Avatar: Academy of the Four Elements (Interest Check)

Started by Vaulera, March 10, 2014, 11:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savant of the Wastes

If you still need more interest to push this into getting going, I'd be happy to put my foot forward. I'm perfectly willing to help get this going.

SheerFantasia

I'm for pushing the timeline forward, though it would be interesting to work on the foundation of Republic city, the end of Book 2 in the Legend of Korra also opens quite a few possibilities.

apygoos

still interested as an Earthbender, maybe into metal bending as well.

seekeroftruth22

im good with before or after Legend Of Kora, I still want to be a water bender
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Vaulera

Okay, so it seems that basically the timeline is going to be jumped from the foundation of Republic City in Aangs lifetime to well past it. This leaves us room for airbending. PM me your character ideas! I will compile a list of the different benders with a brief summary of each. Airbending is available, but if you want something super special, then you have to be approved by me first.

Waterbenders:

Earthbenders:

Firebenders:

Airbenders:

agentlemanwithadream

Did you have a character sheet that you wanted filled out?

Vaulera

Just send me a basic idea and I'll approve it, maybe a little history. I'll make a character sheet later, once everything is sorted.

yasarra

I would definitely like to move to an airbender.  However, I'm wondering how far after the events of Korra we'll be.  Would an airbender be, say, a child or grandchild to one of Aang's grandchildren?  Or would it be later still?

Vaulera

I would prefer later still, because I like to dodge any sort of canonical involvement, but if necessary, grandchildren at ages 16-25.

yasarra

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

yasarra

So, where and when do we start?  What category will this game fall under and how many of each type do we actually have?

Vaulera

Okay, with the weekend I've been given some breathing room, and I can resume a more active startup. It will fall under light, or NC if our ons and offs go to a more extreme level. Generally, I expect the vast majority of sex to be consensual, if not all of it. If anyone hasn't sent me an idea for a character, please do so. Also, I apologize for being inactive, but during the week I find it a little challenging!

Vercile

I haven't seen Legend of Korra, perhaps I should bow out.

SpiralSpider

Definitely interested in playing an Air Bender if you're going with the advanced timeline.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Luvan95

If there is still room I would be interested in playing either a water or earth bender, depending on what is wanted.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

SheerFantasia

Still interested here as well.  Fire bender is still my first choice, with water bending as second.

yasarra

Divine Tenacity

Just wondering if there is still room for another within this thread. If so I would love to play either a Firebender or Earthbender.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

MadPanda

QuoteJust wondering if there is still room for another within this thread.

Seconded, if there's room!  I can be flexible, but my first idea's a Firebender...who has reasons to hang with people who aren't.   :-)  Earthbender and Waterbender after that with equal weight.

No problem at all with LoK timeline.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Drake Valentine

Retracting interest. Sorry, I won't have time for this. Good luck with the project.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

yasarra

I'm still interested, but I haven't seen word one on this thread from Vaulera in almost two weeks.  I'm beginning to think this possible game might be dead in the water.

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Vaulera

Begging your pardons, people, but I was very sick recently. I'd still love to run the game, but I hope to have an official character sheet up. It will function well as a sort of rolecall as well.

yasarra

Hope you're feeling better.  A character sheet would be terrific. :)