I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I <3 Mordred he is the heart of E....

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sybl because of her smashing (or in this case, smackable ;) ) avis
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Nico

I <3 Insanityenviesme because I can

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Nic cause he.. is... Awesomeness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

olive

I ♥ Insanity cause he is ♥'able.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 olive cause she makes me hate her for how much she makes me love her avis
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I <3 Insanityenviesme because he made me smile, regardless of my smashing headache.  :-*

olive

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on July 21, 2011, 12:47:08 PM
I <3 olive cause she makes me hate her for how much she makes me love her avis

You'd find any ol excuse to hate me. *laughs*

I ♥ Sybl and she knows why. *nods*

Insanityenviesme

hehe... Why do you know me so well :p

I <3 Olive cause of super secret defcon five thousand level reasons that I cannot reveal here
Moments of Sanity

olive

I ♥ Insanity because of *scribbles a note in indelible ink and then eats it* (now THAT is super secret!)

Mordred

I <3 Olive.. first for always being super sweet and adorable.. but also taking a look is always like opening a surprise.. never know what delights will meet the eye in those lovely av's.
*See Pillory*

elone

I<3 Mordred (well maybe like) because he is so imaginative.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

blue bunny sparkle

I <3 elone... because I have a thing for motorcycles :) and their riders!

forbiddenfruit

i <3<3<3 blue bunny sparkle because she has wings!! beautiful wings! :)

blue bunny sparkle

I <3 Forbidden Fruit... because it is FORBIDDEN.

elone

I<3 blue bunny sparkle because she likes bikers
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Elone because he is HOT!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 fruit cause she's forbidden
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

I <3 Insanity because... *mumbles under her breath*

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Blue because she is intriguing!

blue bunny sparkle

I <3 Forbidden because I want her to fly with me.

forbiddenfruit

i <3 Blue because she wants my fruit!

Anesa

I <3 Forbidden because she already feels like "one of us"!  ;)  (Welcome to E and good luck on your approval process, hon)

blue bunny sparkle

I <3 Camille, because.. well, everyone does! :)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Blue and she knows why >:)
Moments of Sanity