Looking for roleplay (f- for anything)

Started by luna146, October 25, 2020, 01:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luna146

1. An rp where I play a princess who is captured and put into forced labor by the enemy as she works trying to maintain some dignity.

2. Combat rp. Either a war rp that is long term or even a sci fi battle. Either way this one will be more detailed.

3. Human vs Fox- A human and Fox (Me) face off in a bunch of challenges to see who is better

4. Bad Ending- A anthro fox or wolf is questing only to be ambushed and looted of everything she has. (May include dark ending)

5. Magic Academy where I take on one of the top students in a magic fight and end up utterly humiliated.

6. Kaiju Battle- A giant anthro fox vs an opponent. As each of them gets hit they slowly shrink.

7. Werewolf vs Vampire- A Werewolf (Me) is hunting a vampire and instead becomes the hunted. Also any other monsters are welcome too.

8. Adventure or Quest RP- Two adventures go on a quest with one of them (me) always running into traps or being captured or defeated at every turn while the other one always wins or rescues me.

9. Robbed- A young woman on her way home is robbed by a rival or enemy back from her high school and she has to make her way back home naked trying not to be seen.

10. Prank war- Me and a rival decided to see who is the better prankster by having a prank war against each other with me losing very badly.

11. Wrestling match- My anthro fox takes on a variety or 1 opponent only to be easily out matched.

12. A anthro Fox goes to a new school that is all humans and to make matters worse every time she gets in trouble she is punished by having an article of clothing taken away each time until she is naked.

I mostly play anthro characters though I do have a human character that I can play. PM me if you are interested.

luna146

luna146

luna146

luna146

luna146

luna146

luna146

luna146

bump but more looking for a long term war rp

luna146

luna146

luna146