The Prince of Tennis series includes:

Prince of Tennis episodes 1-178
Prince of Tennis National Tournament OVAs episodes 1-26
Prince of Tennis Another Story episodes 1-4
Prince of Tennis Another Story II episodes 1-4
The New Prince of Tennis episodes 1-13
The New Prince of Tennis OVAs episodes 1-7
The New Prince of Tennis OVA vs Genius 10 episodes 1-10

God this series inspires me and I love the characters.
I really started to like Niou in particular, such a great character.
He was never really developed that much in the first part.
But during the nationals you get to know more about him.
Of course, we'll change ages so everyone will be 18 or older.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Crime:
Serial Killer x Detective   
Kidnapper x Kidnapped   
Criminal x Cop   
Criminal x Victim   
Rapist x Rape Victim   
Celebrities:
Obsessed Fan x Celebrity   
Celebrity x Non-Celebrity   
Manager x Celebrity   
Rival x Rival   
Actor x Actor   
Supernatural:
Mutant x Mutant   
Mutant x Human   
Vampire x Human   
Vampire x Vampire   
Vampire x Mutant   
Workspace:
Boss x Employee   
Employee x Employee   
Customer x Boss   
Customer x Employee   
Boss x Boss   
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Saku

I will be writing the SEME as Sato, the UKE as Daiki and the seke as Moka.
If you see plots with any different names involved, that means I will be using those names.
Also, plots with a * next to their title mean the plot comes from an actual book.

Bleach Gin x Kira starting point ideas:
1) Right before Kira became lieutenant of the 3rd Division under Gin.
2) When Kira was lieutenant of the 3rd Division.
3) After Gin betrayed Soul Society and left.
4) If Aizen had taken Kira with him when they left to ensure Gin didn't become bored and also to have a toy to use around Hueco Mundo.

My character: Daiki (uke)
Your character: Sato (seme)
"My Target"

Sato is a serial killer, who likes to slice up his victims for unknown reasons. His type happens to be exactly what Daiki looks like, unfortunately Daiki is a detective and on his case and has become his next target.

This could be a game of cat and mouse between the two. Maybe Sato has been interested in Daiki for a long time but hasn't been able to figure out how to reveal this to him or anyone he knows? Perhaps they

are old childhood friends and don't recognize eachother now that they've grown up and become adults. Maybe there's a certain reason why Sato tortures and then

kills everyone who looks like Daiki so far in his life. Or maybe he's just become obsessed with him.

My character: Moka (seke)
Your character: Anyone
"Hunters"*

They came after the diseray. Some were terrors ripped from our collective imaginations, remnants of every mythology across the world. And some were like nothing anyone had ever dreamed up, even in their

worst nightmares. Monsters. Long ago, the barriers between our world and the Otherworld were ripped open, and it's taken centuries to bring back civilizations in the wake of the catastrophe. Now the

luckiest Cits live in enclosed communities, behind walls that keep them safe from the hideous creatures

fighting to break through. Others are not so lucky. To Moka, who has been a Hunter in his tight-knit mountain community since he was a child, every Cit without magic deserves his protection from dangerous Othersiders. Then he is called to Apex City, where the best Hunters are kept to protect the most important people. Moka soon realizes that the

city's powerful leaders care more about luring Cits into a false sense of security than protecting them. More and more monsters are getting through the barriers, and the close calls are becoming too frequent to ignore. Yet the Cits have no sense of how much danger they're in-to them, Moka and his corps of fellow Hunters are just actions stars they watch on TV. When an act of sabotage against Moka

takes an unbearable toll, he uncovers a terrifying conspiracy in the city. There is something much worse than the usual monsters infiltrating Apex. And it may be too late to stop them...

My character: Daiki (uke)
Your character: Lionel and Chris (seme and seke, respectively)
"Elemental Magic"*

Daiki has been part of his family's acrobatic troupe working in a small traveling circus since he was a child. Trained by his parents in dance as well as the family's traditional circus routines, his life had been stable until

the terrible fire that killed his parents. The time after the fire was a blur of grief for Daiki, and when the circus owner suggested that he needed a woman to take care of him, he had listened to his advice. But

somehow, instead of finding himself a nice woman, he'd ended up with the circus's Strong Man instead.

The Strong Man convinced him to marry him and promised to take care of him, so Daiki had submitted to him. But the Strong Man was an abusive alcoholic, and his increasingly brutal beatings left him fearing for his life. So one night when he was dead drunk, he fled. Avoiding any place where the circus would have performed, Daiki finally found himself in Brighton, a resort town by the seaside. With its

popular music halls to provide entertainment, Brighton had no need for a circus. It was as safe a place as he could find. Lionel Hawkins was a professional magician who had a permanent job at the Palace Music Hall in Brighton. Rather than move his show from town to town, he preferred to have a stable home and change his stage persona and his act from season to season. And his shows never failed to

enchant the ever-changing crowds, for Lionel was an Air Magician, and through he wasn't a Master, his sylphs helped him keep his shows far above average. But Lionel wasn't the only one at the Palace who had magical abilities, Chris Prescott had lost a leg in the Boer Wars, but had a steady job at the Palace as the doorman. Chris had preternatural awareness of all flame, and had kept the Palace from burning

on more than one occasion, for he was also a magician, and his aspect was Fire. Almost as soon as Daiki reached Brighton, a newspaper advertisement had blown into his hand. Stage magician Lionel Hawkins was looking for a nimble and lithe assistant. Someone with stage experience who could dance, and fold themselves into the boxes and devices he used in his illusions. Daiki could not believe

his luck. And Lionel could not believe his luck, either. For not only had he found a perfectly suited assistant, but he could tell that Daiki was like his friend Chris: a magician whose aspect was Fire. Though Chris and Lionel could see the glowing salamanders that snuggled up to Daiki like a couple of cats, he himself seemed blind to the little Fire Elementals. Something had blocked Daiki's access to his

own abilities. And that was a problem - a potentially big one. For a Fire Magician unaware of his power was a danger to himself and everyone around him. Fire was the most volatile of the Elements, and the one that most easily turned deadly when provoked by strong emotion. And Lionel and Chris could tell that Daiki was hiding something. Hiding something that frightened him. Would the two magicians be

able to teach Daiki to control his Element before whatever threatened him became real?

My character: Rapunzel (uke)
Your character: Those who interact with Rapunzel. (can be seme or seke)
"Rapunzel"*

Rapunzel had lived the first fourteen years of his life safe and happy in an abandoned monastery tower. His father had told him that, as a young Air Master, he needed to be kept isolated during his potentially

tumultuous adolescent years for the safety of himself and others. Father knew about those things, for he was a powerful Earth Master. When Father was called away or had to go to town for supplies, Rapunzel was

locked in his tower for days. His favorite spot was his bedroom because it had four large windows and was filled with breezes and views of the lush German

countryside: heaven for a growing Air Master. His sheltered life left him unprepared when a handsome young man appeared at the base of his tower. Rapunzel was instantly smitten, not knowing enough to realize that he was supposed to be drawn to the opposite sex, not the same sex. The only other men he'd seen were the magic-wielding Foresters of the Black Forest, who occasionally came to consult

with Father; men who were older and terribly serious. He'd never even seen a woman before. In two short days, the young stranger convinced Rapunzel to throw down a rope and help him climb up into her high bedchamber. But as soon as he entered his window, his demeanor changed. When the man tried to force himself upon him, Rapunzel was seized by terror and called the storm elementals:

thunder and black clouds and lightning. He was saved by the appearance of Father, who beat the man out the window he had climbed in - but this time without the help of the rope. The following day, Father called two Foresters to visit Rapunzel. The Foresters were Earth Masters whose job it was to cleanse the ancient forest of evil elementals. Over the next four years, they shared their fighting

experience to teach Rapunzel self-defense. Rapunzel became proficient with the knife, staff, club, and other specialized weapons, but his greatest talent was with his rifle. By the age of twenty, Rapunzel was an expert marksman, rivaling anyone in his country. And after Father suddenly died, it was this skill he used to survive. Cutting his long hair and adapting a dominant personality, he entered

shooting competitions, using the prize money to support himself. Despite his care, his talent caused a vicious guard captain to accuse him of avoiding military service. When he explained by admitting his true submissive personality, he did not meet with sympathy, but a recurrence of the predatory behavior he had encountered as a teenager in his tower. Terrified, he called to his night-sylphs: "Take

his breath!" But rather than the temporary unconsciousness Rapunzel intended, the captain died. Haunted by the murder he had inadvertently committed, he fled and joined a traveling American Wild West Show touring the German countryside. He had read many Western novels, and he fit right in as the handsome sharpshooter. Thus disguised, with the language help of his elementals, he traveled as

an American. But he never forgot the first man who had assaulted him, and he could not find peace. When that stranger had fallen from his tower long ago, his body had never been found. In Rapunzel's heart, he was certain he was a magician and thus had survived the fall. Surely, it was only a matter of time before he found him and sought revenge. Would he be prepared to stand against his magic?

My character: Lamia (uke), Rebecca
Your character: Richard, Robin, Alderscroft, Tristan (seme or seke combination)
"Unnatural Obsessions"*

Lamia Whitestone had always lived in Whitestone Manor, his ancestral home in North Yorkshire. He was the son of a country squire, but life for Lamia was no different than it was for any of the many servants in

his father's great house. For though he was Richard Whitestone's only child, he had never set eyes on his father, who lived as a recluse in a sectioned off wing of the manor. But Lamia was happy; raised by his

father's warm and loving servants, it suited him to do simple household chores, work in the dairy, and tend

to the extensive grounds that lay beyond his father's private inner gardens. For Lamia was an Earth Master, and liked nothing more than to keep the land itself and all of its animal inhabitants - both mundane and fae - well nourished and thriving. And Lamia was suprisingly well-trained as a mage of the Earth, despite his father's neglect, because for the last eleven years, he had had a special friend in

the forest - a powerful fae being known only as Robin. Robin had taught Lamia since he was ten, and he had given him such a thorough education that Lamia doubted that any mortal Master could find fault with his practices. Richard Whitestone was also an Earth Master, but since his beloved wife's death in childbirth with Lamia, he had lived a kind of half-life in his secluded and isolated section of

the great manor. He hated even the thought of the child who had ended his wife's life, and had refused to acknowledge or care for his son. His life had withered, and his spirit had contracted into a hard, cold thing. As he had grown bitter, twisted, and blighted, so had everything he could see from his windows - his once-beautiful gardens were now as stark and withered as his own heart. But as the

years passed, Richard found that there was one thing that gave him solace - the thought, first just a fleeting thing, then later an obsession, that he could bring his Rebecca back to life through the dark practice of necromancy. He would need an appropriate vessel for her spirit, a young woman, preferably one who looked like she did and was approximately the same age that Rebecca had been at

the time of her death - twenty-one. Little did he know but Lamia looked more feminine than most men and resembled Rebecca almost perfectly. He was also the right age, twenty-one and Richard had never seen his son before, so would most likely mistake him to be a woman. Meanwhile, in London, Lord Alderscroft, Head of one of the oldest and most powerful White Lodges of Elemental Masters in

the Empire, had serious worries. There were intimations of trouble on the continent - not of just a small conflict, but war on a scale that had never been seen before. Alderscroft had dispatched many of his Masters to the continent to try to avert this coming disaster, and was functioning with a fraction of the support he usually had at his disposal when reports of Blood Magic came to him from one of his

mages in Yorkshire. With his lodge depleted, Alderscroft had no choice but to send Lord Tristan Almsley, one of his most powerful operatives, up north to find and dispatch this mysterious necromancer. But will Lord Tristan get to Lamia in time?
I'm back!

Saku

I will be writing the SEME as Sato, the UKE as Daiki and the seke as Moka.
If you see plots with any different names involved, that means I will be using those names.
Also, plots with a * next to their title mean the plot comes from an actual book.

My character: Maki/Kurose/Ako
Your character: Moka or Daiki

"Who am I?"*

Kurose happens to be a very skilled assassin underground and in the shadows. The problem is that Kurose has amnesia and doesn't remember who he is, where he's from or what his purpose is in the world.

All he has is a note, that he apparently wrote to himself that says the name he needs to go by now is.

Kurose is the name he's used as an assassin, Maki is his real name and Ako is the name his note has told him to go by now. But he doesn't know any of this, other than the note says Ako is the name he's chosen

to go by and should stick to. The hospital Ako woke up in has him participate in a special program. One that helps people with amnesia recover. It is here that he comes to meet Daiki or Moka, depending on what role my partner wants to take. For now, I'll go with Moka, so I don't keep writing both names. During this period of time where Ako goes to these meetings and tries to get on with his life, he comes to bond/connect with Moka. Until one day, someone attacks the two of them outside.

Apparently, someone from his past life has figured out he's alive and is intent on finding out what he knows. Thus begins Ako's journey to regain his lost memories and find out why he got amnesia in the first place. Why did his note tell him to forget about his past and concentrate on the present instead? What was so important that he'd write a note to himself, telling him to forget about his lost memories?

My character: Akira Mutsuki, +3 other characters
Your character: Moka or Sato, +3 other characters

"The Chosen Eight"*

Krane. A bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price–and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Akira Mutsuki.

Akira is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can’t pull it off alone, so he goes on a quest to find and gather six other companions to help him for this job.

Moka is someone who knows Akira somehow. Maybe he's a friend, enemy, rival, student, family member or someone who has a crush on him/is a fan of his work.

Regardless of how he knows him, Moka finds out about Akira's 'mission' and wants to help him now. But Moka has to find a way to get Akira to allow him to go with him, without making him unhappy; or worse, mad at him in the process. Eventually, Akira picks up six others for his mission.

A convict with a thirst for revenge.

A sharpshooter who can’t walk away from a wager.

A runaway with a privileged past.

A spy known as the Wraith.

A Heartrender using his magic to survive the slums.

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Akira’s crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction—if they don’t kill each other first.
I'm back!

Saku

I will...
Only rp over the forums in threads.
Make an effort to move the plot forward.
Always give you something to work with.
Only do male x male pairings.
Be open to trying pretty much anything!   
You will...
Give me something to work with/help move plot forward.
Write in 3rd person perspective/past tense/good spelling.   
HAVE NEAR PERFECT spelling/grammar/keep in past tense!   
Remember the above 2 lines!!   
Say if you have an idea/if anything bothers you in my posts!   

Please PM me if you would like to RP with me!
I'm back!