Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

dips Xandria's fingers in grease  :P  Wins.

Linwood Badr

/sneaks behind Sybl, steals win, and hide's in Hawaii/ Win

Sybl

Finds him in Hawaii, steals win. Wins.

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

*wraps his arms around her from behind and softly kisses her neck* I'll keep that WIN safe for you, baby. *eases it away and keeps it safe*

Kazuume

~~hides the win where the sun don't shine~~~  *whistles*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*using lighter.. attempts to burn the end of this thread.. to make him finally, once and for all, the 'last one'.. but the silly thing keeps blowing his lighter out before it catches...* Drats!

But.. still.. Wins! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Douses thread and Mordred with water.  >:) ha ha.. Wins.  :P

LateNightKiss

Haven't done this in a while...

WIN
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

*makes an excuse.. ANY damn excuse.. to get close and wrap arms around that scrumptiousness.. to grab win (in shadow mode.. similar to 'invisible'.. but with more sinister intent*...

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

I am back.~ -snatches win- And I win!
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kurzyk

Hiya Belle! Oh look you dropped that $50 bill...

*pickpockets the win*  ;D

Vulnerable

Oh my gosh! That's Belle!

-snatches win from Kurzyk-
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

elone

She looks vulnerable to having the win taken away.

My win!
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Vulnerable

You look like you got your hands full..let me help you with that.

-takes win- ;)

Kurzyk

Ill hold on to the win while you guys work it out.

Sybl

Izzie Aditi

*takes trophy from Sybl and does a victory dance*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

Steals a dance from Izzie (enough itself is a win, but beinf the greedy git that he is) and quietly slips the win from her grasp :-)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*chases after Insanity, tackles him from behind and runs away with the trophy*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

Heyyy!!! Jumps up, dusts off and springs through the nearest 'Cut Izzie off at the pass' exit, catches up with her and takes the win back :-P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*sits down in the sand, slowly brushing some dirt off her knees. Before long, she hears a scream in the distance and walks up to Insanity, hanging upside down from a tree, and takes the trophy out of his hands again*