The Untold Tent Hours... (Seeking M/F)

Started by Revolutionist, April 08, 2011, 08:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revolutionist

This is a Harry Potter Roleplay, so you have been warned if you don't like the franchise.

This roleplay will take place, during the months were Harry, Hermione and Ron, were living in the tent and searching for the Horcruxes.

It had been weeks since they found a horcrux, and now there were no closer to the next. Whilst building frustrations with each other, the sexual tension was incredible. Even Hermione was desperate for some sexual pleasure. Ron and Harry and resulted to masturbating ridiculous amounts of time in one day, it still didn't satisfy them. They would even venture into the woods, and suck each other off to help them exploding in a rage of un needed abuse.

One day it was too much, and they did it right there and then in the tent, Hermione walking in on them masturbating away... shocked. But they then turn on her, taking her. She eventually enjoys it too.

And from then on it comes a story off searching for horcruxes then mad nights of sex. Will be MMF, I could play both male characters, but if I get two people who are interested I will be more than happy.

It may involve slight MxM, but mainly will focus on the boys taking Hermione.

Anything else you want to know, just drop me a PM.