4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Don't piss her off.

I am innocent dammit!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Your face says differently.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

You can't prove anything.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Proof's in the pudding.

Despairs

False evidence I say.

Seabird

Shouldn't have left fingerprints.
SeekingO&OA&A

Autumn52

Everyone's innocent in prison
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Prison? A business opportunity.

Ephemeral

Despairs

No cable, just walls.

I was framed, man!

Captain Maltese

I've lived worse places.

Despairs

Freedom in hundred days.

Captain Maltese

Cell sharing? How amiable.

Despairs

Not mean, just misunderstood.

What did you do?

Captain Maltese

Sodomy, heresy, nothing major.

Despairs

Wait, sodomy? Why sodomy?

What happened to stealing?

Captain Maltese

Wolf O Donnel

Captain Maltese

Ephemeral

Despairs

Who's the new prisoner?

You nearly got us killed.

Turn around, bend down.

TheHighwayHitman

Csharynn

TheHighwayHitman