Corruption of Champions [1/f & 1/male needed]

Started by LeSane, July 18, 2012, 04:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Pʟᴏᴛ

• Uzun. It is an ancient world filled with monsters of all shapes and sizes. However, human males are rare in this world, despite the number of females. In today’s world, magic and monsters are myths told to our children and grand children as fairy tales and legends, but to a chosen few they will face the truth of this other world. That the stories and myths are indeed true. The goddess ‘Axis’ watches over the in inhabitants of Uzun. She will take five males who are descendants of past heroes who came into their aid in the past to fight off the Corruption. A Corruption that has once again started to plague their world wiping out the male population from the face of their dimension. Armed with the weapons of their ancestor to defeat the ever growing evil, each Champion must find a partner that can be trusted heart, body, and soul. If he is unable to find a partner the corruption that is slowly overtaking the land will take him over as well.

Exᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Began 5000 years ago -

Corruption effects in females -

In females it either makes them born infertile or they struggle to give birth to males. Any children they have are either female or still born males. Only 1 in 300 births result in males. Unfortunately, even if the male lives they are born with the corruption.
It is rare but possible for females to succumb to the corruption like males. This usually happens to females if they have had intercourse with a corrupt demon. (Wilful or not)

Corruption on males -

By default males are born with the corruption. This will manifest itself in many ways. Also it will push men to an earlier death than females, drive them to insanity or in a few cases; turn them into demons of whom they have laid with.

Corruption -

Corruption first begins to show the signs when males hit puberty. Any previous weaknesses they had as children will become enhanced. So if they were clumsy and not a fast runner, the corruption would make them no longer clumsy and an amazingly fast runner.

While at first seen as a pro and helpful, there is a massive down side. Using the corrupted enhanced ability won't just speed up the corruption but will become addictive. The feeling is said to be the same as if you were touching yourself or having intercourse. The longer you use it the more of a high you get, and to add to, it will make your desire to full-fill your lust greatly increase.

However, like a sex addict; the feeling it brings is greatly addictive and  within no time it becomes almost second nature to use the ability. So without thinking the ability will be used and the user will some times find any excuse to use it. And it is this what turns them insane. The fear of falling to the corruption often is the cause of death, as they will commit suicide. However, if they have been laying with a type of demon, they will become that demon and lose their humanity.

Females never show signs and are born to be carriers of the corruption. That is unless they become corrupted via the way as stated above. It usually takes a few encounters before the effects become similar to that of a male. However, unlike males they begin getting the features of the demon faster and keep their original personalities.

It is a common belief that being in a relationship will stop the corruption in these lands, and that laying with females has them absorb the corruption. However, the corruption over time will make the female infertile, and strange markings will appear after they have become infertile. Any who are born infertile will quickly get these markings and become insane.

• There are mostly females in the world of Uzun. Men have died out from their world so magical aid is used to conceive.
  • Each male has the blood of a hero within their veins, but are not use to fighting or magic.
  • The Corruption may of killed the men, but has the potential to taint the women as well with dark energy.
  • Uzun is not safe at night. Period. Going out of the safety of the main city is dangerous when the sun is down.
  • People of Uzun age much longer and slower then those of earth. There appearance does not reflect that aspect.
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Tʜᴀɴᴋs
Tʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʀᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏɴɢᴀᴋᴜ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ. Sᴏ Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟʟʏ.

Female Character Sheet
The name bequeath to me
[Last, Mid, First]
I have seen this many cycles
[True Age & Appearance wise]
The stars say I am a
[Zodiac sign]
The day of my birth was
[Month, Day]
Just as my ancestors before me
[Race]
The power I hold within
[Abilities you possess. Must be reasonable and in your race.]
The one I see in the reflection
[Appearance]
The life I live is like an open book
[Bio 2-3 paragraphs. More would be loved.]
I act this way because its how I am
[Bullet points or Paragraphs up to you]
These are the things that interest me
[On's]
What drive me away
[Off's]

Male Character Sheet
What I am called
[Last, Mid, First]
I've seen this many years fly by
[Years of age]
I was born as a
[Zodiac Sign]
The Hero in my veins
[Ancestor. Make up your own or use one from history]
My birthday is
[Month, Day]
I may not look it but I'm good at a few things
[Talents or skills]
This how I see myself in the mirror
[Appearance]
If you wanna know about me
[Bio 2 to 3 paragraphs]
I act this way because I can
[Personality 2 to 3]
I'm interested in
[on's]
Get these away from me
[off's]

Lɪɴᴋs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ Gɪʀʟs Eɴᴄʏᴄʟᴏᴘᴇᴅɪᴀ
-Please do not use everything in the link above if you play a female character. It is meant to be an example. Your free to make them how you want. There is two pages the second is near the bottom.

Main Thread

Accepted profiles

Out of Character

Basic items & Other
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

People may post here or private message me the profile. For the next six hours however it will be wise to post here on this forum.
After that however messaging me will get the quickest response possible. Though I will check this frequently. On a side note if you have any questions or comment please post them and I will get back to you to answer them as soon a humanly possible.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Qt

Oreida Wesker

Wow! It looks great. I might be intersted. I'll see if I can get some associates interested too.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

LeSane

Thanks Lady Wesker I couldn't leave it as it was before so I deleted it, and well as you can see made it even better then that. I am pondering if I should make items for it or not. Something that will tempt a hero into using which will alter or corrupt him in some way. I don't want to overwhelm people with stuff like that though so once more people come along a vote will come up to see if its a interesting idea or not.

MzHyde

So all the females are monsters only, or are there human females too? Are all the monsters female, or are there make monsters too?

LeSane

I don't doubt wouldn't be human females in their world. It wouldn't be a substantial amount of human women.
No not all the monsters are female there will be wild animals that can and will be male, but those of a higher intellect wouldn't be so lucky.
Also what do you mean my make monsters? I'm confused on that. If you meant the process of becoming one down the line then yes I would assume so. That is why I wanted to make a vote with about items that would do something to that extent.

MzHyde

I meant 'male monsters'. I made a little typo.

Vergil1989

CoC is a game on the web if you didn't realize this already Scarification lol.  I loved it quite a bit and this sounds quite similar in its own way.  I'd definitely throw my hat in for this.  As for items, I say the more the better.  ;D  That's just my opinion though.  At any rate, I'm sure I can cook something up for this.  Adios for now!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Blue Leah

This sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to roll up a character for it. :)

LeSane

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 18, 2012, 11:44:21 AM
CoC is a game on the web if you didn't realize this already Scarification lol.  I loved it quite a bit and this sounds quite similar in its own way.  I'd definitely throw my hat in for this.  As for items, I say the more the better.  ;D  That's just my opinion though.  At any rate, I'm sure I can cook something up for this.  Adios for now!

I know I play it all the time recently. I just thought using the title since it reminded me of the game, but this idea was made way before I knew about the game itself. I figured that with the two so similar that combining the two would fit perfectly.

LeSane

Quote from: MzHyde on July 18, 2012, 06:51:04 AM
I meant 'male monsters'. I made a little typo.
Oh lol. There were male monsters, but they died off because of the corruptions first appearance in their world.
The time will come when the men will make a reappearance.

Steamdriver

I would like to join in on this if you are still looking for players. Really digging the setting and love the c.o.c. game. Bookmarking this just in case.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

LeSane

Well I am still looking though everyone is going to have to tell me wither or not they are playing one of the seven males or seven females.

Well a friend of mine is working on a female profile so there is six spots on that side.
I myself might not be a hero at all it depends really I cold just be the source of the corruption of Uzun. There needs to be a main villains and I think I can fill that out rather well. I already have the idea of five males monsters that were the cause of it and have been alive this entire time or past generations that had been corrupted and joined. They won't all be used at the same time and will be killed off by the heroes one by one. Though I'll be using one more frequently then the rest to be active.

Steamdriver

Well then my hat is in on this as a female character. You suggested using the monster wiki as a source, may i play as an equine version of the cow girl? Also will characters be able to become hermaphrodites? I find it would fill the "magically created children" spot well, as in females granted male gentiles for reproduction. If any would prefer not to have that its fine by me just let me know.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Blue Leah

I would like to play one of the male roles, if possible.

LeSane

You don't have to pick the ones I showed it was just an example given you have creative freedom on what you want to be. I am not hindering you creativity on racial options. I would say yes on that as long as there is something that allows it like a potion or something to that level.

Steamdriver

Ok cool, I will have a character sheet up in an hour or so then. I like the usable items idea by the way, it will allow us to mod our characters as we go. possible develop new items as well, like using them to craft things and such.

Vergil1989

Just to ask but do the women have to be monsters?  If not I might start out as a regular gal, human or elf or something like that and just get transformed along the way.  Just a thought but if they do have to be monsters of some sort then I'll just do one of the guy roles, maybe go herm later lol.  I'm cool with herms and futas for the one that asked, just to throw that out there.  :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

LeSane

No Verg they don't have to be monsters. They can be human women living in the world as well. If you want you can alter your character as time goes on. Just don't go to crazy like we all do in the game.

Vergil1989

Lol no problem.  And ok, just wanted to be sure.  If it will help more I will still put a guy together.  Haven't played a guy in ages really.  My only big thing is no M/M stuff, and while I have nothing against that kind of thing it's just not something I go for.  Anyway, I'm done rambling lol.

LeSane

Accepted Forum will be up and running soon. There will be four posts of the several Villains that will be fought against and killed through out the Role play.

LeSane

*Accepted Profile Thread is now up*
I can officially start accepting Applications for characters now.

Vergil1989

What I am called
Peng, Michael, Li
I've seen this many years fly by
I was born as a
Aquarius
The Hero in my veins  Lu Mu Bai, a legendary kung fu master from ancient China.  (Specifically the Wudang style of fighting.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My birthday is
January 25th
I may not look it but I'm good at a few things
Excellent hand to hand and sword combat.  (Practice only though, have never been in a fight.)
Intelligent
Quick study.  (Knows how to read people and situations.)
Some street smarts
Bargaining expert.  (Living on the streets helped quite a bit in this.)

This is how I see myself in the mirror
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
If you wanna know about me
He was born in Beijing, but his parents moved to New York when he was three.  He was always smart, always able to read people, but he never foresaw the situation where he'd lose his parents in a gang land style shooting.  They had all been in the worst place at the absolute worst time was what it had come down to since the gang's target had been in the shop behind them as they had been walking by.  Fate tore his life apart in a blink of an eye, and after getting out of the hospital a month later, Li ran as far from his old neighborhood as he could.  He had been 14 at the time of the shooting.  But fate it seemed wasn't done with him, but at least this time he wasn't going to lose anymore people.

It was when he was 16 and had a major chip on his shoulder that he ran into a master of the Wudang style of kung fu.  The old man had lost his son to cancer the same year that Li had lost his family.  The old man however did not seem as bothered by this as he should have been to Li's mind, and it intrigued Li to no end when they had started to get to know each other.  He had since learned how to hone his skills on the streets and while his intelligent mind hadn't been up to par at the time, he got back into school and had started to study with the old man after they had gained the other's trust.  The fact he had tried to pickpocket the old man when they had first met hadn't exactly started things off on the right foot at the time, but six years of study with him had done wonders for Li's state of mind and psyche, calming his rage at the loss of his parents and giving him focus and peace of the soul to boot.  Does he still have his anger issues?  Yes, but they are much better controlled than ever these days.  The only problem is that the old man told him of the other world and that he wanted him to go in place of his lost son, to help try to beat back the darkness that had taken hold in the other land where every legend, myth, and story was true.  Li was hesitant at first but he trusted the old man with his life these days, he'd do anything to make him happy and content if it meant paying back the debt he owed him for all he had done for him.
I act this way because I can  All you need is love right?  Tch, right.  The world is much crueler than that, and thus it takes a strong person to survive in it.  Even so, Li has gotten back to his old, cheerful self although he does grow dark in his moods from time to time, especially under heavy stress.  Beyond that, when he gets his first taste of true fighting, expect a very level headed, intelligent warrior that is quite capable of holding his own against most enemies, using his intelligent mind rather than his human level strength to achieve victory.  Finding weaknesses, outmaneuvering his opponents, things like that will win the day for him.  If talking his way out of a situation won't cut it, then Plan B is to kick everyone's ass that makes the mistake of getting in his way.  Under the right 'training' however, even Li can be made to submit...and enjoy it.

I'm interested in
Herms
Tentacles
Fantasy creatures in general.
Some furries.  (The more common ones; foxes, cats, dogs, etc.)
Transformation.
Aphrodisiacs/Pheromones
Possible gender change.  (Or at least into a herm.  ;D)
Vampires.
Demons.
Sensory play.  (Blindfolds, ice, feathers, etc.)
Medium to Heavy Bondage.  (Suspension play mostly probably.)
Being dominated.  (Not by choice. :P)

Get these away from me
M/M stuff.  (Anal for the most part but a select situations are ok.)
Scat/Watersports
Loss of Limbs/Castration/Mutilation
Necrophilia.  (Vampires and their variants are fine however.)
Death/Dying

Steamdriver

The name bequeath to me
Rosenvold, Gretta, Anistasia

I have seen this many cycles
111, appears 29

The stars say I am a
Cancer

The day of my birth was
June 18

Just as my ancestors before me
Russian

The power I hold within
Growing up in a small village of Siberia each of us learned how to survive and even thrive in the extreme weather. Hearty (resistant to cold) The Elders of our village were war heroes, all possessing a fierce loyalty to the Czars. The decreed that all children that came after them would be instilled with the same loyalty, often put to use fighting the barbarians of the southern steppes. For mother Russia (able to ward off debilitating pain or pleasure just a bit longer than most) Father soon realized that combat was instinctive for me and trained with me at any possible moment, knowing i would become a great warrior in time. Sword and Shield combat, Some marksmanship (Has only hunted small game with a bow)

The one I see in the reflection
5'7" brunette with high cheek bones, almond shaped eyes, full lips, though my face has begun to look like that of a horse. Some would call me stout at 160, possessing a voluptuous figure. measurements are 38c-30-36. since traveling to this new land over 80 years ago I have begun to change into something like a horse. My legs have become digitigrade, coated in brown fur below the knee and ending in hooves and a bristly tail has sprouted.

The life I live is like an open book
From a young age I was taught to never back down from a fight for my home land or for those who I have sworn my loyalty to. At the age of thirty many refugees came to the village to escape the barbarians. One of these was a old hag of dark magic, everything she touched seemed to blacken with corruption or quickly die. Leading a group of guards I personally slew the woman, though only after she had summoned many demons. I was the only one to survive that terrible night, swearing on the souls of my people I would take the fight to the vile users of magic and sink my blade in to each. Magic is a tool of demons and its users only deserve one thing, a blade through the heart. The only proper way to fight is in the thick of it with a blade or mace in one hand and a shield in the other. Any other way of fighting was a cowards path and a cowards heart was easily consumed by demons.

After coming to Uzun, Anistasia began to travel with caravans as a guard. After several years of this she met the nomadic Equine tribes of the high plains, quickly falling in love with the life they led. About a year of living with them she began to notice her body was starting to change. First was her face began to elongate and her teeth all became blunt molars. Next came he legs changing to that of the horse and a tail sprouting. The Traveling wind began to call to her, so she left to find adventure, fame and fortune. 

I act this way because its how I am
Boastful, willful and devoutly loyal

These are the things that interest me
breast expansion
lactation
tentacles
hermaphrodites
large amounts of cum
slime people
snake people

What drive me away
vore
mutilation
scat
water sports
rimming