Roleplay Ideas

Started by AAA111, December 29, 2009, 10:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Looking for roleplay and here are some ideas..post if interested :-)

1. Best friends- They have been best friends for years but over the past 2 years there relationship has changed. They have not talked in about 6 months. He is currently dating somebody that she can not stand and his girlfriend for some reason hates her. She has always had a crush on him but of course she has never told him for fear of ruining the relationsip

2. Brother's best friend/brother's little sister- not sure how this would start..give me ideas :-)

3. Met in a bar- She is a college girl and is out for a night out with the girls after a rough break-up with her boyfriend and he is out for a night with his brothers. He is in a fraternity. He is a little older than her. Proceeds from there

Up for other ideas along those lines if you have any :-)

angeli

Hey, I'm willing to play one of these scenes with you. Do you have one still untaken?

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

AAA111

All are still open but i saw you were a girl and I like to play the girl so I don't know how well it would work..willing to try and figure something out .

angeli

Where did you see that? I don't mind playing a guy, especially if it's non-sexual. I do guys pretty well. Just let me know which scene you'd like to play the most. We can discuss details.

angeli

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

Under your name and stuff. Cool we can do any of the them. I would say either the best friends or the two people who meet in a bar. Which would you prefer to do?

AAA111

angeli

Oh, that just says I'm female. Like I said, I don't mind. How about we do the best friends one? It's an interesting concept.

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

Sure that sounds good to me.
We can set up the characters now? :-)

angeli

Tristan is a college sophomore (unless you wanna play them younger--in which case, let me know!), 21 years old. He has dark brown hair that is slightly wavy that he usually wears past his neck. His eyes are blue and fringed with dark lashes, almost like a girl's. His physique is lanky, no muscles at all, although he's not fat. He never gains weight although he eats like a horse. He tends to be very casual and laid-back, dressed a bit like a slob. He met his current girlfriend Amy at a dorm party and they have been dating for almost 6 months.

Anything else?

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

Lauren is a college freshmen, 19 years old. She has dark brown hair that goes a little past her shoulder and she normally wears it down and has a headband on mostly. Her eyes are baby blue. She is a very tiny girl, both in weight and height. She doesn't eat as much as she should but she is by no means anoerexic. Her dress can be considered very laid back. She likes to wear whatever is comfortable to her. She is dating a guy named Chase. They went to high school together and she has been with him for a year now.

Just that Tristan and Lauren have been friends since she was 5 but they haven't talked in at least 5 or 6 months.

Anything else?

angeli

That works for me. Who will set up the thread?

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

angeli

Thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56866.0

I won't be on much longer tonight. Have a Happy New Year!!!!

- angeli

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

You done for the night or just a little more?

angeli

No, probably for the night. I'm trying to celebrate the end of the decade. LOL

I don't tend to be a frequent poster, either, but if you post during the weekday, I may be able to write more. Just not during the weekends, because that's MY free time. Hope that doesn't bother you too much. I do post AT LEAST a few times a week, especially if I know you're on.

ONs & OFFs

AAA111

That is fine.

I'm on whenever I get the chance so I will probably post back quick..Just enjoying it. Thanks for doing this with me

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

angeli

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, TOO! =)

ONs & OFFs