Okay, I'm going to stick my foot in my mouth

Started by Hunter, May 09, 2005, 03:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Is anyone else interested in an erotic Sailor Moon themed game?  (Or am I the only one currently?)

kylie

Well since you're going to the trouble, why not stick it in my mouth?

I like being small and superher--- helpless sometimes.  Can I be Mars, and how many warped traps and tentacles are involved?  Hee.

Ajoxer

I'd be willing to join if I can play a monster. ^_^
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

Nooooo!!!  No monsters.   :o  Only heroines and heroes, please.  *wonders why he even bothered to ask*

Ajoxer

May I be a heroic monster? If not, I'll still play, probably.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

*sniffles*  No monsters, please.   :'(

I've got several different plot lines drawn up but I did want to ping and see if there was any interest.   :-[

Ajoxer

amputeefetish

I may be interest in joining. Even though it is hard to imagine Sailor Moon without monsters of some kind showing up here and there.  ???

What plotlines did you have in mind?

Hunter

Hmmmm...okay, let's toss out a plot line.    (Actually two)  :-X

First:
It is shortly after the defeat of Prince Diamond and the destruction of the Dark Moon forces.  Fate has not been kind to the Senshi, the defenders of our solar system.  Within the space of two years, they have faced and defeated three seperate threats to our planet.  Within weeks yet another evil, more insidious and dangerous, shall arise.

Yet fate has given them one last blessing: the knights which protected the senshi shall return to their side and fight with them once more.

This is a "what if" storyline.  What if the other inner planet senshi had their own relationships like Usagi and Mamoru do?  What if they were also reborn on earth?  What would happen when they met up again?

Second:
Reincarnation.  Yin Yang.  Love.

Those who died during the Moon Kingdom have been reborn into our time.  Those with gifts (such as the Sailor Scouts) are either awakened or in the process of being awakened as to what they once were.

They have been given the gift of power, to fight for the right and the good.  Or to serve themselves.  Yet this gift has a strange and unusual price.  It draws them together, demanding their energies spent on relationship as the cost of using them.

Everything has a price.

Even love.

A shadow seems to hang of Tokyo, those who are gifted with powers being drawn together.  Relationships are formed, and broken, by those same people.  Teenage hormones rage as their energies surge wildly.  Their bodies and minds adjust to a new state of being even as they struggle for our survival.  Images of past life conflict with today and dreams form the basis of what was, what is, and what might be.

Who will be next to join and seperate?  What will happen to those who fight to defend us?  Will they find love or just pleasure from each other?  Will they live or die?

Made up characters or series characters are allowed.

kylie

Honestly, I'm just a little confused (okay more than a little, but that was true before - nyuk).

Is there someone or something these people actually fight - read fight, lose, get insert your favorite ****'ed by terms here... (if not monsters, do we at least get villains)? 

Or, do the supertypes get to fight each other? 

Or is this some sort of soapopera just between the goodie peoples?

Or (most likely possibility) am I _really_ ditzy and clueless and reading too fast?

Where's my teddy bear? Where's my towel?  I know where my silk teddies are, but otherwise I'm a bit lost. 

Hunter

Yes, there's villians trying to take over/destroy the world.  In the first plotline, they're very powerful and quite capable of doing whatever it takes to win.  In the second, they're not quite as evil.

But the game focus won't be on the villians and what they're trying to do.  It'll be on the heroines/heros.  The first offered plot line is admittedly more soap operaish than the second as it takes the series characters and adds male counterparts as their SO's.

Hopefully, I haven't confused people more.

Hunter

So, how much interest is there and which plot line would be of interest to those who might want to play?  ???

Ajoxer

Hunter

Okay, well, that's one person.  (Two counting myself.)  It'll take a few more to run the first plotline as there's a cast of ten characters.

kylie

I'd prefer the heavier version, if more people are up for that...  *thud, klonk, crash, scream*   ::)