News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*quietly tips in and pries the Win from Camille's delicate fingers while she's distracted with all things blue ...grins and makes off with My Win!*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

*sneaks in, behind Belle, reaches around and cups her partially-exposed breast with one hand, and with the other, calmly plucks the win away from her*

I'll take that, thank you.

*turns and walks casually...but quickly...away*

Anesa

Posts "WANTED" signs around E, that an imposter has stolen the prized win!

WANTED:  DEAD OR ALIVE!

Luckily, the cowgirl's posse found the rowdy rascal and wrangled the win from his sticky fingers without having to resort to a killing!

WINS!   ;P

Adammair

roflmao, camille!!

*Turns himself in to the local sheriff without a fight, so he can find the cowgirl's hideout. Searches it in the dark of night, finding the win, and making off with it, tearing down wanted posters as he goes.*

"My win," he mutters to himself, while preparing himself for the shootout at the E corral, the next day at high noon. ;D

Zusu Dachlan

-Trips Adammair and takes the win-

Anesa

Runs down to PetSmart to buy a BIG bag of dog bones, throwing out several to the nice doggie.  >_>    Steals the win while he's busy gnawing!  :D

WINS! :)

Kazuume

*falls to the ground choking and gasping fist balled up and waved in the air* Curse you camille!!!! *when she runs over to see what's going on, I tackle her and snag the win*

hehehehe win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Villain

I want the win but I need a distraction. Kitty, get them!

THE WIN IS MINE!

Kazuume

haha cute Villain but my concentration cannot be broken!

*runs off with the win*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

*steals Villains kitty and uses it to track down Kaz and the win. Pounces on top of the win and clings*

I gotta win, I gotta win, I gotta win hey hey hey hey!

Belle33

*peeks in during lunch break and snatches up my WIN*  cool, I need the Win for my next meeting, so everyone needs to back off for a few hours...lol

Story Tale

*let's her borrow win for meeting then steals it back when she's done*

Good luck!

Belle33

Why would I have to borrow my own Win? *shows najlah my patent on the Win and secures it from her nimble fingers*

Story Tale

You misspelled win.. See? *as Belle is distracted she sneaks off with win*

Anesa

Rides in on her trick pony, scooping up the win from Najlah's hands before she knew what was happening!  Yeehaw!!!

WINS!  ;)

Zusu Dachlan

-knocks the pony over onto Camille and runs off with the win- Thanks for the bones but I like meat more.

Anesa

*Growls at the ungrateful mutt!*  Oh, so THAT'S how you wanna play, eh?  *Sets a trap, leaving a "dummy" dressed as little Red Riding Hood (yep, red hooded cape and all!) just sitting there in his path!  The crazed dog can't help but take a shining to the sweet little hooded hussy, and as he slowly circles her, flexing his muscles and howling at the moon, the cowgirl once again, swipes the win and rides off in the moonlight, the win tucked away safely inside her pocket.*

WINS! ;)

Ephemera

Surreptitiously pulls a loose thread from Camille's pocket and slips the win into the palm of her own hand. Then ducks away unnoticed, with her new trinket.

Win!
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Swordsman18

Pulls the beautiful woman into his arms and grabs the trinket from her, looking deep into her eyes as he leans down and kisses her as he holds the trinket of Win in his hands and then carries her off to the hotel to make love, sharing the Win with the lovely Ephemera.

Zusu Dachlan

-Snatches the win and runs- Dolls just don't smell like people you know!?

Belle33

*Tempts Zusu away from the Win with a nice, juicy steak....*  Come here... that's a good boy...   *makes off with the Win while the sweet little pooch dines*

LateNightKiss

*Ponders whether or not to steal the win or the steak.*
Doesn't look like a good idea to steal the steak from poochy over there.
I'm just as happy with this WIN.

*Wanders off to find something to eat.*
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

All this talk about pooches and steakes and Belles and Kisses is makin me hungry for a very different kind of win >:)

But I'll settle with this one... for now ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

You'll just have to settle for a different win. This one is mine!
*Growls at insanity*
I'm not all bark, ya' know!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Bite me then :p
-steals the win from Kissy-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.