For Blackberry Addicts...

Started by Maeven, September 07, 2008, 08:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Sherona

moved this to Comedy Corner because, oh my gosh I laughed so hard!!! THankes Maeven :D

Trieste

They don't call it a CrackBerry for no reason... I actually forget sometimes to refer to it as a "BlackBerry" in mixed company. I do the same with the Fools and Dopes Administration (FDA) and World of WarCrack...

Maeven

Last year... I was hiring an Assistant... and one of the resumes I got received (damn that Paradox) was from a woman who cited as one of her qualifications:

* Proficient at data entry into a Blackbear. 

I nearly fainted from laughing so hard. 

The Cardinal Rule

Inkidu

Well it seems all people of the Blackberry denomination are all going to blackberry hell. Every person with a blackberry I've ever known besides my mom (They damn near forced the thing down her throat to keep her at work.) breaks at least five of those.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Trieste

Quote from: Maeven on September 07, 2008, 08:46:21 PM
* Proficient at data entry into a Blackbear. 

Do you still need an-

A blackbear? Isn't that something they have in Canada?

I could totally email a resume...

Inkidu

Quote from: Trieste on September 07, 2008, 09:00:46 PM
Do you still need an-

No that's they have the Moose Personal Data Assistant.

Sorry Canada. Couldn't resist.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kazyth

Quote from: Trieste on September 07, 2008, 09:00:46 PM
Do you still need an-

You can totally use me as a reference, darlin', anytime.  Of course, I may be tempted to submit one of my own.  I'm always looking to fill a position or twelve...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Maeven

*gets totally and completely lost in dreams of having both Trieste and Kazyth as assistants* I pay well... and provide room and board. Though the room is what I make for y'all on the bed and the board is what I'll spank you with when you're bad.

The Cardinal Rule

Trieste

Is it thread-hijacking when you derail your own thread?

I work overtime. Lots of it. And I fit well under desks.

Kazyth

It could very well still be thread-hijacking. 

And Maeven, darlin', that room and board is all that I would need... so long as you are ready to have the board taken from and used repeatedly on you.

Ket

-looks down at her trust Palm Centro and cries-

So not worthy.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Maeven

Well, I think technically that the thread starter has to call for thread hijacking; therefore, if I don't call it hijacking then hijacking doth not exist.

I have lots of room under my desk and I'd gladly do something that would warrant a spanking.

The Cardinal Rule

Kazyth

So noted, darlin'.  This thread has not yet been hijacked.  I could always get a mask and a knife, if it needs to be.

I would be delighted to hand out said spankings, and any restraining that might need to be done... as long as I get a turn with Trieste under the desk, that is.  Or with me under the desk.  I'm flexible like that.

Trieste

Quote from: Ket on September 07, 2008, 09:31:07 PM
-looks down at her trust Palm Centro and cries-

So not worthy.

... but do you like it?

Quote from: Kazyth on September 07, 2008, 09:55:40 PM
So noted, darlin'.  This thread has not yet been hijacked.  I could always get a mask and a knife, if it needs to be.

I would be delighted to hand out said spankings, and any restraining that might need to be done... as long as I get a turn with Trieste under the desk, that is.  Or with me under the desk.  I'm flexible like that.

Probably not necessary!

I bet there's all sorts of awesome things ON the desk, too. Like a ruler!

Ket

Quote from: Trieste on September 07, 2008, 10:03:30 PM
... but do you like it?

Love it!  Except for the fact that the web browser isn't strong enough to support E. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Bliss

*looks at Mae, Trie, and Kaz..... and starts intently scheduling Certain Things on her BlackBerry*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3