The Avengers [Added a few more canon characters & OC spots still open!]

Started by Saku, July 09, 2012, 11:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

This would be based off of the Avengers movie and not from the comics since I haven't read those. Essentially I'm thinking of bringing together the Avengers for another world disaster-like scenario, kind of like what Avengers 2 will probably be about. It would revolve around a new danger that threatens the safety of the world and S.H.I.E.L.D. has to bring back the Avengers to help protect it like they did the last time. But unlike last time when it was Loki who was the cause, this time it has nothing to do with Loki and they actually need his help for this upcoming battle. This group rp will deal more with action, adventure, plot and story but will have some sex involved. But sex will not be the main focus, it will just be a 'side-effect' and there will be m/m and m/f depending on who plays who. I'm open for ideas about what you might want to do for the villain etc... and right now this will be an interest check to see what we can all come up with and who would like to play who. I'll set up the thread later on once we get everyone a character and we have a general outline of a story.

You can choose 1 canon character and 1 OC character to play, unless you have permission from me to add more and you would need to pm me to discuss that since I don't want one person playing multiple canon characters.

Heroes:
Tony Stark/Iron Man -> 1SAZ
Steve Rogers/Captain America -> Jecht
Bruce Banner/The Hulk -> Occident
Thor -> FrostShifter
Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow -> Lithium
Clint Barton/Hawkeye -> Ryan
Loki -> Saku
Miss Marvel -> RedEve
(Agent) Phil Coulson -> Saku
Erik Selvig ->
Nick Fury -> NinjaWeazel
Jane Foster ->
Odin Allfather ->
Heimdall ->
Darcy Lewis ->
Pepper Potts -> Lumasan
Jadaria Brookes* -> Animegurl5
Original Characters (a.k.a. OC) -> They will be marked with an * to tell them apart from the rest.

Villains
Still in the works... if you want to play one let me know!

The villain(s) will be played by either active people or me or all of us BUT if you would like to do something that involves them, you are allowed to play them in your posts too but before you do, please PM me and let me know what you have in mind and I'll see if it works out.

Here are the links!:
OOC - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148342.0
Character Profiles - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148426.0
Outside World - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148343.0
S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148345.0
Asgard - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148347.0
Realms - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148346.0
Rooms - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148348.0
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Lithium

I'd be interested in playing Black Widow. :)

1SAZ

Toss up between Hawkeye and Stark for me. I could honestly play either.

Ryan

I'm interested. :3
I want to play ALL the characters. xD

But I'd love to play Clint, if 1SAZ decides to play Tony.

Saku

Alright, put you up for Black Widow Lithium!
1SAZ and Ryan get to decide who wants to play who but let me know who is playing who and I'll mark you guys off.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Jecht

Put me down as Captain America. He's my favorite hero and I'd love to play as him.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

1SAZ

I will pass the arrow to Ryan since I was fairly undecided in general. I'd be happy to play Stark in any case. Just don't expect me to hold back on snarky comments and random shawarma jokes. ;)

Lumasan

Here to claim my spot as one Miss Pepper Potts! :3
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Ryan

Saku

Okay, so we need a THOR and a HULK before we can get started. Nick Fury and Selvig aren't too important so we can get started without them if no one wants to take the roles. If necessary I can play them when we need them here and there. That being said, do any of you guys have any ideas about what sort of villain could arise and why?
I'm back!

1SAZ

FrostShifter

I'll be willing to play Thor and also I suggest Thantos for the villian since he is the next villian in Avengers 2 and he is the mastermind behind the Chitauri.

Animegurl5

I'm not really good at playing male characters... but this interests me a lot. If you find yourself in need of an OC count me in. :)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

1SAZ

Well, I'd imagine we'd be in need a few OCs. And since they are listed as needed, I would go ahead and come up with a character. :)

Occident

Haven't seen the Thor movie so I'll volunteer for Hulk.

Ryan

It looks like we have the main group. :D

And Thantos might be a good idea.
Or perhaps a Skrull since they can shapeshift, they're always interesting. :3
Or maybe some sort of HYDRA uprising? Just some suggestions.

Saku

Note: I am not familiar with the comics for Avengers, I've only seen the Marvel movies, so please let me know who these villain characters are if you're interested in including them in the game! ^^

I did look up 'Thantos' and it appears his name is spelled THANOS and I don't mind having him be the new villain in the game, if you guys want him to be! The only question is, who will play him then? If he's an already established character, do we want someone to play him? If so, should we have some OCs with him as well on the evil side? Let me know your thoughts here. What do you guys think about Thanos, Skrull or HYDRA uprising thoughts? Any particular interest in any of those in particular or can be combine them perhaps? Let me know what is going through your minds!

Once we decide on a basic plot of how things are going to go, I'll set up the OOC thread and the IC thread. I'm going to include a few separate threads when we start, such as S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters, the Outside World, Realms, Asgard and Rooms. S.H.I.E.L.D. will basically have all posts that take place within that organization, the Outside World will encompass all posts that take place on earth, Realms will have the posts that don't take place on earth for example Jotunheim etc..., Asgard will have the posts that take place on Asgard and Rooms will have the posts where private things happen such as sex. This way we can keep the threads neat and uncluttered. Do we want a posting order too or just go spontaneously?

Animegurl5 - Yes, we could definitely use an OC! ^^ Do you want to be someone from the good side or the evil side?
I'm back!

Occident

If extra OCs are needed I can bring out some old conspirators of mine.

Saku

Sure! The only thing to keep in mind here is don't take on too many characters that you can't keep active. Don't want the game to fall behind because someone vanishes for a time and plays too many characters. ^^
I'm back!

RedEve

Saku, I know that Miss Marvel was never part of the team in the Avengers canon, but would you consider allowing me to play her (instead of adding an OC)?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Saku

I don't mind if you play her but if she's going to interact with the main characters, you'd have to whisper me about who she is and what her relationships are with the others since I don't know who she is!
I'm back!

RedEve

Carol Danvers, AKA Miss Marvel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Marvel
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Animegurl5

Do you want me to post my character's info her ahead of time just so you know which direction I am taking her? Also I was wondering if my OC could be someone from Asgard.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

Saku

Sure! I'll look over the sheets once you guys are done and let you know if there's anything wrong with them. ^^
I'm back!

Animegurl5

Jadaria Brookes:

Jadaria usually only responds to Jade, but occasionally will accept nicknames given to her by others. She is a tall individual with long, straight black hair and electric blue eyes. Even for a warrior, she is very analytical of situations and enjoys observing as much as she does fighting. Her fighting style is often described as elegant, a mix between fighting and acrobatic dancing. While she is skilled in the art of weilding weapons such as spears and scythes, she prefers a set of long blades that run the lenght of her forearm. This is because of her love of hand to hand combat. Nothing thrills her more than to get up close to an enemy and watch the look in their eyes as they watch her coming but can't stop her. This love of hers usually gets her into to trouble, for nobody is perfect and she is young. Jade has a habit of underestimating her opponents when she doesn't stop and observe first.

((I haven't really thought of a reason why she would have gone to Earth from Asgard... Any ideas?  And I'm sorry it's not a real skeleton, I'm just trying to get my thoughts down.))

Also, this is my pic of her: