Spirits Original Ideas, Female for M/M or M/F

Started by RenewedSpirit, January 02, 2017, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenewedSpirit

Here is a list of the original pairings I do along with plots I have come up. Ones that I want to do the most will have (Craving) beside it marked in red. Ones that I am not interested in will be crossed out. I also do Futa/Female, please ask me about this if you are interested.

Here is my O/O page, please read before sending me in an invite. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259384.0
Link to my fandom request thread. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261027.0

Rules
Please read my O/O first before sending me an invite.
Please do no ask me to rp off forums.
Be willing to compromise.
Do not ask me to rp then drop it right after.
Do not ask me to rp if you can not commit.
Must be able to post three paragraphs max.
Must be able to post more than once a week.
Be willing to communicate over pms.
Do not ask me to play anything that is not on this page.
Do not pick what my character looks like for me.
Do not ask me to do F/F.
Do not ask me to play a futa.
Please do not post on here, please send me a pm instead.
Please do not pm me if you don't think our O/O match up.

Pairings I Like

Priest/Innocent Craving
Teacher/Student
Mafia Boss/Innocent
Doctor/Patient
God/Innocent
Vampire/Vampire Turned Craving
Demon/Demon
Angel/Demon
Lycan/Lycan
Elf/Innocent Craving
King/Prince-Princess
Lucifer/Innocent Craving
Warlord/Prince-Princess
Pirate/Pirate Queen-King Craving
Naval Officer/Pirate Queen-King
Incubus/Innocent
Magician/Apprentice
Elemental/Innocent
Guardian/Innocent
Alien/Innocent Craving
Scientist/Innocent
Bounty Hunter/Innocent
Captain/Underling
Spy/Innocent Craving
Solider/Solider Craving
Gladiator/Princess-Prince

Incest Pairings

Father/Daughter-Son
Uncle/Niece-Nephew
Futa Sister/Sister

Plots

A Taboo Love CRAVING!!!
Pairing: Priest/Innocent
Character Needed: Priest/Teacher
Plot:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My character is the child of the headmaster who is in failing health, their Priest/Teacher has always been in my chars life, seen them grow up before your char's eyes. My character has just come of age and now your char wants to take this chance to act on his feelings. With my char's father dying he decides ask the dying head master for my char's hand in marriage as to keep the school in the family and for the Priest's on selfish wishes. The dying headmaster accepts and my character is betrothed to this older man who has always been in their life. My char has always been treated kinkdly by the Priest but they have never felt romantic feelings towards your char. But now as their wedding day approaches my char grow more and more depressed at the realization that its really going to happen. However my char finds out what the Priest has done to save the school so my char forces themselves to accept fate. Will they end up falling for your character? Will my character be able to bring their new huband an heir? What will the other people of the school think of their union?

A Vampire's Wife Craving
Pairing:Vampire/Turned Vampire
Character Needed: Vampire Lord
Plot:
Your character is a vampire Lord, the last real pure blood left in this corner of the world. There is a prophecy about my character bringing luck and an heir to our vampire Lord. The only thing is, my character is a half breed albino born to your character's most hated enemy. Your character is desperate however and will do anything to bring prosperity to his clan. One night he will capture my character as they walk the streets of the small town where they live. Upon my character's awakening they become rather shocked as your character appears before them. As a child my char has been told to stay away from the vampire lord who lives on the hill above the town, told the vampire lord is a monster and will drain the life from the innocent. However my char frighten as they are will stand up for themselves, showing your char they are not just some wimpy blood bag. This in turn please the vampire lord who is now sure that he has found the right mate for himself. Over time my char finds out that this vampire lord is rather kind and caring, that he loves my char and doesn't just want them as a vessel for making heir. One day my char becomes very very ill and there is no cure, now your char is left with two very hard choices. The first is to let my character die or turn them into a full vampire against their will. What will your character do, will he  make life easier for the both of them? Or will he lose the one he love forever?

The Devil's Love
Pairing: Lucifer/Innocent
Character Needed: Lucifer
Plot:
Lucifer has been in search for the one who will carry his child, it has been hundreds and hundreds of years. Now he has come across the most interesting of characters who happens to be my char. They are definitely not fully human, he can sense something locked away inside of them. He is not sure if they are part demon or part angel but whatever it is he wants to add onto that. The King of hell has never felt this way towards someone before, the increasing urge to protect and make sure that no one else is allowed to get close to my char. My character is more then able to sense the evil stalking them, they can see things that regular humans can not. From time to time they are able to make thing happen with out knowing they are the cause. As times goes on my char becomes more and more paranoid as they days continue, one night my char sees Lucifer standing in the darkness watching them. My char is well aware of who their stalker is now, however they do not run in fright. They will turn around and make their way towards the king of hell and stand before him. This causes Lucifer to grow even more amused with my char, for usually everyone cowers in fear when they come to face Lucifer. How will things go from there, will my char willingly get to know Lucifer? What will my char do when Lucifer tells my char of his intentions?

His Dark Lover
Pairing: Elf/Dark Elf
Character Needed: Elf King
Plot:
Your char is an elf king who has come across the ruins of the Dark Elf empire which had been attacked years before. There has been a rumor that there is a surviving princess hiding and living among the ruins of her former home. Your char and his people used to be allies to my char's people, but with the surprise attack on the Dark Elves their allies had little time to save my char's people. Now after years of searching and listening to rumors, your char as come to the ruins himself to see if he can find the last royal child of the Dark Elves. Sure enough he find her among the many graves of her people, she is wild eyed and very un-trusting. She ends up being captured by your char's bodyguards who do not treat her the kindest which only makes her trust towards your char weaker. When she is brought before the king she asks him why he didn't help, why her people had to go through what they did. He pities her and tells her the truth which is hard for her to live with but she is able to accept it. As time goes on your char decides to offer the princess marriage to him, show her that he cares for her deeply and wishes for her to be his Queen. She is hesitant about this request but as rumors about some of her people surviving enter her ears she accepts. Now she is married to the king and two different types of elves will have to learn to coexist together. My char finds herself slowly falling madly and deeply in love with her husband while her people are having a hard time accepting this. Will the Queen be able to calm their anger burning in her people? Will there be another darkness targeting both elves and dark elves alive?

Daddy's Little Princess Craving
Paring: Father/Daughter
Character Needed: Father
Plot:
She has finally come of age, his little girl is almost grown up. With one more year left in high school he grows sad knowing that his daughter won't be innocent much longer. As her birthday comes up he feels his un-fatherly love for her grow to the point is almost painful. She has a boyfriend, a very arrogant jerk who wants nothing more than to pop her cherry to add another victory to his trophy shelf. Her father can see this and that his little girl is changing into someone who is a lot more quiet and care free. One day she comes to her father after a date with her boyfriend, she tells her father that he beats her and forces her to do things that she does not wish. She cries and shows her father that she still is more innocent than many of the other girls around her. Her boyfriend is yet to take her virginity and make my char a women. Upon seeing how hurt and sad his little girl is, her father decides to show his daughter how real mean pleasure women and make them feel loved. He decides to act upon his taboo feelings towards his favorite women, to show her new pleasures and the joys of a mans gentle touch. My char is a bit nervous and hesitant about this first, she had always pushed her boyfriend away when it came to getting very sexual, it had always made her stomach tense. However its different with her father doing it to her, she is unaware how taboo it really is to have sex with your father but she feels herself falling in love with the man raised her. How far will this new relationship go, how far is her father willing to go to protect his daughter? What will her boyfriend do if he finds father making love to his daughter?

My Father's Friend Is My Lover? Craving
Pairing: Solider/Soldier's Daughter/Son
Character Needed: High Ranking Solider
Plot:
My character is the daughter of a an S.S. officer who has died protecting one of the most hated men on the planet. However her father's friend has taken her under his wing while he works as a spy for the allied forces. My char never supported her father and what he stood for, she is also against the man who has brought about WW2. She lives now in Berlin with her father's old friend and now that she has come of age other younger soldiers have taken in interest in her. Seeing this your char comes to realize that he has more than fatherly feelings for her. He decides to take action while he works to bring the Furher and the Reich to their knees, to spill Germany's secrets to the allied forces expecting his freedom along with my char's. As things continue to grow better between my char and your's he decides now that she is of age he will share is feelings with her. How will this effect their relationship? What other obstacles lie in wait for the both of them? What will happen when she has to chose between her country or her freedom? There is another who has eyes on her, an attendant to the Furher himself, will this monster of a man get his hands on my char or will good preside over evil?

Bride To A God
Pairing: God/Innocent
Character Needed: God
Plot:
My char has been made a sacrifice to the village God, they are being forced against their will and have no say in the matter. Now that they have come of age and with a famine starving the village the chief has made the hardest choice of all. He has proclaimed to everyone that he shall be giving his child as a sacrifice to appease the god of any wrong doing that they have done. Now my lays upon a slab of granite dressed in the pure white of a virgin. Their arms and legs chained so they can not run, so they can not lash out at the ones leaving them as the God's prize. As the night grows still and the full moon rises your char who is the god will come across this new sacrifice who is nothing like he has ever seen. He finds himself wanting nothing more than to please and protect my char from all harm. He is angry that the people would do this to a child so fair and beautiful but he decides to grant the village what it wishes and remove the famine from its sights. At first my char wants nothing to do with this so called god, they are angry for what has happened to them. However over time as the things slowly begin to get better the God can see that my char's trust in him as grown. As time goes on your char can not take it any longer and tells my char his feelings and that he wishes to make his new bride into a demi god. What will my char think, will they say no or will they go through with it? What will the other Gods say when they find out that your char has the most beautiful virgin in all of heaven? Is there going to be a few opponents who will try to stake claim to my char?
I am really badly craving a Hannibal Lecter rp right now!
I am also still seeking new rps. So please check out my request threads and let me know!

My O/O Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259384.0
Fandom Request Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261027.0
Original Idea Request Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261029.0

RenewedSpirit

Futas
Here are some ideas on what kind of futas I am looking for.

Elf Men
Here are some ideas of what kind of elf men I am looking for.

Yaoi Scenes
Here are some ideas for yaoi scenes I love.

Vampire Males
Here are ideas on how I like my vampire men to look

I am also still seeking new rps. So please check out my request threads and let me know!

Original Idea Request Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261029.0

RenewedSpirit

Added two new plots along with a bunch of pictures of men I am craving.
Bride To A God
My Father's Friend Is My Lover?