Some ideas (F looking for people to play the guys)

Started by Giulianna, December 04, 2010, 03:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giulianna

Here, I am putting up things I am still interested in, changing order and all, as I go on looking for more games. I might add things as I think of them, but I haven't been adding too many lately. If you are interested, send me a pm, I tend not to check this page often, so it is the best way to contact me. Also, right now, I am only playing by post as that is what I can handle without more effort and time than I can spare. I prefer to put the extra effort to the games themselves :)

Anyway, do check my On/Off page if you are interested. Just to give you guys an idea, I tend to love playing girls who are naughty and submissive, while feeling they shouldn't be. Somehow, when the story does come to sex, some guilty makes it all the more fun for me. I love a plot, I must know why I am doing whatever I am doing, more than just a scene. I also have a real life and how much busy I am changes. There might be a few weeks when I can only make one post, but usually I can send more than that. Sometimes, I might even be able to answer every day or far more often, but I know very well your schedule might not allow that at the same time. But expect this to change, to come and go. I love very long games, so this is to be expected from both of us, if we stick to the long run. As long as we keep moving, I am happy, even if things go slow for a while.

So, to the ideas:

1) ON HOLD A husband whose fetish is to have his wife taken by other men. When they were in high school, she was the impossible hot girl who never looked at him and even humiliated him the couple of times he tried to talk to her. Now, he has a high-paying job and she is broken, with her mother really sick. He learns and proposes that if she will marry him and serve as his slave, he will pay all the treatment of her mother. His plan is to humiliate her, making her see she is not special, but just an object to be used by men. And he also plans to use her to advance his career as he wants, throwing parties for his bosses and clients. All while enjoying seeing her being used, slowly transformed into the toy he always wanted her to be. If he will keep her or sell her later, once she is completely broken, I don't know.

2) Undercover work A superheroine has heard of many girls disappearing. Any investigations had led only to the arrest of small criminals. It is clear the organization is composed of cells and that the guys on the street only capture or seduce the girls and deliver the most beautiful or hot to some mid level, usually after spending a time with them. The rumor is that there is some very high level slavery/prostitution ring behind it, but nobody in the streets really know who they are. Only the few selected girls, who would fetch high prices from clients, get to know it, but locating them is also impossible. With that in mind, my heroine, still undefeated, decides the only way to solve the problem is to infiltrate the organization as prey. She has learned of a small group hunting for new girls and decide to propose a deal. She will not arrest and beat them if they will capture her and send her to their contact. This is an experience that will probably change her forever. I'd love to play this as a long term game and have her turned into a very submissive and then actually succeed at identifying the real bosses, be rescued by some honest cops, bring the operation down and have to face the fact she want nothing more than be the toy she was.

3) ON HOLD A Grey Warden will do ANYTHING to succeed in her mission. I have played a computer game called Dragon Age. While there is much more gore than I would care for, the story is interesting, so I kept playing. It touches on things I enjoy, but it doesn't really explore them. And I think the idea that a Grey Warden would do anything it takes to gather the resources needed and stop a Blight could be better explored in the sense of what we play here. Of course, that would mean problems for the game, I can see they already pushed some boundaries there, what is good, but haven't been able to go all the way. But I would love to have seen my girl negotiating alliances and solving problems by using her body and seduction. Per example, (SPOILERS) I was quite willing to sacrifice my city elf girl to prevent all other girls from being taken and none of them would be raped with that sacrifice. But, in the end, fighting was the only choice there. So, I suppose I am looking for something along these lines. It is not necessary that we play that exact story, altough that could be fun too. If someone knows about it and is interested in the setting and the idea, send me a PM and we can discuss the idea. I started this one before, but I know it won't go much longer, so I am looking for it again.

4) Not really her place My character ends up in a male-only building, some place like a fraternity house, by mistake and has nowhere else to go, so she agrees to stay there for a while and the guys agree to hide her. And, of course, some of them will start to blackmail my character and then the first parties will come. this is just a concept, so it still needs some thought put into it.

5) Superheroine stufff. Again, I know, a girl gotta have favorites, if someone wants to mix superheroines with 1, 2 or 4, I'd love to go for it also. It would also be fun if she is sent or somehow decides to infiltrate a prostitution/slavery ring.

6) ON HOLD Sci-fi, maybe a Start trek like scenario, but including also a few planets with less human like and more tentacle like creatures. The idea would be that someone has to check those distant aliens cultures and planets out there. So, the federation (or something like that) has developed a secret program of exploration and intelligence gathering where they send invisible small ships to land and explore new worlds. No military capability other than shields and invisibility, probably just a small crew, they have to count on the talents of their personnel, including mixing and interacting with the locals. My girl would be specialized in seducing and obtaining whatever data or cooperation they need. It should probably be a tongue in cheek play, with things getting harder and darker only occasionally.

7) Star Trek II I read the other day a post from a guy I failed to locate fast and he had an idea I enjoyed, if the roles were reversed. Basically, I would play an officer from the Star fleet, sent as an experiment to serve in a Klingon Bird of Prey, filled with klingon men (and a few women, for drama, mostly). She would probably fail at gaining respect first and be treated as just a toy and would have to, after a lot of fun with her start there, have to prove them she can be invaluable and get some respect back. I figure some admiral who hated the idea of peace with klingons would have chosen her, knowing she had submissive tendencies and hoping the klingons would abuse and never respect her, making them less likely to respect the federation and all. But she will work hard to prove him wrong, after starting proving him right.

8) Hentai So, I never did this, never really played a hentai game. But they sound like a lot of fun. Something with tentacles and all that. It could be about some girl with magic powers, she just turned 18. She might still be in a team, or it is time for her to go and fight evil solo as new girls are trained in her old team. I don't know, I am willing to follow any interesting plot, if the game is compatible with my On/offs.

9) Fighting the system My invulnerable heroine was finally completely defeated. Taken, sold, she spent the last century as a slave or a whore in some distant place. She didn't see the wars, never knew how the world changed, she only noticed concerned faces in the people she had to interact with and knew that, from time to time, she was moved to some different place. No explanations ever given, or they might awaken the heroic side of her. So, as the place she lives is bombed, she finally finds herself free and with no master in a world she doesn't recognize. Worse, a post-apocaliptic world, in a place with a strong totalitarian and abusive goverment. She would assume at first the good guys are those with the law, but eventually learn how the real heroes are fighting the law. And she would decide it has been too long, that it is time for her to make a difference again. She will have to fight all her trained submissive instincts, but injustice will finally, at some point, make her realize she can't just do nothing and be a slut.

TAKEN A scene where a teacher has students who aren't so much younger than her, the students being around 17-18. All boys class, maybe the worst ones in the school, she could have been sent to deal with them by a principal who doesn't like her (or has some other plans and is hoping she will come begging for another class, but that doesn't matter as she won't). Maybe the boys will just join and make her serve them, but it could also be that she made some kind of bet with them, to get them in line and to study, she might have started by promissing she would flash her boobies if they studied and actually did good on some test. Things would then escalate slowly...

TAKEN  Not a traditional heroine: I have been playing one superheroine for so long and I never get tired of that, I am always ready to start one more game with her. Anyway, I'd like to try something different for her. I have been playing my superheroine as a submissive girl who fights her urges when there is need to save other people. But what if she had somehow lost all her memory and was just a naïve and guilty-free girl. A successful heroine when fighting crime but, as soon as there were no clear evil around, she would always assume people are good and honest and actually agree to anything they might propose if they would just make it sound right. With no concept of guilty, she would let men, even criminals and villains, if she didn't know the cops were after them, do as they wish with her. This should start as something comic at first, people would never expect her to be like that, until some random guy would hit on her and she would start falling for the most simple, even idiotic pickup lines. Then, slowly, she would start getting famous also for that other side of her and, over many encounters, things might start to get dark, as the underworld finds they can exploit her and things like that.

TAKEN A princess thrown into captivity and slavery (fantasy setting) who decides to use her feminine gifts to get revenge on the man who stole her throne. It should be long term, I started planning this one with someone, but we never really started playing. The original idea was to play from the loss of the throne, as she would be attacked and captured by some band of orcs or something like that. From there, she would slowly regain her power, from orc slave, to slave whore, to commanding an army, directly or through some general. She would become both a very powerful woman, while learning she had a very strong submissive side in bed she can't really get rid of.

Fantasy setting (TAKEN right now, I might consider something in fantasy in the future, but not now, but feel free to tease me) : I'd love to play the life of an independent girl, who leaves her safe home to see the world and gets into more trouble than she would care for. I know this has probably been done a thousand times, but I still would like to try it. I remember people playing D&D and the concept of going down into dungeons with a bunch of people you barely know always sounded a little... hmmm... different to me. I'd like to see some action both from the party members and from some monsters. Maybe a group of men decide to get a girl trained to go ahead of then and seduce the creatures. Of course, my character would know nothing about that at first and they would have to train her first. If someone might want to run that for me, let me know. If there is a nice group of people out there willing to play each member of the group, that might be even greater.

Incest (TAKEN): I hesitated putting this the first time, as I still feel I shouldn't, but since I caught myself looking for that, decided to go open and put it here as a request. I could be the daughter, or only girl among many brothers. Send me a message and we can work on the details. I almost started it, and that got me even more curious about this. Ideas I would  love to explore are a father/brother(s) who decide to use and pimp me or me and my brothers inherit a mansion in a distant area, we go there to see, get trapped there (maybe a snowstorm) and find out a large, well equipped bondage  room in the basement (this one could be completely consensual after a while, even if it doesn't start that way).

Jail (TAKEN): We still need to work the details on this one. For some reason, in a countryside town, the cops or a judge decide to teach my character a lesson and throw her in a male jail. Maybe the judge wants a very tamed wife, or I am the heir to a prostitution business and my mother decides I should start from the very bottom, this still needs work. The jail could be one where some areas are controlled by the prisoners and all are supposed to spend time there a few hours of the day. Of course, the guards would not let the opportunity escape as well. Lots of chains and cuffs and bars, of course.

Modern setting (TAKEN): A girl decides to try a fantasy with her boyfriend/husband. She will dress in a very skimpy/hooker like dress and go to a street corner. He will show up in a limo, dark glasses. The driver will offer her money, blindfold her in the street and let her enter to meet her lover. However, someone learns about their plans (maybe the husband bragged to a friend, maybe they discussed it on the internet and someone read it) and shows up there just before her husband. She would only learn it is not him when the man is already inside of her, we will take it from there. It could be just a one night thing, but I would like it to go on. Could go many ways. Maybe the guy wants to hire her and will blackmail her with videos of the car. Maybe they are a group of friends who wanted her (students, if she were their teacher could work, or something else). She will probably tell her husband she got scared and never showed up and we can deal with how her life advances from there.

Rukio

I'm pretty interested in doing something with your second idea if you're still interested. Just hit me back if you'd like to get some ideas flowing.

Giulianna

I am still interested. I figured we could start soon after she appears somewhere where a heroine was deeply needed and basically saves the day. Instant fame, everyone hears about her but when the buzz is gone, she finds herself in a place she knows nothing about, with no place to live, unless someone would offer one to her.

Let me know about your ideas and then we can set something.

Kirinis

The first idea seems quite intriguing and I have to admit that I've never done something like this idea.  However, I'll be willing to play one of the group or the entire if necessary.  Contact me if you're interested in getting something preliminary started.

iamfabio

The first idea interests me very much, but i'd also be happy playing any of the others.

Please let me know if interested

Fabio
He's like an enigma wrapped in a puzzle smothered in a mystery cocooned by a problem served on a taco.

Revolutionist

Yeah the first idea sounds great if theres room for one more?

ZameRagues

I'm interested in the first idea as well, let me know if I can join in.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Giulianna

Hey guys,

I started the first one as a one on one already, but would love to try it in a group. Since we have four of you interested, I will send a message to all of you (still have to figure how, I am new here, after all) and we can decide details before starting. It sounds great.

For everyone else, I just updated my list with information on number 1 as taken, 2 as almost, and included 3 and 4 as new.

Giu

Giulianna

OK, introduced 5, 6, and 7. I am not sure I have the time to play them all, but will leave them as a manifestation of interest and probably pick the first consistent one or two scenes that show up.

This site is addictive!  ::)

Qt

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Giulianna

Improved 3, added 8 and 9. Also, updated status of games that are going on or about to start.

Khalon

I see many possibilities for 3, 7, 8, 9.  If you are still interested in any of those situations I would be more then happy to discuss the possibilities and variations that could go into them.
The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?
--Marquis De Sade

Giulianna

Updated status of everything, included 10. It is easier to contact me by PM, btw, but I will check this thread from time to time.

tonybruno40

Hi Guilianna

If your willing to take a chance with someone new to this process, I would love to experiment with no. 9 with you.   Any help in improving my technique would be welcomed.

Thanks.

T

Giulianna

Updated the list, including games that didn't work out and that I am still looking for. I still have other ideas, I might be adding to the list soon again.

Please, don't answer here, send me a PM instead.

shadowreppa

Hello, I am interested in your idea about the space exploration to other planets and the tentacle aliens and such. What did you mean about tongue in cheek? Keep it light? But if your interested in doing it let me know

Giulianna

Added number 2, and I updated status of some of the ideas.

Giulianna

Added 7, updated all that is currently taken and changed a few comments here and there.

Giulianna

Added 8 and 9, also put on hold games I started talking about with someone.