Reinstating...

Started by Lirliel, May 09, 2005, 12:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Anthromorph VS Humans was a game that I took over from another GM who didn't have enough time to play it anymore. It was however an extremly fun game to play and I would happily reinstate it.

Its kinda like Elven Maiden vs Human barbarian only then with catgirls being the main intrest.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Ajoxer

Sounds like fun. I love catgirls.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Lilac

Just tell us whether it goes in heavy or light.

Come to think of it, I should start breaking up the heavy section.  Hrm...

Lirliel

I think heavy would be the appriopriate one since some of the old game featured some unconcensual sex.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilac

You should be up to bat ^_^