Sword Art Online: Yuri Edition (f/f, freeform)

Started by Daril, January 29, 2015, 10:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfie

Alright, if you need ideas please feel free to ask for input. I know trying to get games started can be stressful.

Mysterica

I went back and edited my post a bit.  Would have done more even from the get go but my muse today is just checked out.

Wolfie

Daril

Mysterica -since your character is also a university student, would you be up for her being the person who introduced Sara to SAO?

Then again, if Sara is an archer, perhaps its best if she was introduced to the game by someone who was in the Beta so she could get the hang of how to actually use a bow in the setting before things turn ugly.

Wolfie

If you want a beta tester, I guess Amaya would be alright for it. It would give her more incentive to join the group earlier on. I'm sure without pre-existing relationships it would be.... Interesting to form bonds otherwise, given the size of Amaya's high horse. Hahaha.

Wolfie

If I'm getting annoying by the way please let me know, I get a little overexcited sometimes.

Latooni Subota

It IS pretty logical for a handful of beta testers to gather together with a few other players, to get a bigger advantage early on. *shrug*
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Daril

The thing is, Sara is a foreign university student, so I figure she got introduced to the game by someone at the university she's studying at.  I figure maybe she got to play around with someone else's beta copy a bit, which is why she knows how to use a bow at that start of the game.  But I can just have it that her friend from university hasn't joined in yet if no one has a character that would fit the role.

Edit: Actually I can problem drop the beta tester part, but even so I should make sure Mysterica is okay with the idea of our characters knowing each other from university before I do anything.  It may not fit what she has planned for her character.

Wolfie

Mysterica

I certainly have no problem with the idea of our characters knowing each other if you want to take it that route.

Daril

I'm leaning towards it.  Do you think your character is the sort who would make friends with a foreign exchange student at her university?

If that's the way we're doing it, I might have a post or two of them doing some low level grinding together, then teleport them to the square for Kayaba's announcement.

Daril

Sorry everyone, I'm not feeling very good and there's still a few things I want to figure out, so I'm going to get the first post up sometime tomorrow rather than tonight.

Anyway, just checking here: Mizuki (Misterica) and Sara/Artemis (myself) will be together from the get go since they know each other from university.  Venice (Latooni) will latch onto them after the mirror reveal.  Akira (Wolfie) will join sometime later after a few encounters with the group.  The main one I'm not sure about yet is Sessha's character, but he's indicated he's still interested in playing.

Hiroko/Robin, if I play her as a second character, will be someone the group rescues later on.  (Been thinking of playing Artemis as a glaive wielder so that I don't have two archer characters if that happens, but why call her Artemis is she doesn't use a bow?)

Daril

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224181.0

Play thread is up.  I plan to move things to the square for Kayaba's announcement pretty quickly.  For now, you can chime in by describing what your character is doing before they get teleported, or you can just wait for the actual teleport -it shouldn't be long.

I should also start a OOC thread at some point.

Wolfie

Mysterica

I will happily post tomorrow.   I'm free after work tomorrow, none of this go straight from work to class nonsense of today. 

Wolfie

My starter post isn't great, but it will do I think.

Wolfie

Ummm............. Everyone knows we started right?.

Latooni Subota

Work and doctors. Work and doctors. I'll make time after work.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Wolfie

Latooni Subota