The Google Game

Started by Paradox, June 18, 2008, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

Lilias Folan is a senior yoga instructor (with several DVDs out, too).

Yes, I do yoga. No, I went by this handle long before I had even heard about her.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Fragile Dreams

I haven't found anything funny on google, related to my name because it had the lyrics of the song i'm using as my name.

here is, how it goes.

Anathema - Fragile Dreams

Tonight your soul sleeps,
but one day you will feel real pain,
maybe then you will see me as I am,
A fragile wreck on a storm of emotion

Countless times I trusted you,
I let you back in,
Knowing... Yearning... you know
I should have run... but I.. I stayed

Maybe I always knew,
My fragile dreams would be broken for you.

Today I introduced myself,
To my own feelings,
In silent agony, after all these years,
They spoke to me... after all these years

Maybe I always knew,
My fragile dreams would be broken for you.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Paradox

It doesn't have to be necessarily funny. I'll have to go look that song up.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Fragile Dreams

Cool :D Tell me what you think then.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Happy an Nice

I got this awful song on YouTube but the pics are nice. So I'm happy with that.

[youtube=213,174]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QCul0Mg59A[/youtube]
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

OwenNo6

well, owenno6 just returned a list of places where I've posted and such, so I searched "Owen No 6" and came up with a bunch of banal entries, but here's one...

"From Auschwitz to Ithaca: The Transnational Journey of Jake Geldwert: By Diane L . Wolf; edited by Ross Brann and David I. Owen. No. 6. 2002. ..."

and under image search for owenno6, I found this...

which I had posted in another forum somewhere, appearently...
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Caity

The first image that comes up when I google 'Caity' is not appropriate for this board.  :P

OwenNo6

*goes to image search Caity...*
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

OwenNo6

*comes back with a broad smile* darlin', you weren't kiddin'!
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Caity

MistressofPen

:-\ O.K.  I knew I was boring.  But, really, a user name as odd as mine should garnish more than every frigging review I've done on Amazon or Ebay.  Alas, it's just those and the annoying question, "Are you sure you didn't mean 'MistressofPAIN'?"
:P

Caity

Try putting in spaces.  Mistress of pen.  :P

MistressofPen

Quote from: Caitilicious on December 01, 2008, 12:57:50 AM
Try putting in spaces.  Mistress of pen.  :P
Whoa!  A lot of Mistresses out there and even more Pens (shocking).  But, it led to Mistress Pen on MySpace and that isn't me, either.  Nothing remotely interesting.  Though, now it wants of autofill with Mistress of Pleasure. ;D

Paradox

I've always had the immature urge to type a sentence that starts off "MistressofPen is ____fill in blank with predicate____", that way you can read it quickly and see "MistressofPenis".

/endimmaturemoment

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

MistressofPen

Quote from: Paradox on December 01, 2008, 12:08:05 PM
I've always had the immature urge to type a sentence that starts off "MistressofPen is ____fill in blank with predicate____", that way you can read it quickly and see "MistressofPenis".

/endimmaturemoment

Bravo!  I like that.  Wish I'd thought of it.  Hey!  Why didn't Google come up with penis instead of pleasure?  I wonder if you can Master in Penises... Ohhh.  Is that what a British MP is?  A Master of Penis?  Hmmmm.

Thank you, Paradox, for the kick in the arse of my stream of consciousness.

Liliana

Well there are tons of Liliana's, but this showing up in image search won for me

http://yourfaceblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/liliana-face-270.html

Actually I use Mistress Liliana a number of places as well, in fact the email address I have used for the last 8 or so years starts with Mistress Liliana

Paradox

Hahaha wow Liliana, that's one hell of a picture.

This one is subtle, but a paradox nonetheless--

Kangaroo

Wonderful image, Para!!

Kangaroo mother care is care of preterm infants carried skin-to-skin with the mother. It is a powerful, easy-to-use method to promote the health....
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Tonalberry

Searching for Tonalberry either asks me if I meant Tonberry, which makes sense, or gives me results about the berry of the tonal plant or flower.

Kangaroo

Quote from: Caitilicious on November 30, 2008, 11:43:34 PM
The first image that comes up when I google 'Caity' is not appropriate for this board.  :P

...went to search images, too....don't see anything inapporpriate....what am i doing wrong??
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Bliss

You probably have safesearch on. *grin* Protects you from all the scary boobies on the internet.....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kangaroo

Many thanks, Bliss!   Indeed I did!

Bliss

*curtsies* Here to help, that's me! ^_^
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aeval

I put my name in and came up with your normal stories of "Aeval..Queen of  Munster til I found this:
http://hotandbothered.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/up-for-a-little-good-and-aveal/..kind of like the play on :Good and Aeval  ;D

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aeval

Quote from: Aeval on January 01, 2009, 12:28:09 PM
I put my name in and came up with your normal stories of "Aeval..Queen of  Munster til I found this:
http://hotandbothered.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/up-for-a-little-good-and-aveal/       
kind of like the play on :Good and Aeval  ;D

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman