My fantasies [UN]

Started by Sultrynets, August 16, 2008, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sultrynets

Okay, I am going to level with you all. I am a little nervous about starting games here... never posted in a forum like this before, though I have written many stories and poems that I have posted elsewhere.  Hopefully, some of my ideas will pique someone's interest.

Runaway Princess

A young princess runs away from the throne, forsaking the crown, because her father is forcing an arranged marriage to a prince from a neighboring kingdom.  The princess does not love him, in fact she thinks him vile and knows that he is evil and could never make her happy.  When she runs away, one of her father's knights chases after her.  The knight has always loved the Princess from afar and though he would prefer to have her as his own, he is conflicted by his love for her and his dedication to the King. 

In Sleep He Came

A young woman finds herself dreaming of the same handsome gentleman every night.  One day she discovers the "man of her dreams" in a coffee shop, deciding that it must be destiny, she approaches him to tell him that he is the man she has been dreaming of....

*I think this story could have a few different outcomes... up for discussion.

My Best Friend's Brother

What if you found out that your best friend's brother is not just another boring human?  A young girl (age 17) wakes up in the middle of the night at her friend's house and stumbles sleepily upon her friend's brother floating above his bed with fairies dancing circles around him.

Alternate Realities

Finding a portal to another universe has always been an obsession for young Gail... one day, she sees a young Elf running through the forest and decides to follow him, what she finds is the alternate universe she has been searching for...

*Could be a romance between Gail and the elf... or it could be darker... she is discovered and forced into things if she wants to live.. etc, up for discussion.

PM me to discuss more in depth
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Rune

Runaway Princess sounds like fun.

OldSchoolGamer

Alternate Realities are a specialty of mine.   ;D

Your character could be a pretty young physics student doing some rather unorthodox experiments after-hours...something goes wrong and she finds herself...elsewhere.

Do bear in mind my worlds tend to be on the dark side...beautiful, but nasty things happen to pretty young physics students...   ;)

Sultrynets

I sent you a PM Ty.  I think we could definitely play that out.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]