Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

You're sparkle has went out on this relationship. I need someone that will always sparkle for me.

Merry Gentry

You took all my makeup and threw it away! do you have any idea how much that stuff costs!
I you know you think I have natural beauty..but, but.. all of it?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nitro

Yes all of it..You always did think you were hotter then me now it can be proved who is the sexiest.

Merry Gentry

You are so gorgeous, I just can't compete.. *sigh*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Its hard talking to that end of you - spanks and walks out-

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Nitro

I can't be with someone that has more post's them me .

Merry Gentry

you're always going on and on how you have over 1000 posts!

Nitro

Your always teasing me but not giving anything.

Merry Gentry

you used to like my teasing.. *sob*

Jade

You're too emotional all the time.

Nitro

Your always too serious for me I need a little fun in my life.

Jade

Your idea of fun is sneaking into my dresser and playing with my makeup. I'm sorry but that stuff is too expensive to share. We're through.

Cardwolf

You remind me to much of the sirens in 300.  You're always naked, you're like a rag doll and you'll only do it with men three times your age.

Jade

You don't know me! You don't know anything about me! This relationship won't be going anywhere.

Cardwolf

You never talk to me anymore...It's like you can't see my face and your floating in the air putting yourself above me.

Jade

You're always hiding behind that oversized hat and sword.

Cardwolf

You have a tattoo that looks like a barcode...seems to me you've been selling yourself a lot.

Jade

I don't think I can date a man that looks like a girl. We're through.

Cardwolf

Frilly lace doesn't suit you yet you continue you to wear it. It makes you look like a royal idiot..We're done.

Jade

Kid, you need to stop with this identity crisis thing. I really do feel like a cheap whore now everytime I wake up next to you and you have a new face on.

Cardwolf

You aren't able to deal with my other personalities, just because Kevin like to do weird things with his spare time and John is scared of women doesn't give you the right to treat me like crap!

Jade

You kept forgetting to take your medication and I don't think it's healthy for me to be having a relationship with someone checked into the mental hospital. We're through.

Cardwolf

You forgot to get my meds last week.  *Points to the empty pill bottle*  Not only that you take my pills as well.

Nitro

Breaking up with you because you get to much attention from others and don't give any.

despickable

its over between us honey you spend more time on your looks than on mine

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs