what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

well I have shed the holey jeans and gloves but Ihave the rest on
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ty

Quote from: Xandi on May 26, 2010, 11:46:34 AM
well I have shed the holey jeans and gloves but Ihave the rest on

Just boots and a flannel shirt? Sounds drafty.

I'm in a lined dressing gown at the moment, as I am lazy.

randae

Desert cammies, green undershirt, jungle boots, Grey MCMAP belt..... Yes, I am at work. >>
It's not the weapon that makes the man, it's the decisions he makes with it.

Nico

black boxer briefs. That's it.

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 26, 2010, 12:32:50 AM
*wonders if he needs help with that*  >:)
With what? going to bed, or keeping it up for a week ;D I think the latter would be a tall order, gotta rest some time.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

DiverseDesires

nothing on my feet - as always,
black lacy bra and briefs, shorts and blue cheescloth top, with lacing down the front
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

MystikGlory

Blue jeans, rips in left knee, blue t shirt hoodie top with low v-neck
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON AND OFF TIL 6/10 DUE TO LAPTOP BEING FIXED.
I took the Oath of Drake  My Current Cravings

My On's and Off's

Michelle

a tiger print wrap around
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on May 26, 2010, 01:34:10 PM
With what? going to bed, or keeping it up for a week ;D I think the latter would be a tall order, gotta rest some time.

But it would be so much fun trying.

White silk robe and reading glasses.

RP7466

Yes it would,

Gym shorts, and hair clippings. Gave myself a haircut and various other trimming >:)
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Shorts, Iron man t shirt, Broken Heart Chains and Badge.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Night Stalker

half dressed in a tight black pair of denim jeans, belt, socks, shoes.

still to decide on shirt.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless white linen top with gold embroidery, matching linen slacks, white sling-back pumps, gold bangle braclet and earrings.

Night Stalker

tight black denim jeans, black belt, black socks, black shoes, black shirt with 2 dragons on it, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Nico

light gray boxer briefs and a white tee

opheliagonemad

Black linen wrap dress with low cut halter neck and asymmetrical hem, nothing on my feet thus far, though when I leave the house I will add a pair of beige and black pumps with ankle straps.

RP7466

workboots, drk green cargo shorts, black t-shirt, black web belt, a tapemeasure. just finished up at work, three day weekend hell yeah.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Nico

just a pair of plain, white boxer briefs and a white tee.

RP7466

light brown cargo shorts, white clingy t-shirt, an elderly woman with a heart condition had her air go out yesterday, so im waiting on a part to fix it before i start my weekend and pick up my nephew. Guess ill have to fish sober this weekend.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on May 28, 2010, 08:38:38 AMlight brown cargo shorts, white clingy t-shirt, an elderly woman with a heart condition had her air go out yesterday, so im waiting on a part to fix it before i start my weekend and pick up my nephew. Guess ill have to fish sober this weekend.

*eyes the clingy white t-shirt*  Good for you for helping the lady and for taking up the nephew.  I have two that are really great guys.  As for fishing sober?  I've noticed that the fish don't seem to mind. :D

Pale yellow sundress with halter neck, white bolero jacket (for the office), bare legs and white high-heeled sandals, hair pulled back in a pony tail and held with a white gauzy scarf

Night Stalker

sweatpants, t-shirt, jumper, socks, shoes, glasses
I am the NightStalker

Stattick

boxer briefs. and glasses
O/O   A/A

Michelle

black  tank top and sweat pants
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

opheliagonemad

Black pencil skirt with laces down both sides of the front, vertically striped thigh high stockings held up by a garter belt, lace up bustier style top, black patent mary janes with 5" heel.  It's time to go out to the spooky club.

EDIT:  Totally changed my mind--now (four outfits later), I'm in a full knee length black skirt, pinstriped sleeveless top, gold floral corset, lace tights, and a bell sleeved black shrug, with feathers in my hair, and my key and green glass bead necklaces.  The shoes stayed the same though, and my cat is now laying on top of a pile of discarded outfits.  NOW I can leave.  I think.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow silk sleep shirt w/cuffs rolled up and reading glasses.