Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

Malthas

Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Grainne

*giggles then winks*

A sexy singer..

Insanityenviesme

-sticks his tongue out-

Sexier tats
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Breathless Intent

10 - absolutely captivating!

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For the new avi - beautiful, thoughtful and oh so inviting.

Mordred

10 - Hmmm.. there's a Bond of some sort here between us.. but it just.. damn.. I can't put my finger on it. Anywayyyyy.. always dig this picture, Mr Bigglesworth (and something about saying that name.. I can't deny.. I enjoy).
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on May 07, 2012, 10:37:39 PM
-sticks his tongue out-

Sexier tats
*giggles* Just come a little closer to me Insanity..>>

10--Daniel Craig always gets 10

Mordred

10 - Sexy voluptuous girls with flawless soft skin and wild designs etched upon their lovely arms.. always get a perfect score from this fanged fool.. in fact, I carry around score cards with me every day jusssssst for such moments. *slaps one on her luscious bottom* :P
*See Pillory*

Lycana

10 - Blue eyes. Enough said. *swoons*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Quote from: Mordred on May 08, 2012, 11:46:37 PM
10 - Sexy voluptuous girls with flawless soft skin and wild designs etched upon their lovely arms.. always get a perfect score from this fanged fool.. in fact, I carry around score cards with me every day jusssssst for such moments. *slaps one on her luscious bottom* :P
*gasps* You...are a monster. >> *giggles and steals cards*

10--My Wonder Twin always gets a 10.. :-)

Mordred

Correct, Lady Blue Flame.. I am a monster. *taps a fang* Think these are just for show, adorable human? :P

10 - Tattooed girl with Blue glowing skin.. Has such a pulse that lures me in.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

SummerWhispers

10 for the steamy, dreamy one.

Mordred

10 - So many delicious details here drive my hungers crazy.. always starting with that juicy upper lip. If only I could wrap my being around that succulent treasure.. I know it sounds.. Huh? I just woke.
*See Pillory*

Jag

What? Where did my smurf killer go?!

7/10...his eyes freak me out just a little bit...O_o
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

10 - For the lovely wielder of Chaos.. I can give no less.

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For those eyes, and the soft winter look, and for the person behind the avi.

Autumn52

10 for that hairy chest that calls to my hands
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

10 - There's something wild and adorable about this one.. yep, a definite aura of mystery while being, as always, quite lovely.
*See Pillory*

Flower

10: Oh, startling blue eyes! How you make me want to open my...well lol. I like it. <3