Rainbow Cake - Open Group RP

Started by Styx26, July 17, 2012, 01:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

*checks her costume and make up...*

*tips the cab driver, lights a fresh cigar and walks slowly towards the bakery*

*stands at the door, fingering the hand grip of her Luger P08 that is tucked under her armpit, and making sure the Thompson M1921 is within easy reach.*

Reddy when you are, Babe...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Galactic Druid

I don't think Styx will mind if I give a little update. We've been working on her Intro, and I'm pretty sure she's just about ready to post it!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Aadreal

Styx26

freakula86, please extend our welcome to Mr. Miles. It'll be a relief having another strong pair of arms at the place.

I apologize for being away. Let's just say that I know now what the 'Midnight Crew' really is.

Ladies and gents... welcome to the Rainbow Cake.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148874.0
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Galactic Druid

Yay! I'll post when I see a good opening to do so. What happened to the 'argument' we had? I thought that was for the into?

Chrystal

What argument, TRG?

Not sure what you mean...

wolventears

No internet until they get my stuff fixed hopefully today so will pist as soon as I can.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Chrystal on August 12, 2012, 04:55:19 AM
What argument, TRG?

Not sure what you mean...

Styx and I had an 'argument' between my character and an NPC cop over PMs that was casing the place that I thought was going to be part of the intro for the bakery. I'm not upset or anything silly like that, I just had a lot of fun writing it, so i hope I still see it somewhere.

Chrystal

Quote from: wolventears on August 12, 2012, 01:00:23 PM
No internet until they get my stuff fixed hopefully today so will pist as soon as I can.

*giggles at typo*

Given the usual meaning of that word (pissed) in the UK1, and the content of this RP, I can't help but think that's appropriate!

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on August 13, 2012, 02:43:41 AM
Styx and I had an 'argument' between my character and an NPC cop over PMs that was casing the place that I thought was going to be part of the intro for the bakery. I'm not upset or anything silly like that, I just had a lot of fun writing it, so i hope I still see it somewhere.

Ah, I see. Well you could always RP it out so the rest of us can enjoy it?

1] Where in the US in means annoyed, in the UK it means drunk. Hence a lot of confusion between Brits and Americans in bars.

wolventears

Ha! I was using my phone and that's what happens. Lol. But I have internet again and posted. Also, if I my character says or does something out of the correct era, please let me know. I am not the most knowledgeable on the 20's but wanted to give it a shot.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Aadreal

Before it gets mentioned...yes, I know Veronica's song selection is not from the 1920's.  But I did make a promise to our lovely GM.

Aadreal

Soooo...are we/do we have a proper OOC thread?

Freakula hun I was a bit confused by your post. Veronica and Victor are backstage in the wings so they can't be seen out at the bar. And only the band has been playing, no singing yet.

freakula86

I apologize I got confused let me go and edit that right now.

Styx26

*gives a grin, along with a few coughs*

Sorry 'bout that... been recovering from a case of the 'fever/runny nose/cough combo'.

But I've got an OOC thread up! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=149251.0
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!