News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Polymorph

Thanks for clarifying things. Although you've said that the men would be basically down and outs, would this character be workable?

Tony is the Don's nephew, a cocky and violent mobster in training. Being close family he has always been protected when his hot blood landed him in trouble. Last night he overstepped the mark. In a bar where a couple of rival mobsters were drinking, he acted tough to impress his friends and made a move on one of the rivals girlfriends. The rival protested and Tony went crazy and hit the man so hard with a pistol butt that he killed him. The dead man was another bosses son and has demanded blood in return from Tony's uncle.

The Don calls Tony to his office and tells him to avoid an all out war he has to hand Tony's dead body over. He then gives Tony the option of transferring to a female body, or simply be killed. Tony chooses to live and his old body is shot through the head after the transfer and delivered to the rival boss.

Although it was his choice, Tony hates what has happened. His uncle still sees a use for him, having the chance to push a family member undetected into his organisation to keep an eye on his lieutenants. Tony has to start at the bottom of the organisation to avoid suspicion. 

Eliza

@ Poly - Not actually working with a "Mind Transfer" Genderswap. I was going along the lines of an undisclosed transformation, which the procedure is unknown to the outside world. I guess I could put in that in this near-future time era, cloning is just being discovered, your character probably a candidate for a second batch (for the first batch was faulty, wherein the second was like the first minus the faults).

@ DK - Maybe we can make this a exclusive RP, something along the lines of I'm-interested-sign-me-up kinda of deal.

Polymorph

Quote from: Eliza on September 01, 2010, 07:47:38 PM
@ Poly - Not actually working with a "Mind Transfer" Genderswap. I was going along the lines of an undisclosed transformation, which the procedure is unknown to the outside world. I guess I could put in that in this near-future time era, cloning is just being discovered, your character probably a candidate for a second batch (for the first batch was faulty, wherein the second was like the first minus the faults).

Not a problem, just need to ignore the line saying his body was shot. Either his death was cleverly faked or it was a clone body that was delivered.

Eliza

Let's say your mind was transferred to a default body, while your original was posed to be whacked and delivered to whoever wanted you dead. Then you get transformed while in the default clone body (this means you can make your character the way you want and not use your original features to make a unique body).

Polymorph

Quote from: Eliza on September 01, 2010, 08:11:53 PM
Let's say your mind was transferred to a default body, while your original was posed to be whacked and delivered to whoever wanted you dead. Then you get transformed while in the default clone body (this means you can make your character the way you want and not use your original features to make a unique body).

That works. I was getting a little confused between the story in the first post and this one a little further down.

We could do a near futuristic mob story, too. In this story the characters can be willing to change, rather than forced to change. We could be associates under a mob boss. We don't have to be doing the same exact thing, you could do a job such as money laundering or drug running, and I would do something different. But, since the mob we work in mainly has male associates, and rarely any females working under the superiors, the mob boss asks for probably a dozen to be willing to transfer their minds into the lifeless, mindless bodies of a dozen girl (probably stolen from a body manufacturer, or given by a body manufacturer as a favor / he would be the one that changes us with his technology). Both of us are two that are willing to change, and afterwards, we sort of become friends or "sisters." There are ten other mind transferees but they are NPCs.

Eliza

This part is part of another story or an inspiration to a current story "The Other Side of The Law."

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on September 01, 2010, 07:47:38 PM
@ DK - Maybe we can make this a exclusive RP, something along the lines of I'm-interested-sign-me-up kinda of deal.

Why not.

Eliza

So DK and Poly, do you want me to put up an RP thread for "An Offer You Can't Refuse"?

I'm seeing it as being unscripted, so there will be no connections between our character until later on. And you both know of general idea of the RP. We all can just begin to build our own storylines and such.

DKDBSD

That'd be cool but again are we going for modern styled or old Mafia movie style?

Eliza

I thought we were going for a futuristic setting with the mafia. Could be a mix of both modern and traditional.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on September 02, 2010, 07:43:04 PM
I thought we were going for a futuristic setting with the mafia. Could be a mix of both modern and traditional.

I would prefer a bit more futuristic in some ways.

Polymorph

Quote from: Eliza on September 02, 2010, 07:07:36 PM
So DK and Poly, do you want me to put up an RP thread for "An Offer You Can't Refuse"?

I'm seeing it as being unscripted, so there will be no connections between our character until later on. And you both know of general idea of the RP. We all can just begin to build our own storylines and such.

Yes, I like this idea, each transformed character telling their own story of how they came to end up in the mafia Don's project and the group only meeting up later when they're housed together following the swap.

I do think that they should stay within the organisation, both for training and employment though, rather than be left to fend for themselves. Presumably the process would be expensive and the mafia would want to tightly control their investment and ensure that it yields a high return. Likewise doing the process on complete strangers seems a little off, it being used either as a punishment or to hide a wanted man might work better.

playfullchick76

I havnt heard much from you about our existing rp. Do you want to continue it, or have you just been busy. if you dont want to, we can start up another one.

Callie Del Noire

I'm assuming that you've gotten busy on our games too..

Eliza

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on September 03, 2010, 04:00:32 PM

@ Callie: Which ones?

Roadside Assistance, FC Mini, and Girlfriend's Revenge (want to quit playing them? I'll un-bookmark them)

Eliza

I'll quit for Roadside and Revenge, but with FC Mini, that RP has even left the ground yet. The person I'm waiting for hasn't posted anything. I think I waited too long.

DKDBSD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on September 04, 2010, 04:02:54 AM
I'll quit for Roadside and Revenge, but with FC Mini, that RP has even left the ground yet. The person I'm waiting for hasn't posted anything. I think I waited too long.

Bummer but I'll unbookmark them.

DKDBSD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on September 04, 2010, 04:02:54 AM

Shame you can't just drop him

Eliza

I'll send another message to the RPer, if he doesn't reply within a week, I'll drop him and open the Interest Check again for the second lead.

Polymorph

Definately interested in moving ahead with the mafia story. Even given some more thought to character creation.

Tony,before and after.

Eliza

Alright, I'll open up a IC Thread in the next two days.