Interest check for a Skyrim roleplay

Started by KiralaShai, June 30, 2012, 10:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elmist

Name: Bronwynn, Wynn for short
Race: Dunmer
Height: 5'2
Weight: 116 lbs
Appearance: (You don't have to use a picture, a detailed description will be fine.) Dark blue-grey skin, red eyes, and pointed ears mark her as a Dunmer, a Dark Elf. Standing at only 5'2 she is short for her race, her pert 32b breasts and round butt fitting her  slim figure nicely. She wears three loop ear rings in one ear and two in the other, and a piercing decorates her naval, though none have yet seen it. Dark charcoal-black hair frames her slender face cutely. She would more likely be described as cute than beautiful, though some may find her sexy.

Sexual orientation: Straight, though could easily be turned bisexual with some nudging. Submissive.

Back story:

To say Wynn grew up at the College would be an understatement. Her parents, though she was told little of them, studied there before her and in fact conceived her there. Some time after she was born, but before she was old enough to have memory of it, they left the college, leaving her in the care of the Archmage. That isn't to say she was raised by the man personally, just that she was a ward of Winterhold.

For nineteen years she lived in winterhold, studying with the other students, learning to appreciate the frigid winters for which the town was named. When it came time for her to specialize in a certain school of magic, she even took it one step further and specialized in Ice magic instead of the normal Destruction. She was restless, however, and after many years of study, felt it was time to see the province of Skyrim for herself.

Major skills
1: Destruction
2: Enchanting
3: Alteration
4: One Handed

Main weapons/spells
Ebony Flesh
Ice Spike (I'd say Cone of Cold, but Bethesda refuses to make that a spell >.< )
Glass Dagger (Frost Damage, Drain Magicka)
Standard Mage Robes and hood

Kakashiee

Name: Scarecrow
Race: Imperial [Vampire]
Height: 5" 7'
Weight: 160lbs
Appearance:
Sexual orientation: [Heterosexual]

Back story: [TBE]

Major skills
1:Stealth
2:Light Armor
3:One handed
4:Alchemy

Main weapons/spells
Shrouded Armor (?)
The Blade of Hate (Ebony Life stealing Dagger)
The Frozen Blade (Ebony Frost Enchanted Dagger)

Occident

Might I ask for what point during or after Skyrim this would take place in?

Primarch

KiralaShai

Quote from: Occident on July 02, 2012, 08:21:57 AM
Might I ask for what point during or after Skyrim this would take place in?

I was thinking this would be after Skyrim, but earlier I posted people could vote if they would like it before, during, or after, the only differences would be dragons and the civil war.

MzHyde

Name:Amiri Ironwolf
Race:Nord
Height:6' 0''
Weight:125lbs
Sexual orientation:Heterosexual

Back story:Amiri was born in Windhelm but when she was just a little girl her family left the city, disgusted with the segregation and cruel treatment of the Dunmer. Theirs was not a widely shared or popular view in the city. Amiri's father, Tor, purchased a small home in The Pale. Amiri's mother died shortly after they moved, but father and daughter lived together happily for a number of years. He taught her how to live off the land and he taught her how to fight. Thanks to constant training and hard work, Amiri can wield two-handed weapons with formidable skill. Skill that belies her slight frame. When Amiri was twenty her father died of illness, leaving her alone. After putting him to rest the girl departed, setting out on her own adventure. For four years she has been making a name for herself by taking various mercenary jobs and occasionally working for The Companions, though she has no idea of the group's inner circle. Amiri is not often in one place for long, preferring to travel and explore than stay in any one place.

Major skills
-Two-Handed Weapons
-Archery
-Smithing
-Alchemy

Wargtass

Pathfinder if I am not mistaken?

As for the period of time, perhaps before would be the best? That way we don't have to account for which side won the civil war and what the Dragonborn did during the war. A prequel sorta.
O/O

MzHyde

Beats me. It was the only one that I liked among the few barbarians not wearing a chainmail bikini.

Wargtass

After checking my trusty book I can confirm it, and a quick search on google revealed a gaming miniature of the same image along with a cosplayer. The internet is wonderful sometimes.  ;D
O/O

Primarch

Quote from: Wargtass on July 02, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

As for the period of time, perhaps before would be the best? That way we don't have to account for which side won the civil war and what the Dragonborn did during the war. A prequel sorta.
Quote from: MzHyde on July 02, 2012, 08:21:58 PM
Beats me. It was the only one that I liked among the few barbarians not wearing a chainmail bikini.

Its Pathfinder alright, that style is unmistakable.
I'd also be fully onboard with a prequel, or perhaps a semi-prequel. We start right before Skyrim and slide into the civil war as it ends? Perhaps play as if the civil war was the central plot and Alduin isn't coming back just yet.

MzHyde

Either way. It was sort of tough to write a background without knowing when the game takes place.

KiralaShai

Yeah, I apologize for not having a set time period, but I was trying to offer people choices for their experience. But I'm just going with Wargtass' idea for the prequal and play into the civil war.

So for starting threads, I'm thinking of doing Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude, and because we're going to have some non-canon events anyway, how about a competition in the field right outside of Whiterun? I'm thinking something like the highland games where we have archery, a few brawlers guild associates seeing if there's anyone willing to sign up back in Cyrodil, and other events.

1SAZ

I could get into this rp. I'll start working on a character if their is room.

Primarch

Quote from: KiralaShai on July 02, 2012, 11:30:03 PM
Yeah, I apologize for not having a set time period, but I was trying to offer people choices for their experience. But I'm just going with Wargtass' idea for the prequal and play into the civil war.

So for starting threads, I'm thinking of doing Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude, and because we're going to have some non-canon events anyway, how about a competition in the field right outside of Whiterun? I'm thinking something like the highland games where we have archery, a few brawlers guild associates seeing if there's anyone willing to sign up back in Cyrodil, and other events.

Sounds good to me.

Primarch

Quote from: KiralaShai on July 01, 2012, 03:10:52 PM
and the same situation for factions, whoever is the leader is an adviser for me, because I do plan on playing as well.

Actually, would you mind if we app'd a character for faction leader positions or would you rather it came about during the game? Because if that would be permissable I'd rather like to re-work my character a bit and make him the Arch-Mage of the College.

Occident

Quote from: Wargtass on July 02, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

Depends how long before. There would be the issues of Talos Worship, the Forsworn, the independence of Hammerfel, the duel with the High King, the Altmers making a Manchurian Candidate... That and the near complete destruction of Morrowind.

KiralaShai

Quote from: Occident on July 03, 2012, 02:28:27 AM
Depends how long before. There would be the issues of Talos Worship, the Forsworn, the independence of Hammerfel, the duel with the High King, the Altmers making a Manchurian Candidate... That and the near complete destruction of Morrowind.

I'm thinking just a few months to a year before the game, that way no real drastic events have happened yet, the White Gold Concordate has still been signed, the High King is still in power, but Ulfric will be recruiting for the Stormcloaks.

Quote from: Primarch on July 03, 2012, 01:56:27 AM
Actually, would you mind if we app'd a character for faction leader positions or would you rather it came about during the game? Because if that would be permissable I'd rather like to re-work my character a bit and make him the Arch-Mage of the College.

Yeah, I don't mind that, for the sake of the game we can say that the Arch-Mage had to leave to Cyrodil for an uncertain amount of time and elected the person under him as the Arch Mage in his absence. So yes, feel free to re-work your character.

And a note to everyone, I'm currently writing down some ideas and brainstorming for the locals and doing a bit of research, so I will have the threads up later today.

Primarch

I modified so he's now Arch-Mage of the College.

KiralaShai

Alright, so in addition to the mentioned area's earlier, we will also have the Mage's college, and if you don't mind, would you like to be my semi-GM for that area?

Primarch

Quote from: KiralaShai on July 03, 2012, 04:08:55 AM
Alright, so in addition to the mentioned area's earlier, we will also have the Mage's college, and if you don't mind, would you like to be my semi-GM for that area?

Certainly. If you want to PM me anything's you'd like me to do/know or keep an eye feel free.

KiralaShai

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144962.0

Here's the ooc page, check on that later and I should have all the other pages linked to it.

InvertedAgony

Okay, you had me at "Skyrim"...

So I am going to ask a couple questions now that I hope will not be seen as any offense to anybody because I am interested in joining myself.

Okay, question time:

1. Each Player allowed only 1 character to play? If more than one, how many is the GM and Co-GM agreeing upon? ( I ask since I could play two if it is allowed)

2. Due to the diversity of all of us, I do not wish for bad blood/name-calling/spite... Is it alright with ALL current Players (GM & Co-GM included, of course) if some Players would prefer to play Female characters also? (They and vice-versa. I ask because while I am male irl, I do find it a challenge to play female characters. I do it to help myself better write out a female in my stories I write ^~^)
**If it is going to be a problem, please say so and I will play a male only. ^w^

MzHyde

This game has been dead for a long while. It never got off the ground.

InvertedAgony

Quote from: MzHyde on August 24, 2012, 01:26:54 AM
This game has been dead for a long while. It never got off the ground.

I told ya they had me at "Skyrim" QwQ oh well. My own fault XD thanks though ~stalks off elsewhere now~

Question Mark

Well, we should get it off the ground.  Any takers for a Skyrim game?  Maybe some of the original people who tried this would like to come back and give it another go?