News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you drinking right now?

Started by orderNchaos, August 12, 2010, 02:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow Sol

what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:
Adult | Non-Adult | Tracker

KatieBower

Pepsi, because I ordered pizza. Ugh. I feel disgusting ;_;

RampantDesires

The darkest of dark roast coffees and a splash of almond milk because this is too strong for even my dark soul <3

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

AmberStarfire

I just finished a mocha with almond milk and honey, and I have a can of diet coke sitting there for drinking next.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Livrainbows

Lemonade, chilled, with ice and a slice of lime

Willow Sol

what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:
Adult | Non-Adult | Tracker

Sketch

Water.

I'm really the life of the party right now.

wander

Red Punch flavoured pop. I feel like a kid at a birthday party noone turned up to...  ::)

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

LaVnde

NOCCO BCAA peace.
Need to be awake at work ^^'
Muse -  Trying to come out of her slumber.
Plot | O/O | PC's

Sketch

Just water, damn trying to be healthy.

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endogenesis

"And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.”

The Green One

Not available for new stories

LilyOfTheGalley

Flower

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

LilyOfTheGalley

Sketch

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs