Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for having a small mouth. *laughs*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned! Just banned!!! (small mouth indeed!!!)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for looking away so cutely.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for pretending to be an angel!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Kazuume

Banned for hiding under the bed when you should be in it.  ::)
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not being under the bed with me! There is lots of cool stuff down here!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Stone

Banned for not sharing all that stuff!

Sybl

Banned. Don't you ever sleep. :P

Stone

Banned. Quit making plans around my sleeping!

Sybl

Banned. Don't be so bossy. :P

Stone

Banned for complaining about attitudes! O:)

Sybl

Banned. Was I complaining?.. >:)

Stone

Sybl

Banned because I was.. can't you read between the lines?  XD

Stone

Banned for writing between the lines at all.

Sybl

banned for making me giggle. You should have kissed me for that instead :P

Stone

Banned because I don't kiss in small measures.  ;)

Sybl

Banned! Shame on you.  ;)

Stone

Banned. Oh what the hell. *takes a down and rowdy kiss from her* For this.

Sybl

Banned for doing as I wanted you to do. Weak earthling you are.  ;D

Belle33

Banned for unauthorized beauty.  You'll need a license for the missy!!!

Stone

Banned for asking for a license without the proper uniform.  C:)

Belle33

Banned for not liking my improper uniform.

Stone

Banned for thinking it's the impropriety I don't like.  ;)

Anesa

Banned because...I haven't banned anyone yet today!  ;P