Sangre Negro 2.0 (LGTB friendly Zombie apocalypse game)

Started by DarkAngel111, September 14, 2015, 02:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

Sangre Negro (Black Blood)
A post Apocalyptic Story.

Welcome to one and all. If you are here you must know that this is a Zombie Apocalypse game however our zombies will not all be slow shambling corpses which means players and their characters will have to be aware and alert at all times. The game will not be based on any systems and will remain free form with a lot of GM led side quests and distractions. The only thing based on numbers will be the level of skill your Characters have which I will explain in detail later in this post.

How It started.
The virus was reportedly an experiment being carried out in the arctic lab. From samples found over a 1000 meters under the ice. It was meant to be a cure all for all the diseases there were. Scientists had named the two strains Nordak A and Nordak B. However after many successful trials on animals when the cure was tested on human subjects the Alien organisms altered the human DNA making them aggressive. Patient zero was killed on the side by security and the virus was kept in a storage unit. This was Nordak A. The decision to work on the different strain came afterwards. However the work was slow and more cautious than before. The scientists figured out that the cold weather of around -60 c Slowed the virus down to a stand still. This however was only possible when in conditions of arctic. So they worked safely with the virus without any incidents.

2 years after the experiments begin a sample of Nordak A was stolen (the deadlier of the two). The idea was to sell it in the black market for a biological warfare however. When the virus was exposed to the humid conditions in the coastal area it spread like wildfire. It was discovered then what the virus was truly capable of. Within a few days the  countries were trying to cut routes in and out of Puerto Rico in an effort to contain the disease however things were much harder than that. Within 6 months the disease was global.

It has been over a year since the disease went Global. The infrastructure is lost. Those countries that still have any semblance of order left are dealing with their own problems and have cut off ties to the outside world. The world has become a very different place now.

The Infected

1.) The virus spreads through contact, although not simply by touching a corpse. The main career is the black blood that's always oozing out of the infected. The black blood is highly dangerous and if it enters your mouth eyes or any open woulds its most likely that you will turn into one of the infected.
2.) The Virus was referred as 'Sangre Negro' which is Spanish for Black blood. The name was given by the News Channels. However the official name for the virus is Nordak A. However the official name is something that no one knows about. Most people have assumed that this was a random occurrence.
3.) When you die, you do not turn. Unless you were infected and roped your self.
4.) There are two very distinct kinds of infected. Those who have been infected in the last 24 hours are aggressive and fast. They can run as fast as any human without tiring. However to kill them you do not need a head shot a couple of fatal shots to the chest would do the trick. The other kind are slow and shambling. Those who were turned over 24 hours ago. They are brainless and pretty much dumb. However to kill these you need a head shot. There are official names for the two kinds however they are a mystery to the general populace. Those who have turned less than 24 hours ago are also intelligent, they know how to climb fences or break down doors/glasses. However they are not as aware as a human is of their surroundings which can be used against them. Think of them as pack hunters. Nothing more.
5.) It takes up to 24 hours for one to turn. Whether it be bite, a blood infusion directly (through the mouth/eyes) or through a wound. The common symptoms are headaches, nausea, Hallucinations, red marks on the side of your face.
6.) The cure is being worked on somewhere in the arctic. When or if it even arrives is a question no one can answer. Most people have no idea that there is even a cure being worked on.
7.) They are drawn to noise. And Sight. Not to smell. Firing a gun in a hot zone is a death sentence, as the aggressive ones will hunt you down in a matter of seconds. In most cases guns are not even an option. As the faster infected are able to tear down doors especially if they are in a group.

General Rules

- Follow all Elliquiy Rules.
- Characters cannot be Perfect little people who never do any harm. Make it realistic with weaknesses and shady grey types. They are fun!
- God-Modding is impolite and not allowed in this game.
- All characters should be originals and should be made according to the details provided in the Sheet template.
- Real life is important and this only a hobby. Everyone knows that. However Discuss before hand with your partners what your posting frequency is. For the game in general the Minimum period is a week. If for any reason you cannot keep up and want your character to be faded away. Tie up loose ends in a post and let us know, we will keep your character in a secret zombie proof bunker till you return. If however we do not hear from you for two weeks or more. We may stash him/her in a closet and padlock it...
- If there is a problem please use PMs to resolve them instead of OOC thread. If any of the party feels like it they should include the GM in the PMs. Hopefully we can be adults and resolve the problems our selves, if not GM's word will be final.

About the Game.

The game will be focused on survival more than anything else. Unlike most apocalypse games with zombies, there cannot be a party inside the camp and staying in the woods in a open camp lined with tin cans as a alarm system is not an option either the infected can and will run over any camp of humans which is not within walls.

Our protagonists will start in the City of LA. The densely populated city is now what the last government message called a Hot Zone. Although high rises and malls still make for idea places to hide in, the lack of exit routes, and in general inability to access the city means those stuck in buildings alone are more likely to die in there hungry or thirsty, than by getting infected. For those not in such places going into one could mean a death sentence as there is no way of knowing what waits in the dark corridors.

Our group will be starting off in a large mall, which for the most part is secure because of the steal reinforced cages on the thick glass doors built mostly to sustain large crowds on black Friday. It is therefore sturdy, however how much it can hold is still untested. The group has access to food and clothes and even fresh water. However resources are running dry as they have been living in the place for over a month.

DarkAngel111

Sheet Template
Rules

- All Images must be real. Anime/cartoons/drawings/sketches are not allowed simply for the sake of consistency.
- Each player may have up to two characters to start with.
- Sex of the player or Character does not matter. This game is open for all genders/sexual orientations/Ethnicity.
- Characters Minimum age should be within E rules!
- Make your characters as to what you like, If it means we end up with two people who are good at the same thing? Well a little rivalry makes things interesting.
- Connections between characters are allowed and encouraged. After all there is nothing quite like surviving the pandemic with your best mate by your side.
- Characters are at the end of it all subject to approval. In games like these things get lopsided quite easily. The best way to fight any situation is with a bunch of people who are clueless to their situation. Makes the experience more....realistic.
- Antagonist characters may be made. However GM led events may result in their demise or worse. Karma is a b!#*%. Same goes for decisions made by other characters, your decisions will change how things work.

[float=left][img height=350 padding=5]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Former Occupation:[/b]
[b]Physical Features:[/b]  Height, Weight, Hair Color, Eye Color, distinguishing features, be as descriptive as you like.
[b]Stats:[/b]
Intelligence: Will determine how quickly they think/plan on their feet.
Speed:  How quick your character is when moving.
Agility:  How well your character can duck, dodge, and climb over, around, and under obstacles and Zombies.
Stamina:  How much your character can carry while still keeping at a decent pace of movement before getting tired.
Shooting:  The higher the stat, the better your character can shoot at longer distances.
Strength:  This determines how much your character can lift, pull, push, and throw objects. (needed for Bows and Crossbows)
Dexterity:  This stat determines how well your character can handle smaller, delicate objects.
Sneaking:  This determines how quietly your character can move;  Is affected by what the character is handling, carrying, or wearing.

[b]Personality:[/b]  Just a few lines are all that's needed.
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] 
[b]Background:[/b] 
[b]Starting Gear:[/b] 
[b]Character Ons/Offs:[/b]  Can combine with Player Ons/Offs if you want.

Stats: These will in now way be used for any kind of system, they are essentially to gauge how good your character is at a particular skill. However, there are a few details that you need to know. There are a maximum of 50 points available. Each stat can get 10 points max 10 points means the skill is world class. Only one skill may be assigned a level of 10, 9, or 8. If you assign 10 points to any of the skill set you need to have a good explanation of how they got so good at the said skill.

Stat of 1 is considered to be below average. Almost non-existent, all stats must be at a minimum of two. Otherwise they would not have survived the situation they are in. So lets just be reasonable.

DarkAngel111

Thank you for the interest guys, I will be giving players somewhat a free hand, you can make weapons custom made like dead rising if you like, as long as they are silent.  These zombies are deadly in a loud area.

Lets hope more people Join in.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amarlo

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on September 18, 2015, 11:28:17 PM
I do, thank you for sticking with the idea :)

No problem at all. :) although, if you haven't already, I do recommend shooting a message to the others who've shown more invested interest in the previous game as well. I only stumbled upon this thread by chance ::)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Tytus

Hi all. Glad to see Amarlo is still around. I have had serious computer problems but hope to have everything fixed this weekend. If I do I will be looking to join a serious writing group.

Tytus
Tytus Hale

Roketto

I saw the first thread a while back, and I will say I am intrigued.

DarkAngel111

I see that we have 5 strong players now, lets hope we can find a few more before we get started.

Juggtacular

Never got around to this the first time. But I've already got a zombie game character made up if you need combat medic/doctor.

Roketto

So the the first post mentioned that the characters start in an LA mall and had been there about a month?  Is the mall secure (the inside secured against the outside)?

DarkAngel111

Like the first post also mentions the Mall has grilled shutters on all its entrances, it was designed mostly for blackfriday crowds, the group has been living off of what was in the mall for a month so they have been quiet. Therefore not attracting much attention, but now they must venture out to find supplies.

Roketto

Just because it's shuttered doesn't mean it's secure... *ominous music*

But in all seriousness, there aren't walkers to dodge between the stores, then?

DarkAngel111

well lets just our players think they have secured the place inside, cleaned it out, but its a big mall, and they are only a few people.
the front entrance, could be blocked by shopping carts, the rear entrance or the loading bay can be used for entry, since the group is yet to leave the mall in full force they have only used small back door to exit.

Also these are the finer details, so we can always discuss things like these.  Like if they are within the mall.... Lets just assume that for now its all safe in their, but you never know there could be a way up... that they have yet to find.

Amarlo

Has anyone actually turned in any character sheets?

And I'll PM you something about mine later, Mr. Angel   ::) when I'm actually at a computer.

Quote from: Tytus on September 25, 2015, 12:48:14 PM
Hi all. Glad to see Amarlo is still around. I have had serious computer problems but hope to have everything fixed this weekend. If I do I will be looking to join a serious writing group.

Tytus

And hello to you too, Mr. Tytus! :D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

Not sure if it's just me, but whenever I try and click on the links, I get sent to a blank page.

DarkAngel111

Jugg those links are not active yet because we are still waiting on enough players. Since we are essentially starting over. I will Start the ooc thread in a few hours though :)

xLolaLusciousx

Working on a character now! Quite excited for this ;)
*A&A updated, 10/15/15*
I'm back! :)

DarkAngel111

OOC thread is up. The link has been updated in the first post.
Here is the link for those who are too lazy like me ;)

OOC

Roketto

DarkAngel111

Post them here :)
It will give everyone the chance to see your character and at the same time get an idea of what kind of characters are already in.

Roketto

OK!  So, here's a rough draft of the character I'm thinking of playing for this, so feedback and/or suggestions are certainly welcome!

Also, I'd absolutely be open to working out some connections between her and the other characters, especially anyone from her high school, be it students or even a teacher.

EDIT:  See the revised sheet on the next page.

Amarlo

Emelina will not be starting out with the group in the beginning but will be joining them shortly after start. Nissa will probably be there from square one. :)

Some things are subject to edit as things go on. If you're interested in plotting with me - past, present or future/ family, friends, fremies, enemies - please don't hesitate to pm me ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

Moses Price

Player Name: Juggtacular
Character Name: Moses Price
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Former Occupation: Marine MCHM(Master Chief Hospital Medic) - Combat Medic in layman terms
Physical Features:  Moses is a tall guy, about 6'4. And he's always kept in excellent shape, so he's broad shouldered, thick armed, and well muscled; tipping the scales at around 230lbs. Simply put, he's a man mountain and he's not afraid to throw that around. He's dark skinned which believe it or not helps out an awful lot in a post apocalyptic, zombie filled world. He's gotten away on the skin of his teeth simply by hiding in a shadow and staying stock still. His eyes are unique; a piercing hazel that he got from his moms side of the family. He's also got a scar over his right eye from a brush with an IED. A piece of shrapnel sliced it's way up his face and got embedded in his helmet. He's got black, naturally curly hair that he tries to keep shaved close, but it's curly more often than straight due to a shortage of hair supplies in this fucked up world we live in nowadays. He's got a multitude of military tattoos over a good portion of his torso front and back, as well as his arms.

Stats: 
Speed: 4
Agility:  6
Endurance: 5
Shooting:  6
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 9
Sneaking:  4

Personality:  Moses was attached to a heavy combat recon unit, so he knows that the team is only as strong as its weakest link. Since that's true, he does his best to keep all the links strong. He's a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, a hug if you need it. Ever since he was little it was Moses' dream to help people, and that shows in his actions.

He's a great guy to be around; kind and friendly, as well as loyal to a fault. He's also got a good sense of humor, however it can get grim at times considering he saw near constant action for eight years. He can take charge if necessary, and has no problem working with people unless they're trouble. He'll never ask more of anyone than he'd be willing to do himself, and knows when to not push things.

Strengths: 

• World Class Doctor: Moses has been interested in medicine and the human body since he was twelve. From going over every last page of his biology and health books in class to deciding his major when he graduated high school. He continues to learn himself even now, reading through any book he can find even if it contains information he already has dedicated to memory(it helps him keep his head). That plus his medical training and schooling makes him an extremely skilled doctor in many medical fields.

• Combat: Being broken down and raised up by the Marines changes you, makes you into a machine. Well Moses was a machine for a decade and is a highly skilled fighter, trained in MCMAP(Marine Corps Military Martial Arts Program), where the motto is "One Mind, Any Weapon". It's a very practical style and virtually anything can be a weapon in the hands of a trained practitioner. Although he's not really keen to try and arm lock a zombie. Crushing the skull seems to work just fine.

• Persuasive: For ten years, Moses' job was not only to bring people back from death's door and to keep them healthy. It was also to convince them everything would be okay when he knew for a fact that they wouldn't. So many times he's had to lie to a friends face and tell him he'd live, or that they could probably save his leg. So many times he lied with such desperation and the need for people to believe him that whaddya know...people began to believe him, and nowadays he's a silver tongued devil. If you can tell a dying man he'll be able to go home and see his infant daughter with a straight face, and he believes you? You can sell ice to an Eskimo.

• Engineering: Moses has always been just as interested in engineering as he has in medicine and is similarly skilled when it comes to building and fixing things. He's not as good at this as he is putting people back together, but his skills come in handy, especially since most medical equipment is incredibly finicky(if he can find any that actually still works).

• Survival: Being in the Marines has taught Moses many things, but the most important is the ability to not die and stay healthy while staying alive. His military training and experiences have helped him realize the best ways to stay out of danger altogether, and how to stay safe and breathing when dangers you.

Weaknesses: 

• PTSD: Moses was in the shit for a looooong time, and he's seen horrible things in his time. Heads blown off from sniper rounds, body parts sent flying from IED's and RPG's. A good friend stepped on a landmine once. Moses was just close enough to be blasted back, but not get hurt. He had to wipe blood and bits of flesh off himself for an hour. It manifests in headaches, mood swings, and flashbacks at seemingly random moments.

• Guilt: Moses feels guilty every day for every person he wasn't able to save over his career. Not only his friends and fellow soldiers, but civilians as well. Every time he lost a patient it hurt like it was the first time. What's worse than the pain he feels from not being able to save people, is the guilt he feels for all the lives he took. As a soldier and a medic, it was an inevitable moral contradiction he'd have to face, but knowing that didn't make it any easier when it happened again and again and again. He still has nightmares where he sees the faces of the people he's killed; in war and beyond.

• Insomnia: Surprisingly this has nothing to do with his time at war. Moses' brain just won't turn off sometimes. Ever since he was a kid, he'll have some nights where no matter what he just can't sleep. The doctors said because he was so intelligent, small things like that weren't uncommon. He's learned to live with it and handles no sleep better than most, but it can still affect him.

• War Wounds: As a Medic, Moses was protected by the Geneva Convention for the most part. However danger close and explosives couldn't differentiate. And sometimes the OpFor didn't care to. The same IED that gave him his infamous scar, also embedded several pieces of shrapnel in his body. They were all dug out, but sometimes the pain flares up in a dull ache that can last for hours if not longer. He's also got a bullet wound on his left shoulder, right thigh, and a graze on his right side between the 4th and 5th rib. Luckily they were all pretty easy to take care of.

• Ganja Goodness: As many medical professionals(not just him) the world over(those not paid off by corporations) will tell you, Marijuana in pretty much all of it's forms not only gives a pleasant "high", but has a host of medical benefits, especially with concentrated THC. For Moses it helped a lot. Getting high meant for a few hours his mind wasn't racing, it meant if he got high before bed, he could have a good, deep sleep; one not plagued with nightmarish images of brothers in arms dying in his arms and sacrificing themselves for others. It meant he could have a good laugh and not worry that the person he shared that laugh with would go back on duty and just never come home. It helped calm his PTSD and just leveled him out. Of course with the world going to hell, finding a dealer is a bit of a problem. He's not addicted to weed, but he does wish he could score some just to help stop the nightmares. And while he won't risk himself or anyone else, or go out of his way to get any, if they do come across some he will absolutely volunteer to roll up and take the first hit.

Background:  Moses was born on a flight from New York to Brixton, South London where his parents were going home to visit family. His birth was a short one, only lasting about 4 hours and if you could believe it, there was actually a doctor on board who helped with the delivery. They came down in New York a few hours later and he was taken to the hospital. When it was all said and done, his parents had a healthy baby boy. After his family got a good look, his parents took him back to the states. That was probably one of the most exciting things in his childhood. His father was a soldier, and his mother was a nurse.

Military ran in his family, but knowing his mommy helped people feel better was one of the best things little Moses could think of. Even as a child it was clear he was highly intelligent, and his parents fed his mind as much as possible by making him read and giving him challenging work to keep his brain stimulated. As he got a bit older, he really began to show a passion for medicine and engineering. He was always reading his moms medical journals or trying to help his dad fix a problem with the car, or take apart and put the toaster back together. But military was in his blood. Moses was a smart kid though and figured there had to be a way to help people while serving his country.

The answer slapped him in the face one day while he was surfing the web, and from then on he was determined to be a Combat Medic. When he graduated high school, he enlisted immediately, although he continued his studies when he could. Over the next eight years he'd see heavy combat, and save a lot of lives. He also somehow managed to get his dual degrees in Medicine and Engineering. His life was never dull, you could say that much. When the reports of "African Rabies" started to come in, Moses was one of the first on ride over.

By this point he was about as high ranked as a medic could be and his skills were well known. He was brought in and it was explained to him what this disease really was. What it really did. It haunted him, but there was nothing he could do except keep his mouth shut and try to work with the others to find some way to stop this thing. Nobody found a cure though. Nobody in the entire international think tank, with the best medical minds the world over could find a fucking cure. They kept trying though.

The entire tank of more than 200 people theorized and tested and hoped and prayed, morning, noon, and night for an answer that never came. None of them left Africa until the cases started being reported back home in the US. It was at that point they realized they were fighting a losing battle. With no progress being made on the Solanum vaccine, and reports breaking out all over the world, the think tank was dissolved and all personnel were allowed to return to their home countries, citing home defense and research interests as the reason.  He was on one of the last fights before all air travel was grounded until further notice.

He returned to his base, and tried to get his parents in. He was denied every request though, and he just had to trust his father to keep his mother safe. But he talked to them every day and visited on the extremely rare occasion he was allowed to leave. That many people in such a comparatively small place with limited supplies and such strict rules? On top of attacks from zombified people? They were even shooting anyone infected without mercy. Men, women, children. Didn't matter. If they were infected they had to die so everyone else could keep going. Not a popular business model even if it was necessary. The whole thing was a clusterfuck waiting to happen, and one day it boiled over. It had been a month, maybe two when shit hit the fan.

He'd just done a double shift and was due for some sleep; about four hours total. That blissful sleep was interrupted however by gunfire, explosions, sirens...and screams. He scrambled awake, found his uniform and his Unit One Pack. That would be paramount. After that he gathered what he could before leaving, and that included his personal weapons(no time to make it to the armory), ammo, a box of rations, and some water. All in all it took him maybe fifteen minutes to fully pack and load his shit up into his car.

The first thing he did when he opened the garage door? He had to shoot an infected that was attracted by the noise. He thought long and hard about hopping out of his car and helping who he could as infected chased people down like rabid dogs on a steak. He wanted to take some people with him. Maybe patch a few up. But he knew what Solanum did. He knew that any damaging physical contact meant it was only a matter of time. He kept going. He wanted to stay so badly, but that meant suicide; besides, the base was pure chaos.

He cried like a baby as he sped away from the base, weaving around monsters and people alike to keep himself safe. It was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do. Until he got to his parents house. The front door was busted open, and a car had driven into the garage. He found his father zombified and trying to break into the master bedroom where his mom had barricaded herself. He had to put a bullet in the back of his fathers head to keep his mother safe. But he was already too late. When he opened the door and found her, she hugged him, and kissed him and told him how happy she was.

She had a big gash on her arm from his dads teeth though. It was too late for her. He bandaged and cleaned the wound though and sat her down. He explained everything  to her. He told the woman who'd given birth to him and shaped him into the person he was...he told her that soon she would die, and then return to a hellish existence where all she did was seek out food. She cried. She cried long and hard at the thought of her dead husband, the state of the world, and what came next. She hugged Moses, and kissed his forehead. She told him she'd always love him. Then she told him to save her life. With tears blurring his vision, he held his mothers hand and hugged her tight.

Then he killed her. In under an hour he killed both of his parents. He had nothing left to live for, but he kept on going because he knew they would be ashamed if he threw away the gift of life, no matter how bad things were. So he will continue to live until he's old and grey. He refuses to leave this Earth as zombie food.

Starting Gear: 

• Duffel Bag(Holds all his non-medical gear)
  • Unit One Pack(his medical bag)
  • Adaptive Combat Rifle(ACR) w/Scope. 30 Round Magazine
  • One Bulk Box of Rifle Ammo(100 rounds left from 500)
  • FN FNP 45 Pistol(15 round magazine)
  • Box of pistol ammo(30 rounds)
  • 2x Tactical Tomahawk(serves as a melee weapon, throwing weapon for hunting, and a multi-purpose tool)
  • 1x Combat Knife(Kept in his boot just in case)
  • 5x MRE's
  • A pair of Aviator Sunglasses
  • 3 1/2 bottles worth of clean water in a jug
  • Medical Supplies(All supplies are listed here and easily fit inside his UOP) He's had to use surprisingly little of his own supplies as he can often find substitutes with a bit of ingenuity and thorough searching.
  • Marine Uniform(has a multitude of pouches and pockets where he can keep small items)

Character Ons/Offs: 
At this point there's no time for kinks or any of that. He just likes intimacy with an attractive woman; maybe some rough sex. Still though he's not into anything gross, like scat, gore, watersports or anything like that.

Player Ons/Offs:  Same as character for the most part

Antonio "El Lobo" Loera

Full Name : Antonio Luis Loera
Nicknames / Aliases : Tony, El Lobo, Tony Montana/Scarface(Get it?)
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single

Former Occupation/Position : Cartel Enforcer/Liutenant

Strengths :

Sniper Mindset - Being the youngest of the Loera children, Antonio was tasked with keeping coyotes and other wild animals away from the cows while the others worked. He got damn good with a rifle as a result, as well as being able to sneak about without drawing attention to himself.

Ruthless - He has no problem killing if it's necessary. It was his job for a very long time after all.

Brawler - He's not professionally trained, but Antonio has been fighting since he was a kid, and he knows the ins and out of "Dirty Fighting".

Farm Background - Because of how he grew up, he's pretty well versed in things like mechanics, repair, and animal skinning/preparation just to name a few.

Charisma - Antonio has always had a way with words and can be very persuasive.

Weaknesses :

Headaches - Due to the injury leading to his scar, Antonio has headaches now and then. They aren't debilitating, but they're painful and definitely make survival harder during the run of one.

Ruthless - Sometimes he finds it pretty easy to slip back into his old ways and may complicate situations by doing or saying something unnecessarily over the line.

Family - Antonio would do anything for his family, or people he considers as such.

Excitable - He shares his brothers restlessness and often finds himself looking for something to keep himself entertained when nothing is going on.

Special Gear :

FN FAL w Scope/Suppressor

Kukri

30ft Rope w/Grappling Hook

A bag full of supplies including ammo, food rations, drug paraphenalia and the like

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Height : 6'2
Weight / Body type : 220lbs and well defined muscles
Hair : Black Mohawk
Skin : Light Brown
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : A scar running from his left eyebrow up to the middle of his skull.

Personality :

Likes : Drugs(Mainly Weed), Alcohol, a nice sunset, seeing a zombie's head snap back from a well placed shot, good food
Dislikes : Dishonorable people, zombies, police, coyotes
Fears : Never seeing his family again, getting killed, coming back as one of those things

History : Antonio was born seventh and last of the Loera children, and as such he was babied a bit. Of course in a hardworking farm family, "babying" simply meant he wasn't forced to do things beyond his capability as a child. But with five siblings working on the farm, and one off making lots of money in a cartel, Antonio was taught how to shoot and fix things. That way, while the others worked, he could pick off any coyotes or wolves or anything that decided their precious cows looked good enough to eat.

On top of that he'd help mend fences and fix things around the house others didn't have time to fully devote themselves to. He had a good relationship with all of his family, but he seemed to look up to his oldest brother Victor the most. He saw how successful he was and wanted to be just like him when he got older; and on top of that, Victor actually played with him and spent time with him when he came to visit.

And as he started growing up, his interest in farming waned while his interest in making money rose. He'd heard about his brother getting arrested, but aside from a bit of fear that the same could happen to him, he was largely undeterred. Despite being only 11, he knew one day he'd be a big name; right up there with Victor. Maybe they could even go by the Loera Brothers? With Victor locked up, the money he'd been sending home would dry up. And that meant life would be hard. And it was for a while, but when he turned 16, he finally made his move.

One day he approached a member of the Sinaloa and asked to join up. He'd be lying if he said he didn't drop his brothers name to get accepted into the group. It worked, and he got in on the ground floor. His ambition was noticeable and he quickly worked his way up the ladder with a ruthlessness mirroring that of Victor himself.

In a short while he'd become a known enforcer in the cartel, and people knew if he was sent in, they'd better pay, or things got unpleasant. He even made a name for himself and people had begun to call him "El Lobo". Vic was behind bars, so he didn't know everything about Antonio, but he was a big man behind bars, and he still had connections to the outside.

He found out Antonio had followed in his footsteps and he tried everything to get his little brother to get out of the game that had ruined his life. Antonio wanted this though, and he stayed on that path. He stayed on it right up until the world ended. He was in California to help oversee a deal between the Sinaloa Cartel and an up and coming gang out of the area that had a lot of money to throw around. 2.5 million for a shipment of weed, coke, and guns.

And then people started dying and getting back up. Things went crazy in a hurry, and there was no way for him to even get back home. He was stuck in the US since the borders were so shitty. So he did the only thing he could think of when the other Cartel members he was with bailed on him. He headed toward the prison and his brother. Maybe together they could think of something. By the time he made it though, it was mostly a ghost town, with dead bodies everywhere and everyone else just gone. Victor wasn't among the bodies or the remaining men though, so he had hope he was alive somewhere. He left and continued his search, but has been losing hope that he'll ever see his big brother or any of his family again.

Sexuality : Hetero
Sexual On's and Offs : Vanilla-ish. He likes a bit of rough sex, foreplay, dirty talk. He's pretty much into the normal stuff, and very against anything out there like scat, waterplay, gore, etc...

Player : Juggtacular

And these are my two guys. Open for pretty much whatever. Although Antonio will probably end up showing up later. I feel like he'd make an impact just showing up and doing something badass.

They're both imports from different games so I'm gonna tweak them some more, but that's the basics.

Also Roketto, I came up with a quick, simple way for Moses and Jessie to know each other. As not only a combat medic, but a fully licensed doctor(top notch) in several fields, he could have done something with the Marines at her school and they chatted a bit before he went back to doing whatever was needed of him. And as a soldier, he's got damn good recall abilities. So if they met again, he'd probably remember her even if she didn't remember him.