was
April 15

Grown as a hardwood and now awakened as a Dryad.

Powers
Because Selena is a Dryad, she posses a number of abilities unique to her kind.  Despite looking soft and delicate, Selena can regenerate much more easily than the average human and only requires a matter of hours to heal herself of most damage.  Additionally, she is able to communicate with the wildlife by touching the organism in question whether it be wolves, trees, or other wildlife.  She has limited martial fighting abilities but is able to use the vines that wrap around her body offensively.  Since she is still newly awakened to this world she is still learning about herself is not even sure of the full capabilities of her skills.  However, because she grew up as a tree, the Dryad is deathly afraid of fire and will seek to escape at the first detection of dangerous heat.  Other things she is afraid of is axes and industry, though to a lesser extent.

The Dryad is quite beautiful to behold. She stands at just under 5 feet tall and is quite petite since she lacks much body fat and has a small chest.  The girl has long black hair which has never been cut and reaches down to just above her waist.  She has dark, almond colored eyes and pale white skin.  Because of her heritage, she has never worn human clothing and can't understand why the mortal races chose to cover themselves as they do.  However, she has vines that wrap around her petite form and cover her more intimated parts.  The vines are a part of her, and as such they constantly move around.

Selena woke only two years ago deep in the forest of the South.  For the past centuries she had been living as a hardwood tree but by some unknown means she had now only emerged as a sentient being.  The first of her kind, Selena is unlike most of the other Dryads.  Traditionally, Dryads are anchored to their home forest by the tree from which they emerged and must maintain constant connection with it in order to survive.  However, as Selena came to know over time, she was designed for something greater and nothing kept her from exploring the forest and surrounding lands.  Over time, she grew bored of the trees and forest animals and her heart grew fond of the idea of exploring the wide world beyond the borders of the forest.  One day, with only a moments thought of regret, the young Dryad left the wood and began her adventure.

Since leaving the forest, Selena has learned much about the peoples and beings of this world.  She has meet a number of humans, though never made any worthwhile friendships.  She has often found herself wondering what inspires these cloth wearing beings and what influences their lives.  Regardless, the Dryad's journey has now taken her wide and far in the past year.  She has learned the basics of defending herself from danger (though not many care to harm her), learned how to cover herself decently in order to not offend the mortals, and has seen the vast cities of the humans though has never entered one yet.  She now seeks to understand the beings of this world and to discover more of the magical lands outside of her woods.  (More to come as I think of it.)

Naive and Trusting
Fiercely Defensive when the time calls for it
Inquisitive about this living world around her.

Excessive amounts of cum and other fluids
Hermaphrodites
Monsters
Masturbation
Being Dominated/Forced sex
Non-humanlike anatomy and sex anatomy
Virginal Blood

What drive me away
Excessive transformations
Vore
Blackmail
Not much else...

LeSane

Very original I like it.
Accepted.

Now we need males... to be equal.

Kimera

Thrasius

Quote from: Scarification on July 22, 2012, 03:15:18 PM
Now we need males... to be equal.

How many more do you need? I'll make a character if you need more.

LeSane

There is 3/7 males and 4/7 females

Though if you know anyone at all that would like to join please tell them about the forum.

Pink Professional

I'm about 60% done with my Character, he shall be up soon-ish.

Although I am going out soon, only for a couple hours, but soon means It may be delayed (By about 2 hours, go figure)

LeSane

I was thinking for the sake of getting the ball rolling should I bring down the count of players to five a piece? I mean seven is great, but without others coming and wanting to join it seems rather pointless to attempt the waiting. I know you all want to start.

So I propose a vote should I scale to down to five? The villains will not be scaled though since we need villain characters.

Blue Leah

5 on each side, plus villains, is still a very ambitious game for one GM to run. I personally have no complaints about that kind of cut.

Siereis

I have to agree.  5 is probably easier for everyone else to handle.  We could always add more later if we are up for it!

Kimera

Pink Professional

Steamdriver

LeSane

Alright then then we shall only have five for each.

Laughing Hyena

Pink Professional

What I am called
Drake, Francis, Lucas

I was born as a
Leo

The Hero in my veins
Genghis Khan.

My birthday is
July, 28th

Speed- When it comes to speed of movement, Lucas is a master. Able to outrun every human he’s ever met as well as most other creatures, it's a certainty that Lucas is fast on his feet.

Accuracy-The eyes of a hawk is an often used cliché, yet it proves to be pretty accurate in the case of Lucas. When it comes to hitting just about anything at range, Lucas proves an ace. Be it a Throwing knife, a rock or just a ball, he’s pretty damn accurate

Perception-Keen eyes are important, but so is a good head. Lucas spots trouble with ease, and is logical about dealing with it. He can pick out the patch of sand where the treasure is buried, or when the group of Oasis demons is offering more than a ‘meal’. Suffice to say, Lucas is good at spotting bad situations.

Lucas’ family was well off, for the most part. A well liked blacksmith for a father and a doctor for a mother meant he was never left wanting, yet throughout his life, he yearned for something…more. He possessed a deep desire to achieve a rush that was only ever sated by acts of innocent evil: Mostly through the acts of stealing.

For as long as he could remember, he was always living a double life. To his parents, he was a model son, learning and growing to be a young, ideal adult to whom the advantages of being well off could supply numerous benefits. Yet whenever he was not monitored, he roamed the streets, stealing petty amounts of cash and food, or pickpocketing a nigh-worthless watch, all because he could. In the end, he'd nearly always just give the stolen items away. But the theft of the items…It felt good. The corrupt act was something he almost craved.

By the time he was an adult, Lucas was a handsome young man with a lot of skills. Most of which were more suited to his second life. He performed more daring crimes, stealing from homes and stealing greater prizes, never with an more intent than ‘He could.’ Soon, growing bored of the town’s meagre ability to sate his constant desire to feed the chaotic urges.

For the most part, Lucas seems a noble person. With lofty standards and simple ideals, he is mostly agreeable as a person, being easy to like because of his apparent sincerity. Lucas is a good talker, and normally tries to manipulate people and situations into his favour with words. If he wants to make a friend of a person, he’ll generally talk his way into the person's good books. Since he remains fairly charismatic.

Generally, depending on how much he likes a person is a direct factor that affects the level of truth he gives. To a person he doesn't know, he lies freely and liberally, to someone he likes, he is far more likely to be blunt.

Lucas is unfortunately very easy to influence. Being fairly cocky and brash, he is fairly easy to goad and coerce. Although it's much harder to actually manipulate him, a subtle suggestion will often result in him becoming determined to prove the speaker wrong, for his dignities sake.

Lucas has a few bad habits in the form of kleptomaniac tendencies, as well as being highly susceptible to lust. Giving in to his vices is one of Lucas’ worst traits. Be it a desire for cash, trinkets or just a woman’s touch.

I'm interested in
Sub//Dom play.
Oral
Rough//Forced sex
Seduction
Corruption
[Mostly open]

Get these away from me
Scat
Vore
The less erotic body fluids *Le creeped out*
Gore//Mutilation//Death

Thrasius

What I am called
Lieberg, Blake, Jackson

I was born as a
Scorpio

The Hero in my veins
Nyx, deity of shadows

My birthday is
November, 18

Silent Movements - Jack is hard to compare when it comes to stealth. Especially at night, he can move a lot more quiet that most other people.

Heightened Hearing - Jack's hearing has improved significantly in result to him able to barely any noise when he moves. He can usually hear when someone is sneaking up behind him or if something is coming towards him.

Controlled Emotions - Because Jack doesn't like to talk, he tends to keep a lot of his emotions to himself, making him seem like he has none. This is sometimes often considered a "double-edged sword" so to speak because, on one hand, he doesn't get angered very easily, meaning he won't blindly charge into a fight. On the other hand, when it comes to making relationships or socializing, it can be difficult. However, people who are friends with him know he does have a sociable side. It's just hard to get to it.

Calming Voice - Jack speaks in a soft, calming voice. He usually gets out of bad situations by talking his way out or by calming the other down.

Jackson

As a kid, Jack's mother and father divorced, leaving Jack with his father. His father was a hardworking and honest man that always tried to spend time with Jack, in between his job, whenever he could. But, despite his efforts, Jack was often left home alone with nothing to do but sit, do homework and stare out the window. Jack would often either finish his homework or get bored of it and stare out his apartment window onto the busy city streets.

Jack would often spend hours doing this, somehow feeling mesmerized at the city street commotion. Nobody ever noticed him staring, and it gave him a sort of sense of relief knowing that he was observing all of these people and that they had no idea. When Jack's father came home, he would often bring back dinner. They would sit at the table and talk about what they each did that day, sometimes laughing at different stories they told. Then, Jack would shower and his father would tuck him in.

Over time, Jack's father began working longer, leaving Jack alone to his solitude. Whenever his father would come home with dinner, the talking became less and less. They could feel each other separating. On Jack's twentieth birthday, his father got Jack an apartment for him to go to. He had been wanting to move out, so, without hesitation, he packed his things and moved to his new apartment, away from his father. Jack was really alone now with nothing but him and his apartment. He would often find himself wandering the streets late at night for no reason.

Jack's childhood was a normal one despite the absence of his mother. Although he might seem like he has no emotion, he has experienced what it is like to express emotions. It's, like I said, hard to break through to his sociable side though. When you get to actually know him however, he is a very cool guy. He enjoys various music, reading books, and playing sports. He also has a dark sense of humor, but will normally keep those jokes hidden until he knows that they won't offend anyone.

Upon first meeting him, he is very straightforward. He can take insults with ease and will often tell you what's on his mind if he thinks it's important. On top of all this, he is very secretive and likes to keep to himself. Jack often stares off into space more often than not, but that's usually only when he's alone.

I'm interested in
Fantasy creatures
Vampires
Demons
Being dominated (Will resist though)
Romance
Masturbation
Seduction
Anthropomorphic Females
Exotic Women

Get these away from me

Scat/Watersports
Parasites
Death/Dying

(If there is anything that is wrong or you want me to change/add onto, let me know!)  :-)

LeSane

@Pink & Thrasius
Accepted

@ Everyone
Thats five males! Thank god! Now we need one female and then this show can get on the road.
I think for certain that Kim is making one so it should be good by tomorrow.

Thrasius

Blue Leah

Cool. Definitely interested to see this game up and rolling. :)

Kimera

Under Construction....

The name bequeath to me
Luna, Nyrshana, Fyrnea

Ageless

The stars say I am a
Aquarius

The day of my birth was

A spirit of the Moon and Night

Powers

Luna's magic depend on the phase of the moon and position of the stars.

Luna is a member of the spirit world and could be considered an immortal, often mistaken for a minor deity. She doesn't experience life in a straight line like mortals do, but hops in and out of existance for certain amounts of time. A curious creature, when spending time in the mortal world, Luna wastes no time to experience the most she can get out of life.

As a spirit of the moon, Luna prefers the cool night to be active. During daytime, she prefers to sleep or fade away.

Between the periods she wanders the world are longer periods of absense. So as the world moves on, she often needs to rediscover and adapt to the changes of time.

As a child of the Moon and Night, Luna's personality and powers vary with the phases of the moon.

When the moon is bright and full, Luna is cheerful, dancing under the dim light and the stars. When the moon turns dark, so too does her mood and she becomes cold and careless.

Excessive amounts of cum and other fluids
Masturbation
Dominant/In Control
Being Dominated/Forced sex
Non-humanlike anatomy and sex anatomy
Corruption
Multiple partners

What drive me away
Not much...

LeSane

Everyone

The out of character forum is up so please if you may escort yourselves there.
Also the In Character forum is up as well so please don't hesitate to make an intro for your character
Guys you gotta go with the first post very closely, while female characters done't have to as much. They can look wonder or be busy inside somewhere.

Locations will be put up in the OoC in a bit.

Steamdriver

Scar would you mind posting a link to both the game and the ooc threads?

Pink Professional

LeSane

I had they were in the first page.

LeSane

From the amount of time that Vergil has taken I assume he will not be posting as soon as I as hoped so I have consulted someone and they say to remove him.
He has not been on since the 22nd and its the 26th here.

Laughing Hyena

Vergil stated that he would be gone until the end of the month I believe. Course he should have said something about that here as well.

LeSane

If he knew that then why would he make a profile knowing that he will not be the game would more then likely take place soon, and if it did he would stall the progress.

Laughing Hyena

Vergil1989

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 20, 2012, 03:36:57 PM
Well LH, being able to teleport short distances or something might be cool, or if nothing else empowering/enchanting weapons and armor with either temporary or permanent abilities could also be quite useful to the whole group.  Just a couple of thoughts for you bud.  Also, I might be gone from the 22nd to the 29th, Scar so I might not be around for the start of this.  Heading to a summer camp thing for a week if everything goes well and we can get everything together in time.  It's still a bit up in the air since I have to take someone with me and she's giving us issues about some stuff.  It's a long story so either I'll be here or I won't, just don't know for sure yet is all.

Apparently no one reads past messages around here.  At the time it was uncertain but when it was confirmed it was the night before and I wasn't able to update my status for this for which I apologize for holding things up as I had done here Scar.  Even so, don't insult me since I don't make a profile for anything here on E unless I plan to be a part of the game itself, just usually I am able to join on the same day as everyone else when I do join, but this ONE time I was not able to do so.  So just to inform you so we're clear on this point, it was not planned to ruin anything or whatever, but if you'll still have me aboard I'd be happy to throw my hat in again for this.

LeSane

We need another male and female characters to join since one was inactive while the other dropped out due to real life issues.
So we are open once again for just two people.

Teo Torriatte

How is this?

The name bequeath to me
Almedes, Ellaria (Ellie)

50, appears 18

The stars say I am a
Capricorn

The day of my birth was
January 12

Partial Gargoyle

The power I hold within
Ellie can temporarily turn her arms or legs to stone, allowing her to strike heavy blows, or use them to block incoming strikes. Her skin is tougher than a normal human's even the parts that weren't transformed. She can fly, and if she goes high enough and slams back down to the ground, can cause a small tremor. Ellie can also see perfectly in the dark. With those abilities comes some weaknesses- she gets really slugging during the day and it is hard to move because her arms, legs and wings get really heavy. She also has trouble seeing in bright light.

She stands at five feet and four inches, with a slender build and small breasts. Her skin is pale, almost like porcelain, except for her arms and legs, which are a dark shade of gray, almost up to her elbows and knees. Itricate patterns glow red on her arms, legs, and either side if her torso. She has long, black hair, with red eyes and gray, stony horns peeking through her hair. A pair of dark gray bat-style wings protrude from her shoulder blades.

Ellie lived her childhood within the relative safety of the main city's walls. Her father disappeared when she was fairly young, assumed to have succumbed to the Corruption. Her mother raised her as best she could, but had trouble providing for Ellie and was almost always working. So Ellie grew up with a willful independence, and an eagerness to show that she was as capable as any one to contribute to the prosperity of humanity. As soon as she was old enough, she started to adventure past the walls of the city, exploring the world, searching for anything that might help fight against the monsters and demons.

She met a young man with similar intentions, who had thus far managed to fight off the worst of the corruption within him, and was desperate to make some kind of mark on the world before he would inevitably succumb. Allan was kind of an oaf, but Ellie found herself getting fonder of him as time went on. He followed her around like a lost puppy, and in truth she did enjoy his company.

One day they found a mysterious cave, and of course they went in to go investigate. Deep underground, they found a large chamber that, unlike the rest of the cave, seemed to have been built of cut stone. There was a soft glow, and they soon realized it was coming from an orb floating above a small stone pedestal. Ellie, not thinking, reached out to grab the orb, and it immediately started to hum and bathe her in its bright light. She noticed her hand and feet turning to stone and started to scream. Not thinking, either, Allan pushed her out of the way and ended up taking the majority of the orb's attack. When all was done, Ellie's lower arms and legs were stone, she could barely move, and she had also grown horns, wings and the intricate red markings. But poor Allan had it much worse, he had been turned completely to stone. Even worse, when night fell, even though Ellie's transformed parts became fleshy and she could move freely, Allan remained a statue, permanently petrified.

She left him in the cave and went flying back to her village, but stopped just short of going back in. She was part monster now, she wouldn't be welcome any more than any of the other monsters and demons that roamed the world outside the city walls. So she struck out on her own, looking to find her own path, some way she could make Allan's sacrifice worth something.

A little shy around strangers
Stubborn when it comes to not giving up on something or someone
Has a secret desire to fully submit herself to another's whims

Penetration of all kinds
Being dominated
Getting pregnant
Being caught vulnerable during the day
Undergoing further transformations
Being bound and/or blindfolded
Anything else my partner wishes, except...

What drive me away
Vore
Scat
Gore

Inari

Welcome!

I am sure the GM will let you know when you can sneak in!

LeSane

I love the idea Luna.

I am happy to say that you are accepted into Corruption of Champions. You may post whenever you please.

Teo Torriatte

Thank you!

Still trying to figure out the best way to enter... I asked a question about it in the OOC thread.  :-)