Silly (Modern/Fantasy) Pathfinder (NC-Exotic)

Started by Jaded, January 10, 2015, 09:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I had an idea for a somewhat silly game concept using (because apparently I am addicted to it) Pathfinder. 

The basic premise is that modern day Earth is being infiltrated by fantasy monsters/demons disguised as humans.  They are immensely powerful, and largely immune to all Earthly weapons.  The only ones who have the ability to fight them are women blessed with powers of their own (plus maybe a few traitors). 

The female characters would be normal/modern humans who transform into super-human/magical warriors.  The male characters (and I'll probably limit it to one or two, and unless they are evil, probably won't have access to as much smutty content as I don't enjoy being more dominate towards male characters) would be inhuman creatures in disguise as humans. 

I am looking for one or two groups of 3-4 players to start (it won't be first come first serve, though I don't know how long I'll keep it open), with preference given to those who can post relatively often and are willing to roleplay content with a high amount of non-con smut.  I haven't decided all the content yet, but at the very least it would include multiple male partners, tentacles, bondage, and similar.  I'd like to include pregnancy (though fantasized) and enslavement (in which case, the player would probably have the option of creating a second character).

There may be some errors in the below, and I may need to better explain or change things.  If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!

Quick Summary
The Dark God Myzuti, Conquerer of a Thousand Worlds.
Earth, one more world on his path to total domination of the multiverse.
The Guardians, the only protection that the Earth has.

Myzuti is described, by various sources, as everything a fallen god to a demon lord.  Whatever the truth, he is a creature of immense power whose influence extends over hundreds of different worlds throughout the multiverse.  For centuries now, he has been spreading his influence on Earth in preparation for a full invasion.

The Guardians are women chosen by the Tears of the Divine, small gemstones said to be the condensed essence of the gods and goddesses that Myzuti has slain.  They are gifted with immense power, and are the only line of defence that the Earth has.

The Draorr are the inhuman servants of Myzuti who have infiltrated Earth using Masks of Disguise.  They are all but immune to most Earth weapons, and have powers and weapons that few can stand against. 

The Traitors are those few Draorr who have turned against Myzuti, though it is feared that many are double agents. 

Transformation
A Tear of the Divine is the source of a Guardian’s power.  When activated, it gives them access to magic, equipment, and even some super-human abilities.  Unfortunately, they are only able to remain active so long, and when drained the Guardian is reduced to a normal human. 

It takes one Full Round to ‘transform’ from normal human to Guardian. 
HP measures the Tear’s power, and when it reaches zero the Guardian becomes helpless.

A Guardian always retains their Skills, CON, INT, WIS, and CHA.
When transformed they gain their Class levels, STR, DEX, and various additional abilities.
When in human form they are treated as level 1 Commoners, and cannot use magic, equipment, any physical feats, and their STR and DEX are reduced to a maximum of 12. 

Creation and Advancement
30 Point Buy
Max HP at each level.
Guardians must be Human females.
Guardians begin at level 6.
Guardians must be Good.
I will not be worrying about a balanced party.
Anything not from the core rulebook must include a source, and may be rejected.  (if I have to search around or ask repeatedly, I'll probably get annoyed fast)

Guardians begin with 20,000 GP worth of Equipment.  Most regular equipment doesn’t need to be taken.  Any other equipment works as normal in terms of function (regular AC and arcane penalty for example), but can appear as desired.

All Guardians can use the Light spell at will.
All Guardians can use Flight at will, but it drains 2 HP/round.
All Guardians can consume HP (up to 10) to add to an attack or skill roll, this must be done in advance of making the roll.

When a Guardian defeats a powerful Draorr, they will gain one level and 10,000 GP worth of Equipment (boosting their worn equipment preferably).  The max level will probably be 9.
When a Guardian is defeated by a Draorr, they will lose one level and 10,000 GP worth of Equipment (reducing their worn equipment preferably).  The min level will be 5. 

Angie

So...what you're saying is, Magical Girl Pathfinder? Count me the FUCK in! Haven't done much non-con, much stuff with male partners, or any non-con with male partners, but hey, this outta be a good test of my abilities! Now just to decide what class I want to be...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ExisD

Jaded this is a brilliant idea.

I'm very interested in everything you've listed so far. Though this is probably going to get an enormous amount of interest.

One question, how does the transformation work for prepared casters and how they prepare spells?

Angie

Quote from: ExisD on January 10, 2015, 10:09:26 PM
Jaded this is a brilliant idea.

I'm very interested in everything you've listed so far. Though this is probably going to get an enormous amount of interest.

One question, how does the transformation work for prepared casters and how they prepare spells?

Betting that we skip over the whole 'spend an hour preparing' nonsense, or we can do it early morning-it's not like we're stuck transforming once a day from the way Jaded is describing it (hell, we might be able to walk around 24/7 transformed)

Jaded

Quote from: ExisD on January 10, 2015, 10:09:26 PM

Hmm.  I doubt I'd have them study/meditate/etc, but rather just gain them at dawn.  I'm not sure I'll worry about spellbooks except to determine what spells they know.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 10, 2015, 10:41:15 PM
Betting that we skip over the whole 'spend an hour preparing' nonsense, or we can do it early morning-it's not like we're stuck transforming once a day from the way Jaded is describing it (hell, we might be able to walk around 24/7 transformed)

The characters could, but it would probably draw a lot of attention and result in bad things.  ;)

Videospirit

This seems fascinating. I'm definitely interested. What kind of storyflow do you expect? Will we be spending a lot of time focused on what happens while our characters are not transformed, or will there be frequent time skips to "Guardians, the Earth is once again under attack!". Is the game going to be party focused, or are we going to be acting individually for the most part?

If HP is the power source of the jewels, and not actual health, does that mean healing spells will work differently?

Angie

Quote from: Videospirit on January 10, 2015, 11:49:26 PM
This seems fascinating. I'm definitely interested. What kind of storyflow do you expect? Will we be spending a lot of time focused on what happens while our characters are not transformed, or will there be frequent time skips to "Guardians, the Earth is once again under attack!". Is the game going to be party focused, or are we going to be acting individually for the most part?

If HP is the power source of the jewels, and not actual health, does that mean healing spells will work differently?

I'm in a similar game (3.5) where the "HP" represents "endurance before orgasm", and the healing spells "take the edge off". So the Positive Energy of the healing spells probably just recharges the gem's power.

EDIT: Miss Jaded, since this is PF, I have a question-will you allow an Abyssal Sorceress into the group, as long as she's on the side of good? Or should I do something else?

ExisD

Quote from: Jaded on January 10, 2015, 11:21:54 PM
Hmm.  I doubt I'd have them study/meditate/etc, but rather just gain them at dawn.  I'm not sure I'll worry about spellbooks except to determine what spells they know.

Gotcha, though I was thinking of an idea and she wouldn't need a spellbook if it's ok. The class is from the APG.

I was thinking of Oracle of Metal with the Haunted Curse.

Angie

Quote from: ExisD on January 11, 2015, 12:18:50 AM
Gotcha, though I was thinking of an idea and she wouldn't need a spellbook if it's ok. The class is from the APG.

I demand that she sing the greatest hits of Iron Maiden.

Anyway, my girl plans on being a multiclass Rogue/Sorcerer (which is why the question of the Abyssal thing above). I briefly considered Arcane Trickster, then realized with the constant level gaining/dropping it would be too fuckin' annoying to keep track of.

ExisD

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 11, 2015, 12:21:18 AM
I demand that she sing the greatest hits of Iron Maiden.

Anyway, my girl plans on being a multiclass Rogue/Sorcerer (which is why the question of the Abyssal thing above). I briefly considered Arcane Trickster, then realized with the constant level gaining/dropping it would be too fuckin' annoying to keep track of.

I was thinking Metallica originally, but Iron Maiden is much more appropriate. Well appropriate until the first time she looses anyway.

Jaded

Quote from: Videospirit on January 10, 2015, 11:49:26 PM

I've been considering various ways to handle it to be honest.  I am leaning towards having the game focused on a series of 'missions' and mostly skip what is between.  Mainly because I want to keep the action up and am not sure how well downtime would play out.  Though I am willing to create a secondary thread that is out of the main timeline if the players desire.

Healing spells will work as normal, though mechanically it would be more of a recharge as Angiejuusan says.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 10, 2015, 11:51:52 PM
EDIT: Miss Jaded, since this is PF, I have a question-will you allow an Abyssal Sorceress into the group, as long as she's on the side of good? Or should I do something else?

An Abyssal Sorceress is fine.

Quote from: ExisD on January 11, 2015, 12:18:50 AM

Those options should be fine.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 11, 2015, 12:21:18 AM
I briefly considered Arcane Trickster, then realized with the constant level gaining/dropping it would be too fuckin' annoying to keep track of.

Yeah, that is a concern of mine.  I do intend to have characters just use the same sheets when they raise/drop, so unless you get a new level you shouldn't have to create a new sheet.

EDIT

QuoteIs the game going to be party focused, or are we going to be acting individually for the most part?

The intent is to have one or two groups, but I am thinking that they may have multiple threats to deal with each.  So it will be up to the players/characters how to divide (if at all). 

Videospirit

crunchwise, I'm considering a gunslinger Pistolero dual wielding revolvers which flavorwise shoot out beams of light and not look like a revolver. I'd be willing to consider house rules as a replacement for ammo, if you don't want me to consider it to be unlimited or replenished every time she rests, such as 1hp every time she reloads, just because of how gold works in this game.

Angie

Videospirit

And here's Fran Decrosse, aka Starlight Ray

I'm not sure what book everything is from, but it all came from http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/gunslinger

Angie

Ooo, two super dextrous warriors going about things.

I feel like I need to make my AC higher, but then again, I ALWAYS feel that way...

Videospirit

I felt like everything was going to have DR/magic and so I sacrificed 2 AC to make the revolvers magic

ExisD

Here's what I've gotten so far, I spent way too long looking for pictures and the name worked way too well.

I've got skills, spells, and another feat to decide on, but will be back later tonight to finish.

Cloe McQueen aka Iron Maiden

Normal

Transformed

Angie

rikka

You mentioned the possibility of male characters? Are they the Draorr traitors?  What character creation guide do they follow?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

ExisD

Jaded, how do you feel about the spells Channel Vigor and Defending Bone.

Also, do we get traits or favored class bonuses?

Videospirit

Quote from: rikka on January 11, 2015, 08:03:32 PM
You mentioned the possibility of male characters? Are they the Draorr traitors?  What character creation guide do they follow?

I just have this image of like... gua from the first wave betraying their own kind because they've become addicted to sex and helping the heroines out in return for lots of action.

Angie

Quote from: Videospirit on January 11, 2015, 09:30:39 PM
I just have this image of like... gua from the first wave betraying their own kind because they've become addicted to sex and helping the heroines out in return for lots of action.

Obligatory Rayne shouting "I AM NOT A WHORE!"

Also, UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH, I can't find anything that looks like my mental image of Rayne...

ExisD

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 11, 2015, 09:39:16 PM
Obligatory Rayne shouting "I AM NOT A WHORE!"

Also, UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH, I can't find anything that looks like my mental image of Rayne...

What were you thinking of? I've gotten reasonably good at picture searching, even if it takes me way too long thanks to wanting something that's just right.

Angie

Quote from: ExisD on January 11, 2015, 09:40:15 PM
What were you thinking of? I've gotten reasonably good at picture searching, even if it takes me way too long thanks to wanting something that's just right.

I was thinking of a darker skin tone with dark hair too. Eye color and her actual hair color are negotiable. For her outfit, something skintight probably, black or dark purple-bordering on Spy Catsuit territory really. I know it's not much, but my approach to pictures is to scan through a ton of 'em and then suddenly see one and go "THAT'S IT!"

Videospirit

I personally just have stupid luck with google image search. It's a lot harder to find images for other people though.