News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Saiyans are coming! [Recruitment Closed]

Started by Primarch, February 15, 2013, 11:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Replied to both Shadow & Zaer. I'm around for a few hours, I'm around for the next 3 hours or so if you guys are about/get on I'll be happy to try get you sorted.

ShadowFox89

Modified sheet sent in, didn't realize we had 20pts for ki techniques.

If anyone wants to have a connection to Rose, they could have traveled around the world with her in the interim while training for dumb and dumber to arrive.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jag

I'll PM you, ShadowFox. Maybe we can find something for our girls to connect over. After all, I think Primarch said that they all fought together against Raditz, so they aren't complete strangers by this point.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

MzHyde

So how did the fight against Raditz go, exactly? I don't mean in the cartoon series, of course. We all know how that went. I mean for our characters.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my char case his father was one the five heroes but he died in the action. But he did aid beatting down Raditz so he was not useless.

Jag

It's a bit silly and cliche, but I imagined all of them coming together, fighting and not getting anywhere with Raditz. Then they all get together for one final attack and beat him down with one massive move. Like putting all their energy together and firing it at once at Raditz. *shrugs* Not that I'm expecting it to be that way, nor is it the only thoughts I had about it. I'm sure Primarch has his own thoughts about it.

ShadowFox89

Given that there's 5 of us... we could have just worn him down. He came to Earth, expecting an easy conquer, and instead had a belated battle beat by bodacious babes.

.... Sorry. I had to.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jag

Pakpoa is kicking the first person to call her 'bodacious'. >.<

MzHyde

Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 17, 2013, 03:02:32 PM
It's a bit silly and cliche, but I imagined all of them coming together, fighting and not getting anywhere with Raditz. Then they all get together for one final attack and beat him down with one massive move. Like putting all their energy together and firing it at once at Raditz. *shrugs* Not that I'm expecting it to be that way, nor is it the only thoughts I had about it. I'm sure Primarch has his own thoughts about it.

Wade's energy projection ability is extremely limited. She has exactly zero 'beam' attacks or anything of the sort. She can't project it far from her body, the best she can do is create a shield around herself or a few people. Most of her ki ability lies in enhancing her punches.

Jag

Quote from: MzHyde on February 17, 2013, 03:23:55 PM
Wade's energy projection ability is extremely limited. She has exactly zero 'beam' attacks or anything of the sort. She can't project it far from her body, the best she can do is create a shield around herself or a few people. Most of her ki ability lies in enhancing her punches.

That's almost just like Pakpoa's ability, except it's used to enhance her kicks and elbow hits. O_o

ShadowFox89

And one of Rose's techniques enhances a palm blow, knife hand strike, or throat punch....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Primarch

Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 17, 2013, 03:02:32 PM

Cliched as it is, it was probably something like that.

Quote from: MzHyde on February 17, 2013, 03:23:55 PM
Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 17, 2013, 03:38:23 PM
That's almost just like Pakpoa's ability, except it's used to enhance her kicks and elbow hits. O_o
Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 17, 2013, 03:45:21 PM
And one of Rose's techniques enhances a palm blow, knife hand strike, or throat punch....

It'll be something to talk about.

Jag

Quote from: Primarch on February 17, 2013, 06:55:09 PM
Cliched as it is, it was probably something like that.

Because all stories about groups of high powered individuals coming together always work out the same way. ^__^ Which is not a bad thing. The fun part is making it different with character interaction.

Primarch

Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 17, 2013, 07:02:13 PM
Because all stories about groups of high powered individuals coming together always work out the same way. ^__^ Which is not a bad thing. The fun part is making it different with character interaction.

Well the characters are the underdogs, nobody on the team is as tough as the bad guy, so you gotta come together and dig deep in those reserves to push yourself further then you've ever pushed yourself for that one, last big hit of cocaine!

Jag

MzHyde

I had no idea Doctor Rockso was on the team.

Primarch

Quote from: MzHyde on February 17, 2013, 07:10:36 PM
I had no idea Doctor Rockso was on the team.

In the absence of Master Roshi or Kami, someone has to train you as a team!

ShadowFox89

Don't think this is brought up, but what kind of stuff should we expect in the way of sex and such? I don't think much since you seem to describe this as a one shot that's pretty much going to be a single scene...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my char has just single big nuke punch, then elusive movement + rapid counter attack empowered by Ki, then Ki technique countering parry (which is gamble) and then grip which sucks Ki off from foe and freezes them over slowly overtime. Oh and then single Ki powered rapid assault technique which drops defense for offense (only defense really it being that movement is strange and unpredictable and attacks coming in unexpected angles).

But I agree the Raditz was simply worn down.

ShadowFox89

I'm not describing any of my character's other techniques :P

She has at least one that she didn't use against Raditz, because she was still developing it.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

MzHyde

If we could see everybody's profiles it might be easier to avoid having too many characters with similar abilities.

Primarch

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Primarch

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 18, 2013, 07:14:36 PM
Might not make it guys, sorry :/

Unless I've forgotten someone, you're the only person with a WIP in at the moment. The edits you need to make to be approved could be done in seconds if you keep it simple.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A