DD's Solo Requests [M/F] There shall be romance!

Started by Dark Deception, May 04, 2011, 10:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Greetings,

So, I’m back to doing solo Rps. I had taken a break from them for awhile because I had acquired more than I could keep track of, but I’m not planning to be running more than what is listed below. This section here is going to give a brief explanation of what you can expect from me, and what I hope and desire from you.

Firstly, all the games listed below are for M/F. My main characters will be male, but there may be some instances where I will have NPCs that are female. Any who, this solo request goes out to preferably female role players.

Secondly, my level of writing is obviously more mature than it is purely adult. While there will be sexual scenes, the RP will not solely be about sex. There will be a storyline, and so I expect any who wish to attempt any of these story lines understand that the SL will be slightly greater. I am known for doing nonconsensual, so if you cannot handle sensitive topics such as rape or gore, then this isn’t the thread for you. What I don’t do is toiletries, vomit, anything that is just…disgusting, and I’m sure you know what I mean by disgusting if you see what I’ve already listed. I am capable of RPing bondage such as your character may be tied up, beat (not for sexual purposes, it may be because the character I’m playing is a douche bag), pinched, fondled, bitten, man-handled, et al. If you, however, request against the bondage, it doesn’t have to happen.

Thirdly, I would like for any player who applies here to have a decent level of writing, which means capable of long, non-fluff posts. Quantity and Quality go hand in hand. You can’t have more than the other or you’ll make a mess. Please show decent grammar and when it comes to sexual scenes, I hope you are capable of tasteful description (please).

Fourthly, at times I may be the primary leader of a story. What I won’t do is control your character. What I would like is that you also help me move the story along, and this will require you to become comfortable and to know your character. I have had problems with this in the past where another player was following along with the story so much that she didn’t attempt to add anything to it. It was like role playing with a lamb. She did nothing, and then I became bored and tired because I felt as though I were writing a short story and her character and her presence was unnecessary. I no longer knew why she was even there. Please don’t let this happen.

Fifthly, oh man, this is the most important of all. Communication. I am not scary. I can bite, but please keep me in the know. You do not have to tell me your business, but if you plan to go away for a long time, your muse is gone, you aren’t feeling the RP anymore, you want to quit, please let me know. Don’t be afraid. Just let me know. I rather you let me know than just disappear without saying anything. It won’t make you look good, trust me. So please keep me in your PMs. I will keep you informed of my absences, problems, RP issues, etc. I expect the same respect in return. The only way an RP is going to last is if we both work together to make it do so.

Lastly, majority of these RPs involve potential romance. I love romance, I love humor, I love action, adventure, et al. Understand that character personalities are capable of clashing. Meaning, two characters that we make may not develop chemistry or even have chemistry. If ever this is the case, then we might as well quit while we’re ahead. To continue would destroy my muse and thus ruin the story. Hopefully, there won’t be a case of this but you never know. So let's pray for chemistry!

I hope this is a good run-down and introduction. You can refer to my O/Os about 90% of it is true because I haven’t updated it or felt like doing so. Feel free to refer to mine and I’ll refer to yours.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Dark Deception

List of Solo Play Ideas

Asterisks mark the level of desire-to-play. Three asterisks being eager and one asterisk being not so eager, but still capable if your interested. Two is just in between.

So, I've had some roles filled right after I posted this up. I am writing this message to keep anyone who is browsing my RP request thread informed that although people may sign up and are approved for a game, if the game doesn't go well and I am forced to end it, then this story line will become free again. As for any other one-shot ideas that aren't occupied, they are capable of being scrapped and a new idea added. I will keep this thread up to date with any new ideas.

*Space Police (name will change—this is just a descriptor): [Futuristic/Sci-fi/Adventure] Okay, so this may actually be a one-shot game. I was inspired by Dead Space 2—inspired, this does not mean it’ll be based on it for it can fall into several other science fiction categories of inspiration such as Aliens. These cops work around the galaxy, apprehending criminals, investigating abandoned space stations, etc. This RP can run in short episodes, meaning we create a short plot and once the plot or goal of the story is met, we conclude that episode, and if we like our characters and how the story is going thus far, we can continue on, both expanding the story and making it better and better.

The plot for the beginning I had in mind was my character is obviously a cop and his last partner and good friend died on a mission due to him (my character) being a tad naïve and humanistic. His partner’s death was a wake up call that changed his life, and he is rather angry with himself for being so stupid and weak and has been pretty hard on his partner’s replacements. Its when the chief gives him a new partner that’s a woman that my character carries a rather sexist attitude about the whole thing, even though I’m expecting his partner to be pretty kick ass and gorgeous (for humor sake, he’s going to probably be the only man that doesn’t think she’s sexy or amazing). Their strange chemistry will be what makes this one-shot interesting as we plan different episodes for them to go through. Of course, the first episode will involve them first becoming acquainted and perhaps doing a mission. If you’re interested in this idea, send me a PM. I’m not going to be doing two of these Rps, just one. I’m also not doing a first-come; first-serve. It’ll be more like I’ll look at your writing in other Rps (feel free to look at mine to see if you think I’m your cup of tea as well). Whoever I think best seems like they meet the requirements listed above will get the role. [RipTide]

**Giants (name will change—this is just a descriptor): [Medieval Fantasy] This is another one-shot game. In a fantasy world where humans are dominant, but other fantasy critters exist, the demons of this realm are giants. To the humans, giants are evil and the scum of the earth that must be wiped out. There exists an Imperial Army that rides about the land for the sole purpose of hunting giants and ridding them of the land. The army eventually comes across a unique young man who supposedly is a giant, but because of his average, human size, the imperials are in doubt. With the giants growing stronger, this young man may just be what the humans need to finally get their wish.

Now to go into the roles. You will be playing the role of a captain or whatever rank you wish to give her. She has just been transferred to the unit that has apprehended the supposed-giant, my character. Like a typical soldier, she will be a loyal servant to the army and the king, and perhaps even slightly blind to the ethnic cleansing her people are reaping over the land. With the giant forced to assist the army in their plot, the interaction between him and the captain (your character) may determine if she’ll see the wrong of her people or if she’ll stay stalwart on her path until all the giants are wiped out. If you’re interested in this idea, send me a PM. I’m not going to be doing two of these Rps, just one. I’m also not doing a first-come; first-serve. It’ll be more like I’ll look at your writing in other Rps (feel free to look at mine to see if you think I’m your cup of tea as well). Whoever I think best seems like they meet the requirements listed above will get the role. [Game Currently Open for Play]

*Bonnie & Clyde (name will change—this is just a descriptor): [1930s-ish, realistic-fiction] Okay, you are not required to study the 1930s, but if you want to effectively play your role to match the atmosphere of the RP, then read up on whatever seems necessary to you, but we will may cheat. So yes, this RP is inspired by Bonnie and Clyde. It’ll be about two bank robbers. I’m hoping for my character to already be a successful bank robber, and your character to be the fiancée of a wealthy man. Your character’s family is setting up an arranged marriage with the son of a banker and your character obviously isn’t okay with it. So, one day when she’s depositing money at a bank, that vary bank gets robbed and she gets robbed directly. The precious diamond necklace her fiancé had given her was stolen, and when she returns to relay the bad news, she sees the true face of her fiancé, and he is rather pissed. So this is what your character can do: say screw this and leave the bloke to go be her own woman thus sacrificing her relationship with her family in the process, or remembering that strange bank robber, perhaps he left a dark print of curiosity on her heart? She goes to find him and thus becomes his partner. Whatever adventures we wish to have from there can happen in episodes. I find episodes easier to do because it gives us a goal to look forward to so we aren’t ever really lost. In the end, these two characters may die in the same way the legends did. Getting shot down. You can only live the life of a criminal for so long. If you’re interested in this idea, send me a PM. I’m not going to be doing two of these Rps, just one. I’m also not doing a first-come; first-serve. It’ll be more like I’ll look at your writing in other Rps (feel free to look at mine to see if you think I’m your cup of tea as well). Whoever I think best seems like they meet the requirements listed above will get the role. [Game Currently Open for Play] Unfinished Storyline You can find the link to it here

***Hades & Persephone (name will change—this is just a descriptor): [Modern/Greek Myth/Romance] There was a role play on another site that had done a modern spin-off of Greek myth (and it is for some reason copied here unless that is the same creator from the other site—...any who). I enjoyed the interaction between my character Hades and this one girl who played Persephone. There was beautiful chemistry. Any who, this RP will follow the “Rape of Persephone,” and then into the main plot. There doesn’t have to be rape, but if you want there to be, there can. I rather there be just kidnapping (potential bondage here), but any who, let me explain.

The gods are gods but in the mortal realm they are living mortal lives. Demeter is Persephone’s mother (obviously), but I mean even whilst living amongst the mortals, her role is her mother. Persephone, her occupation will be whatever you want it to be: college student, model, ballerina, artist, writer, etc. She lives with her mother and is kept shut away at home, and if she leaves, she follows a strict curfew because Demeter fears the other gods becoming aware of her daughter’s existence for she is quite beautiful. Perhaps, Persephone one day gets tired of being sheltered and sneaks away from home at night. Maybe a friend at college coaxes her into going to a club or something. It is there, she will be seen by Hades, who is a mafia boss in the mortal realm. He immediately takes fancy in the girl, gets her drunk, and Persephone will find herself not returning home. Next day, Demeter is horrified, and Zeus is forced to call a meeting of the gods. Blah, blah, they find out Hades has her eventually and so the whole seasons and blah-blah, happens (you know the myth, and if not, see Wikipedia).

Main plot: The Titan Iapetus plans to steal Persephone away to coax the gods into an all-out war with the Titans. Knowing Hades has a short-temper it is the perfect plot. We will see if this even transpires. It will depend on the RP. If you’re interested in this idea, send me a PM. I’m not going to be doing two of these Rps, just one. I’m also not doing a first-come; first-serve. It’ll be more like I’ll look at your writing in other Rps (feel free to look at mine to see if you think I’m your cup of tea as well). Whoever I think best seems like they meet the requirements listed above will get the role. [Game Currently Open for Play] Unfinished Storyline You can find the link to it here

**Jack & The Succubus (name will change—this is just a descriptor): [Modern/Fantasy] Jack is just your average guy, living a plain-Jane, simple human life until one day, he is attacked by a succubus. The mission of the succubus was to take his soul (of course during a hot passion) but the succubus unintentionally falls in love with her victim, and vice versa. Hell becomes enraged that the succubus is going against her duties and sends baddies to try and destroy her and Jack. With his lovely and dark new girlfriend protecting him, will Jack and the succubus conquer the evils of The Underworld? If you’re interested in this idea, send me a PM. I’m not going to be doing two of these Rps, just one. I’m also not doing a first-come; first-serve. It’ll be more like I’ll look at your writing in other Rps (feel free to look at mine to see if you think I’m your cup of tea as well). Whoever I think best seems like they meet the requirements listed above will get the role. [Game Currently Open for Play]

**Two Warriors (name will change—this is just a descriptor): [Medieval/Fantasy] Two warriors (one male and one female) from opposing nations are champions and deadly rivals . When the two nations clash in a chaotic war, the two warriors face each other for the ultimate showdown. The fight to the death is interrupted when a careless mistake is made that has both generals plunge into a canyon. Stranded from their nations, they have a choice to either kill each other or work together to find their way back to civilization.

Hopefully, they decide to somehow put up with each other’s attitudes and work together. It’ll make the RP last longer. I want this to be a fantasy/adventure. We can take this far, and I would like there to be romance. If you’re interested in this idea, send me a PM. I’m not going to be doing two of these Rps, just one. I’m also not doing a first-come; first-serve. It’ll be more like I’ll look at your writing in other Rps (feel free to look at mine to see if you think I’m your cup of tea as well). Whoever I think best seems like they meet the requirements listed above will get the role. [Martee]

These are my current one-shot ideas. Yes, they seem quite half-ass but I promise you they won’t be RPed that way. I was writing these ideas rather impromptu. There can be aspects of romance in all of them, in fact, I encourage it. Also, there shall be humor. My Rps can’t be 100% serious. There must always be light fun in them or perhaps even chaos. But that depends on what kind of a partner I get. So if you’re interested, send me a PM. I only want PMs from those who are really, really interested in these ideas. If none of these make a character instantly pop into your brain, then look the other way. Don’t attempt it. I don’t want you to hurt your muse.

Clarification: What I mean by I'm not doing "two of these RPs," is I'm not going to do two of the same RP idea. I'm only going to do one. So, no, I won't be doing two Hades and Persephone Rps. I'm only doing one with that one person who requested to partner with me. If the RP fails or is unfinished, then I would try to finish it with whoever is interested.

Dark Deception

**Update**

Added context in red to the top of the List of Solo Play Ideas section.

*Bonnie & Clyde - Locked - No longer accepting applications.

***Hades & Persephone - Locked - No longer accepting applications.

Added a new solo idea: **Jack & The Succubus.

Dark Deception

**Update**

Added new solo idea: **Two Warriors

Added a new section: Clarification

Dark Deception

**Update**

These are the role plays that are now open for play because they were unfinished.

*Bonnie & Clyde - Open - This role play is unfinished, and if anyone wishes to recover the flag, you are welcome to. I would like to pick up where the last player left off. I have provided links that you can click to go to the RP and view what's already happened to get a feel if you can continue where it stopped.

***Hades & Persephone - Open - This role play is unfinished and if anyone wishes to recover the flag, you are welcome to. I would like to pick up where the last player left off. I have provided links that you can click to go to the RP and view what's already happened to get a feel if you can continue where it stopped.

Clarification: I do not expect you to try and play someone else's character. You will submit a character profile. Your "own" creation, and it doesn't matter if her personality, background, etc. is different. We'll resume regardless. If you would like to resume and have any questions or concerns, PM me. Do not be afraid.  >:) Also, do not feel that you have any obligation to do any of the above unfinished Rps. This is only for those players interested.