News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Yes. Oddly enough it would remind me of my grandmother.

Would you like me if I brought all the edible nature's gifts that I had harvested, to our kitchen? Including fish and meat?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Undine

Most certainly - though you might have to accept the fact such provision would become expected of you, and not an exception.  Oh, and venison is one of my favorites.

Would you like me if I admit just how much I enjoy lounging in bed all morning long, even if I went to sleep nice and early the night before?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Captain Maltese

Lazy mornings lead to cuddling. Which I don't mind, not at all.

Wold you like me if my breakfast suggestion was coffee and donuts - in bed?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Yes.  Two sugars no cream.  Thanks!

Would you like me if I "accidentally" burned those crazy shorts I asked you to get rid of a long time ago when I was ironing them for you?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

I just might wear them anyway. As a reminder....

Would you like me if I sent out for ironing?

Rubicon

Sure -- pressed clothes are awesome!

Would you like me if my beard reached three feet?

Lapine

Sure.  Can you play "Legs"?

Would you like me if I had a few whiskers?

Belle33

Um...

Would you like me if I agreed not to steal your beautiful necklace?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me If I ruled the world with an iron fist and made you my second in command?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Yes. I think the world needs to be ruled by an iron fist for one thing. And as second in command I would be in the best possible position to give advice when I thought you needed it, block your actions if I deemed them unwise and still not get the blame from the public. And if I found you unfit, I could have you assassinated and be the rightful choice to replace you with. Many an empire have been ruled from the shadows.

Would you like me if I built a castle for you with so many pleasures that you never would find time to do any ruling?

Belle33

No.  Too much of a good thing is bad.

Would you like me if I relieved you of that gun? This is a weapon free zone.

Captain Maltese

Heh. Weapon free zone.... Geeze, that must have stopped a lot of criminals since it was invented. But sure, I don't need the gun all the time. Does it feel safer if I pose with an eight feet long sword?

Would you like me better if you knew this was the face of James Cagney, the man who practically invented the insane movie bad guy?

Despairs

Yes. Honestly, I have no idea who James Cagney is. Would you like me if I brought home thirteen kittens?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

No.  Not happening!

Would you like me if I declared myself the boss and you had to follow my orders?

Despairs

Yes, as long as you aren't too bossy. Would you like me if I traveled back in time and brought back someone from your past?

Captain Maltese

No. I don't like my past that much.

Would you like me if I sent you into the future?

Despairs

Yes, as long you are coming with me. I refuse to die at the hands of machines. Would you like me if I was an alien, sent to destroy all humans?

Captain Maltese

I would understand the desire but pity the futilty of the act. Why bother killing someone in the middle of a suicide?

Would you like me if I turned out to be Marvin the Robot?

Belle33

Yes!  Make it so!

Would you like me if I watched you while you sleep?

Despairs

No. I would be a little disturbed by that. Am I that fascinating to you? Would you like me if I brought peace to the world?

Belle33

I'd like you for trying.

Would you like me if I was gone by the time you woke in the morning?

Captain Maltese

I would miss you.

Would you like me if you found you mentioned in a to you recognizable way in a book I got published many years later?

Belle33

Oh shit!  Not again!

Would you like me if I sued you but allowed you to pay your debt in bed?

Despairs

Yes, but please be gentle. Would you like me if I broke up with you due to my job?

Belle33

No - WTF?

Would you like me if I sold all your stuff on ebay?