Harry Potter Roleplay

Started by swiggy3000, October 18, 2015, 02:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

I've had a few ideas for a Harry Potter rolepay for a while now.

Harry x Fleur

I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while now. The idea of Harry and Fleur getting together has always appealed to me and there are a few different ways we can go with this. One would be something where Harry saves Fleur's life and because of her Veela heritage Harry has two choices: Marry Fleur or she'll die. This idea would ideally take place some time after they're out of school and Fleur is not married to Bill but I am open on ideas for this pairing if anyone has any other ideas.

Harry x Hermione

This idea has been done to death but I love it. We can do something where Hermione is having problems with Ron and ends up going to Harry for comfort. They can both kind of find each other after the war. We can also take out Ron completely and have them realize that they like each other and start to date. A possible starting point would be during the Horcrux hunt and and they're alone together.

These are just the pairings I have plots for. I'm open to other pairings and would love to discuss them. The only pairings I don't like are anything with Draco or Snape.
Other pairings include

Lily x James
Lily x Lupin
Lily x Sirius
Luna x Harry
Ginny x Harry
Luna x Neville

Will discuss other pairings as well

Please PM if interested.