High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

(once again.... poor Evie)

Getting to the police station, he got out of the car and helped Hina out of the car. Taking a deep breath, he composed himself before following the officer into the station.
O/O

LynxKitten

(I'm psychic, that's why.)

Evie laughed and turned to watch the birds as well. "There are no birds like this back in Romania."

Queen Elsa

Hina too looked nervous. She didn't want to go back home...

Gavlois

(please develop plot. I dont know where you wanna go with this :P)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Sorry.) The police officer took them inside and told them to sit down. "I need to call your father." He went over to the phone, picked it up, and dialed a number.

Gavlois

(Boxy and Kitten, feel free to have a side story with Tom being captured again.)

While the officer was on the phone, Naoko took the chance to whisper to Hina again. "I promise you that I'll help you best I can. Because..." he smiled and said, "you're my friend. Friends help each other, don't they?" Sensing Hina's nervousness, he tried comforting her.
O/O

Boxy

"What kind of birds do you have, then?" Tom asked, curious.  "Pheonixes?  Dragons?  Ponies??"

LynxKitten

Evangeline blinked at him a couple times before bursting into a fit of giggles. "No, no, you misunderstand. We have normal birds, only, none so pretty."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles a small smile. "Yes. That's right. Thank you for helping me." after he finished his conversation with her father, the police officer looked at Hina. "He's on his way." Hina's eyes widened and she gasped. "No!"

Gavlois

Naoko was concerned by her reaction. "Miss Soujin, what is the matter? Your father just wants to see you is all." He tried to sound as comforting as possible, but it was difficult due to the feeling in his gut.
O/O

Boxy

Tom sighed in disappointment.  "Aww, why you go and get my hopes up like that?  Oh well...hey, maybe I can catch one of these guys for ya!  It'll be easy.  All I need is a fishing line, a hook, a piece of apple pie, and a balloon to keep it all afloat!"

Queen Elsa

"No! You can't let him come here!" The cop shrugged, completely oblivious to her panic. "Sorry Miss, but you need a parent or guardian to come claim you."

Gavlois

Grabbing her shoulders, he looked straight into her eyes. "Miss Soujin, what's wrong? Why can't your father come here?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina shut her eyes tightly, trying to block out the memories. "N... Nothing... I'm okay... Just... Freaked out a little per the prospect of getting in trouble." She faked a smile.

Gavlois

When she closed her eyes, Naoko could tell something was off. He pulled her into a tight hug and whispered, not wanting the officer to hear. "I can understand if you do not wish to share it with me, but if you explain, perhaps I can help you. Don't keep me in the dark."
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: Boxy on July 08, 2012, 07:10:36 PM
Tom sighed in disappointment.  "Aww, why you go and get my hopes up like that?  Oh well...hey, maybe I can catch one of these guys for ya!  It'll be easy.  All I need is a fishing line, a hook, a piece of apple pie, and a balloon to keep it all afloat!"

She tilted her head at him curiously, "Why not use a net?"

Boxy

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 08, 2012, 07:25:03 PM
She tilted her head at him curiously, "Why not use a net?"

"Well, do you have any nets that can reach that high?  Or should we look for the more exotic ground birds??"

Queen Elsa

Hina whimpers, hugging Naoko back. She whispered, "I... I don't want to go home... Father will punish me severely, and... And..." She gently rubbed her ribs and winced, like they were in pain.

Gavlois

(wrong name :P)

Naoko's eyes widened in understanding. "You mean, he has- your father, he-" he stuttered, unable to find words. This was much more than controlling. It was more like treating her like a slave. His hands tightened around Hina. "Miss Soujin, you must tell the police about this."
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: Boxy on July 08, 2012, 07:26:10 PM
"Well, do you have any nets that can reach that high?  Or should we look for the more exotic ground birds??"

Evangeline smiled and raised an eyebrow, "Ground birds?"

Queen Elsa

She shook her head rapidly, and whispered, "I-I can't... They'll never believe me..."

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 08, 2012, 07:34:24 PM
She shook her head rapidly, and whispered, "I-I can't... They'll never believe me..."

Naoko understood the difficulty of the situation. "Don't you have any scars?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

She nods. "I-I have bruises too..."

Gavlois

"Then show it to them. That's all the evidence you need."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"But... Where will I go?... They'll take me away, and I don't want to leave you guys..."