News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sukada

Slippershoes, a pair of loosefitting jeans, and a blue t-shirt.

Simple is best.

Beguile's Mistress

Back to work and casual Friday:  Tight taper-legged jeans, white long-sleeved shirt, cuffs rolled up, knee-high black suede boots, long skinny scarf for a belt.

Magma1519

Just woke up and still in bed. All I am wearing is a blanket.   ;)
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Aether

Thermals, warmups, leathers...  Its flippin cold out there and I had to work out this am for a grade  ~.~

Blitzy

A t-shirt, no bra, and panties.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Le RandomBloke

Blue jeans, white shirt of le coq, underwear, black cap.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Mistress Maro

Jeans, Converses, Low cut blue, black, and grey shirt with a dark grey tank under it.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Spell

White-black striped sweater. Black jeans, converse shoes and black socks.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Josietta

long black 3/4 sleeve sweater with buttons half down the front, blue bootcut jeans and a matching jean jacket ended in a pair of black ankle boots, (hair up in a french twisted clippy)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Magma1519

Black jeans and a red shirt. Red shirt because it is Friday and I wear it in honor of the troops overseas right now.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

white bra and panties that have black bows on them so cute
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Golguy

Blue cotton boxers, white T-shirt and white socks.

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Daelen

Quote from: Mistress Maro on February 12, 2010, 05:56:44 PM
Electric blanket. ~
What a lucky blanket lol

black boxers, white t-shirt and white socks.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Autumn52

Pink bunny slippers (my feet get cold)

Golguy

Quote from: Xandi on February 12, 2010, 05:59:26 PM
Pink bunny slippers (my feet get cold)

Is that the only cold part? or are bunny slippers enough to keep you all warm and cozy?

I had to put on some gray training sweats.

Mistress Maro

I found my thick woolie socks! Has them on now.

Chris Rock

Mjoellnir

Black shorts and a T-Shirt (plain white and nothing fancy I'm afraid)

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Watari

A Patriots hoodie and green pjs.

Lucinda

White blouse and gypsy skirt.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Le RandomBloke

underwear, black joggings with some classy white letters running down the side and a marvelous sleeveless grey tribal shirt.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Sukada

Just woke up, so red shorts and a white tshirt that says "Proud New Uncle" across the front.

Although my niece and nephew aren't new anymore, I'm still proud.