Teenage Love Story <3

Started by BabyDoll Amy, August 16, 2012, 12:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyDoll Amy

Hi! While I wait to get approved, I thought of doing a teenage love story. I miss my school days, and in those memories I'm reminded of my small love story.  ::) ^-^ O8)

The new session just began. And we're going to have our own group of friends with different interests and talents, everyone came from different environment. This RP will have more than one love story going on. It can have a popular girl trying to get the new girl out of the picture, a bad guy who turned into a good one after meeting his girl, a cute intelligent girl or what ever character the role players want to play. It can be like any other teenage love story. Let us just begin, and see where it leads us.  :-) :D :P

Here's information about my character,  ::)

Name: Amy Adams
Sex: Female
School Clubs: Culture Club , Theatre Club
Classes: Fashion Designing, English, Dramatic Arts, Chemistry, Psychology
Interests: Painting, Dance, Reading, Traveling, Shopping
Talent: Dance and Theatre
Character: Cute-Sweet girl, Feminist, Intelligent and Introvert

BabyDoll Amy

One More thing guys, you can choose your partners, opposite to whom you want to do this Rp. But both the players must agree. After quite a few members we can begin our Rp. We'll start from Day1 when all of us get introduced to each other and select our friends. 
:P ::) 8-) :-) ;) :D ;D  XD ^-^ O8)

Naught

This sounds quite interesting. It is a group roleplay I assume?
Not much of a nostalgia fan myself but I hate to see such thought out plots go to waste ^_^

S'pose I'll go ahead and do this as well.

[align=center]Name: Hunter Matthews
Sex: Male
School Clubs: Theatre club
Classes: Advanced Theatre, Physics, Physical Education, English 4, Computer Tech.
Interests: Women, Partying, Lunch, Fast cars, Long nights, Being with other people
Talent: Acting
Character:[/color] The Party boy

"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

BabyDoll Amy

Quote from: Naughtthebloody on August 17, 2012, 06:30:27 PM
This sounds quite interesting. It is a group roleplay I assume?
Not much of a nostalgia fan myself but I hate to see such thought out plots go to waste ^_^

S'pose I'll go ahead and do this as well.

[align=center]Name: Hunter Matthews
Sex: Male
School Clubs: Theatre club
Classes: Advanced Theatre, Physics, Physical Education, English 4, Computer Tech.
Interests: Women, Partying, Lunch, Fast cars, Long nights, Being with other people
Talent: Acting
Character:[/color] The Party boy

Thank You so much for showing interest, But i wanted it to be a group roleplay but think not much people are interested so i'm basically dropping out this idea. Sorry And Thanks A ton  :-)