Love Shack : Reality Show Idea Thread

Started by AliceInLace, November 29, 2014, 12:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KurganofPrussia

Is this dead in the water??  I really hope not.  I was really looking forward to playing...

AliceInLace

Seems to have slowed down on E in general
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Capone

It could just be bad timing, honestly. People may still be catching up on games after the holidays, those that are available might not be interested in a game of this nature, and while weekends have a tendency to be slow on E (at least from what I can tell), it could still be a slow season in general. Plus, right now, to me at least, it seems like System games, particularly Pathfinder, are kind of big right now.

It might be that the game doesn't start until a month or two from now. Who knows? Alice has my character sheet, so I'm set until we find more players.

KurganofPrussia

Alice, I noticed that.  I am waiting a damn long time for a lot of my games for something to happen.

Cap, me too.  She has mine, and I will wait.  I just love the idea of games like this, yet I have never seen one take off...

AliceInLace

Yeah, I haven't had a post in probably about a month now in any of mine
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night