Silly (Modern/Fantasy) Pathfinder (NC-Exotic)

Started by Jaded, January 10, 2015, 09:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExisD

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 11, 2015, 09:44:45 PM
I was thinking of a darker skin tone with dark hair too. Eye color and her actual hair color are negotiable. For her outfit, something skintight probably, black or dark purple-bordering on Spy Catsuit territory really. I know it's not much, but my approach to pictures is to scan through a ton of 'em and then suddenly see one and go "THAT'S IT!"

Hmm, here are some I found, one doesn't quite have the right hair color though.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Jaded

The characters are looking interesting so far. :-)

Quote from: Videospirit on January 11, 2015, 01:03:14 AM
crunchwise, I'm considering a gunslinger Pistolero dual wielding revolvers which flavorwise shoot out beams of light and not look like a revolver. I'd be willing to consider house rules as a replacement for ammo, if you don't want me to consider it to be unlimited or replenished every time she rests, such as 1hp every time she reloads, just because of how gold works in this game.

Hmm, I'll get back to you on the house rules once I've looked up advanced firearms a bit more.

Quote from: rikka on January 11, 2015, 08:03:32 PM
You mentioned the possibility of male characters? Are they the Draorr traitors?  What character creation guide do they follow?

They would be traitors (or double agents).  Most of the character creation rules would probably end up being the same, though they would be required to be a non-human male.  They would use a magical mask to disguise themselves as human, and take penalties when they are in disguise (so are less powerful when disguised, probably -4 to STR and DEX and maybe limits on magic). 

30 Point Buy
Max HP at each level.
Traitors must be non-human males
Traitors begin at level 7.
Traitors can be any alignment.
Anything not from the core rulebook must include a source, and may be rejected.  (if I have to search around or ask repeatedly, I'll probably get annoyed fast)

Traitors begin with 30,000 GP worth of Equipment.  Most regular equipment doesn’t need to be taken.  Any other equipment works as normal in terms of function (regular AC and arcane penalty for example), but can appear as desired.

I will have to figure out how their HP will work, so there will be differences there.  Likewise, I'd need to think of how they'd level. 

Quote from: ExisD on January 11, 2015, 09:21:46 PM
Jaded, how do you feel about the spells Channel Vigor and Defending Bone.

Also, do we get traits or favored class bonuses?

They seem fine.  You can take two traits that make sense (some wouldn't).  Favoured class bonuses would be as normal. 

Angie

Favored Class Rogue for Rayne, then. I might chuck the bonus into skill points and max out her Perform. I just like having heroes that can sing.

Speaking of, I'm in, right?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Jaded

Angiejuusan
ExisD
Videospirit

rikka?

Let me know if I somehow missed anyone

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 12, 2015, 12:33:18 AM
Speaking of, I'm in, right?

If you're comfortable with the content yes. :-)  We should have enough for one group. 

Angie

Like I said, I'll give it a try. Obviously, if I'm not comfortable, I just have to be so badass that it never happens to me. But that's not fun, so if I go down, I'll take my lumps.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

rikka

Going for a female character if that's ok?

Sarah Windtalker

Before transformation

She has a wolf animal companion that is like a spirit or part of the transformation.  Disappears when transformation is dispelled (reverting back to normal form) or killed in action.  It returns back though, on the next transformation sequence.  Although it might be unfair due to its hit points; what do you think Jaded?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Videospirit

So... looks like we have 4 of us now. Do you need anything from us before we get started Jaded? Also, where on earth is the story going to be taking place exactly, or will that not really matter?

rikka

Well I really like it if it jumps right into the action at the start, but that's just me.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs