a pirate's life for me... --f character seeking m character

Started by rg.invalid, July 23, 2009, 10:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg.invalid

Hello!

After finally being accepted here at Elliquiy and setting up my preliminary Ons and Offs, I thought I'd like to dive in to some RPing. What I'm really craving is something pirate oriented...

I am a female playing female, and I'm looking for a male character to play with. What your gender is is purely your business. I don't care either way. :)

Ideally, I'd love for my character to be a pirate lass who has found herself without ship, trying to make her way in a port town until she has the funds (or the means) to hop aboard the seas once again.

The male character could either be pirate or townsman, or any other assorted identity.

Should the action go pirate/pirate, a plot could develop in which my female would be looking to con her way aboard your male's ship or something similar. Pirate/townsman would go a little differently, probably in the means of mischief to acquire money enough or shelter and food enough to keep herself alive in town until she's seabound again.

Given the time setting, either situation would be radically taboo. And fun.

A bit of cross-dressing would be an element for a while... until my female's identity is revealed, anyway (so I'm going against one of my own offs... but period pieces must make an exception sometimes for the sake of accuracy!). And while I normally tend to play submissive characters, I feel she would be better suited as a more dominant personality... but I still want me a dominant man. :D Otherwise, just check my ons and offs for more detail in what I look for in characters and roleplays.

If you're interested, drop me a line or respond here and I'll hit you up.

Luckily, I found someone who's interested. :D If this opens up again, I'll let you all know.

Thanks,

-Gypsy.

well, all that icing and all that cake
i can't make it to your wedding,
but i'm sure i'll be at your wake...