Erotic Pathfinder Play-By-Post(interest check)

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, April 19, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

A picture I saw in similar thread(which is full/all slots taken) is great inspiration for this type of campaign, displaying a lot of the intriguing possibilities.

CoC's Welcome to Demon Realms NSFW! Exposed Genitals.

Of course for this campaign to move forward there needs to be other players, who else is interested in this type of campaign? Basically, normal D&D with quite alot of erotica and sexual situations mixed in.

First off, we would need a DM, is there anyone willing to run such a campaign(Pathfinder)?

For this I personally would want to play more than one character(two sisters are what I have in mind), so the option to do so would need to be open. I would also like the DM to be open to homebrew as one of the classes I would like to play is a modified beguiler(3.5) with erotic abilities/special qualities and sex-based spell recovery.

As for allowed material, well of course the Book of Erotic Fantasy, all official Paizo Pathfinder material, and all official WotC 3.5 material for starters.

Muse

I keep my DMing roster pretty full, EFA, but I'd love to play. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Yukina

I'd love to play. Any requirements or restrictions in character creation?

EroticFantasyAuthor

It would be ultimately up to the DM, but since this will be an erotic campaign, perhaps more "normal" races & such? Humans, Elves, Half-Elves, etc.

Yukina

Lockepick

I'm interested, but worried this might be for naught if there is no actual GM yet.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Teo Torriatte

I would be interested in playing, as well. But this is definitely the kind of game I wouldn't make a good GM for.

Laughing Hyena

Id love to play this game and since we have enough players as it is and Im feeling adventurous, I'll happily be the GM if people want

Muse

Ooh!  That would be Awesome, Hyeena! 

I remember the way you think.  :)  I'd love it if you would.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

godfang

Laughing Hyena

Personally I was always an avid fan of high fantasy however if CoC is being integrated then it would be a lot more blacker then usual. ^_^

Still Id rather have a small consensus with the players first before I decide. Setting wise what are you people hopeful for?

Teo Torriatte

I like high fantasy as well, but I would definitely be ok if it was more like CoC in tone.  :-)

godfang

How about high fantasy, but as a twist, we play the evil guys! Demons, evil warlords, etc?

Laughing Hyena

Well I don't think you are in majority there... yet.

Sides if we are doing a merge of Corruption of Champions with Pathfinder then you have completely missed the point of the title "Corruption of Champions" ^_^

Muse

*chuckles* 

:)  If you want to play conquering villains defeating and ravishing heroines, godfang, why aren't  you GMing?  ;) 

It hath many privileges.  :) 

A high fantasy mix with coruption of champions is very cool in my book. 

Yukina

I agree with rest of the potential people so far. High fantasy would be my preference.

Muse

If you're looking for specific setting suggestions, I have a few. 

A.  Original setting, partially formed by player histories and partially formed as we go, but borrowing some of the more complicated elements from other settings.  For example, you could say "Original setting, who's religion comes from the Golarion pantheon, with Rovagug and Asmodeus given a more lecherous spin."  Or you might say, "Original setting, with different religions in different areas, matching up to various other RPGs, or historical settings."  (A psuedohistorical fantasy world is good too.)   

B.  Take a preexisting setting--preferably Forgotten Realms or Golarion, maybe Eberon--and have them invaded by outsiders from a heretofore unkown Plane of Existence embodying perversion. 

C.  Take a trick from RAvenloft.  Instead of the dimension of dread, these mists bring characters into the demi-plane of perversion from all across he known planes.  :)  Characters could be from basically anywhere. 

EroticFantasyAuthor

The idea wasn't really to be focused on CoC(or merging the two), mainly just the "Welcome to the Demon Realms" picture is one I saw in another thread for a similar campaign and thought it was a good example for the types of erotic situations and adventures that could be had.

Catfolk could be okay. Mainly what I mean by "normal" is(for my own preferences) I would like more human looking characters. For example, say you wanted to play an undead character; a vampire would work great. While a ghoul or mohrg, not so much.

I would prefer a less "dark" High Fantasy setting.

It's also important for us to come to a happy medium type agreement with everyone's kinks. My own kinks aren't really that extreme and more I guess "mellow" with the weirdest one being(in my opinion) stimulating a woman through her clothing/undergarments.

Was also thinking more of a good aligned party. But there is no reason a smart evil character couldn't fit.

I apologize, a lot of this stuff should've been outlined and added in the initial post.

Yukina

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 19, 2013, 04:24:28 PM
The idea wasn't really to be focused on CoC(or merging the two), mainly just the "Welcome to the Demon Realms" picture is one I saw in another thread for a similar campaign and thought it was a good example for the types of erotic situations and adventures that could be had.

Catfolk could be okay. Mainly what I mean by "normal" is(for my own preferences) I would like more human looking characters. For example, say you wanted to play an undead character; a vampire would work great. While a ghoul or mohrg, not so much.

I would prefer a less "dark" High Fantasy setting.

It's also important for us to come to a happy medium type agreement with everyone's kinks. My own kinks aren't really that extreme and more I guess "mellow" with the weirdest one being(in my opinion) stimulating a woman through her clothing/undergarments.

Was also thinking more of a good aligned party. But there is no reason a smart evil character couldn't fit.

I apologize, a lot of this stuff should've been outlined and added in the initial post.

Oh, thank you for clarifying :) What is the starting level and gold?

EroticFantasyAuthor

As for my own characters I am planning to play versions of two characters I've had for while. Two sisters(who would be sisters with benefits), thus why I wanted the option of multiple characters to be allowed. They both would most likely worship Aauluran from the Book of Erotic Fantasy. I have versions of their character sheets I can link. Flaws & traits from other sources than just the SRD would have to be allowed. These are the ones I'm interested in, they are for standard 3.5 however. Relentless(trait) & Nymphomaniac(Flaw) Would gesalt be doable? Would make things easier for me to bring other/adjust to campaigns, but if not, no problem. I would also like to start around low-high to low-mid levels(6 to 10), what are everyone else's thoughts?

Edit: Wow, well that sucks. Seems the Nymphomaniac flaw was taken out/down from the wiki. Hmm, would it be possible to homebrew a flaw?

EroticFantasyAuthor

Let's start with a campaign roster to make sure we've got those interested.

DM - Laughing Hyena

Players(in order of interest posted)

1. EroticFantasyAuthor
2. Muse
3. Yugishogun
4. Lockepick
5. Luna
6. Godfang

Hyena, six person party(at least 7 characters) okay with you?

Thorn14

I dont suppose I can toss my hat into the ring? Or be a sub if its too much.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 19, 2013, 04:45:30 PM
I dont suppose I can toss my hat into the ring? Or be a sub if its too much.

You're first in line should someone drop out and if you still wish to join then but six players is a heavy plate for me. I am sorry Thorn.

Yukina

So which level would you like us to start at, Laughing Hyena?