Seeking a [F] partner for some office roleplay.

Started by Clockwerk, March 22, 2012, 09:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clockwerk

Hello everyone,

I'm Clockwerk and I'm a brand new member. Today I come seeking some online instant message role-play involving an office environment. I have a large fetish concerning an older women (mind you I like playing as a 20 something year old guy so older would be in this case is 30s or 40s), married, who has just has a new boss introduced to her. Its a position she desperately wanted but it was snatched out from under her by my character.

My character, for lack of a better term, is a bit of a sleaze. He meets his new female subordinate and despite knowing she is married he decides he wants her for himself. So with the threat of her losing her job while her family is in dire straits due to her husband losing his job, he forces her to submit to various...situations.

This role-play will be long term, either played on AIM or MSN, two or three times a week preferable. I am on generally from 8pm-2am PST. It will involve domination, bondage, humiliation, costumes, dressing, spanking, whips, chains and a host of other things. I am not hugely into the extreme stuff such as vore or scat but there are some extremes I am willing to take for a good partner.

If this has interested you please just toss me a PM and I'll answer as quickly as possible. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Hmmm not even a nibble. Is there anything I can add to this to make it more interesting?