Dark Southern RP (NC to EX)--Dominant Female Wanted

Started by zoarster, February 15, 2011, 01:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

I've recently been reading some short stories by Flannery O'Connor, and the Southern Gothic aesthetic gave me an idea for a storyline--please PM, IM (info in profile), or post here if interested.

My character would be a mixed-race college student driving through some part of the deep South on his way to meet up with some high school friends for spring break in Florida when he gets lost and runs out of gas on an obscure road in the Southern bayou. The nearest building is an old plantation house, so he heads there trying to get help.

When he arrives at the plantation house, he discovers that it's inhabited by a mother and daughter (could just be one woman too; for the mother and daughter idea, the mother would be 35-45 and the daughter would be 18-25). While they are initially perfect southern ladies to him, they don't have gas and it is getting dark, so they encourage him to stay the night in one of the guest rooms. What my character doesn't know is that the two women are old Southern gentry and that a lot of dark secrets lurk in the house. When my character wakes up in the morning, he finds that the two women intend to make him their slave for both labor and sexually.

That's the basic gist of the RP, but there are several optional elements I've been thinking of as well. Here are some ideas, please let me know if any of these interest you as well:

• Supernatural elements: The women could be vampires, ghosts, or some other type of immortal/undead creature. This could also involve possession of a mortal set of women, or even just general supernatural happenings around the house.
  • Genetic superiority: There's a conflict between the older and the younger woman as to whether sex with him is proper since he might contaminate the family blood. As a solution, they cut off his balls or use some other extreme form of "birth control."
  • Escape and punishment: For a more action-oriented RP, he could try to escape on foot at some points in the storyline, only to be caught and tortured in return.

I'll add more ideas here as they come to me, but please let me know if you're interested!