Maybe the trip was a bad idea ... (M/F non-con)

Started by RogueLady, November 25, 2008, 12:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueLady

The Scene:

Emily and Mark have just graduated from high school. To reward themselves for four long years of grueling work, they decide to take a trip by train. They did consider going out of the country, but neither of them had a lot of money and decided that a train trip would be a novel way explore a few states.

They stop in the first station and exit the train, laughing and talking. What they don't know is that they're being watched by a couple of nefarious characters who are looking for the perfect candidate to do a job for them.

The job, you ask?

Well, it's to assassinate a visiting Governor. The organization that wants her dead doesn't want any ties to its own people, hence the idea of using a stranger.

Mark and Emily are approached as they move to leave the station. One man flashes a badge and instructs the young couple to follow them. Confused and nervous, the teens do. They are taken to a van. Emily is put in the backseat with one man while the other man and Mark occupy the drivers and passengers seat. Then the men explain what's going to happen. Mark will kill the Governor by the end of the day. If he fails to do this, then Emily will be killed.

With no choice, Mark stumbles from the van after being given a gun. The man in the drivers seat tails him to make sure he does his job. That leaves Emily with her captor...

What I need:

I'm looking for someone to play the bad guys. At first, there will have to be two of them but one will leave eventually so it will just be Emily and one man.

What the scene will entail:

I'd like the scene to contain elements of threat, non-con, perhaps a touch of violence (slapping, hair-pulling, etc). I'd like whoever plays the bad guy to be fairly rough and not really have too much concern for Emily, as she's just there to make sure Mark does what he's told.

If this sounds even the least bit interesting, drop me a line in the thread or PM :)